Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,837 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 13 2013, 12:01 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 13 2013, 11:44 AM
WHERE THE FUCK IS MARLENA!!!
It's ridiculous. She should be in tons of scenes with Eric, Sami, and Brady. WTF? Use her, DAYS!
Not to mention at least half the town could use her professional services!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

jam6242
Dec 13 2013, 12:19 PM
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza
It's ridiculous. She should be in tons of scenes with Eric, Sami, and Brady. WTF? Use her, DAYS!
and Hope could use a friend to talk to about Bo.
and Kayla could use a friend to talk to about Theresa.

etc...

lysie
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Dec 13 2013, 11:51 AM
Mitchapalooza
I hear you...her son's life is a mess in part due to her actions, tho not her fault; her step-son is using again and her daughter is part of a murder conspiracy/imploding love life. We don't have the "She's in CO visiting Eric" excuse, so maybe she is visiting Belle somewhere on a boat in the middle of the ocean?
She's in town because she has scenes with Ronan and Eric per Jason.
It just doesn't make sense. She has more family in town than anyone but she can't be included in anything.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

jam6242
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza
Truer words... There should be a line of people leading to her office.
Edited by Reese, Dec 13 2013, 12:51 PM.

AFaithL

lysie
Dec 13 2013, 12:47 PM
daysjahvu
Mitchapalooza
I hear you...her son's life is a mess in part due to her actions, tho not her fault; her step-son is using again and her daughter is part of a murder conspiracy/imploding love life. We don't have the "She's in CO visiting Eric" excuse, so maybe she is visiting Belle somewhere on a boat in the middle of the ocean?
It just doesn't make sense. She has more family in town than anyone but she can't be included in anything.
It's dumb as hell. I'm sure we'll be treated to lots of Maggie and Brady, for example, instead of Brady and the woman who raised him, Marlena.

am103
Member Avatar

I need less Maggie, and more Marlena.

Hummm
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
:shrug: ,she not on the writer's pet list,to me Day's writer's are brainless.

WGuyMd35

(spoiler info moved to tweet/speculation thread)

Edited by WGuyMd35, Dec 13 2013, 09:31 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Who?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 12:43 PM
jam6242
AFaithL
Mitchapalooza
and Hope could use a friend to talk to about Bo.
and Kayla could use a friend to talk to about Theresa.

etc...
I miss Marlena and Hope's friendship scenes. Deidre and Kristian are so natural together, and the characters have a long, complicated history.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

WGuyMd35
Dec 13 2013, 05:41 PM
This was posted by Les Brandt on tvbythenumbers, who plays Ricardo..

" I’m REALLY liking the “fun murder” storyline, too…mostly in part because I’m the one behind it…Stefano and Ricardo (my character) are out doing some pretty Dark Sided antics….stay tuned Days Fans…Jan and Feb are going to be GOOD!!! "

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/12/12/days-of-our-lives-delivers-its-biggest-women-18-49-audience-in-two-years/222309/

interesting... very very interesting.

Something tells me that Nick is very much alive & well thanks to Stefano. Could Nick have suffered brain damage & not remember who he is, thus becoming Stefano's newest Pawn?

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
daysjahvu
Mitchapalooza
Not to mention, she could be counselling Theresa or JJ. And why hasn't she visited her grandson and his family. You would think she would want to make sure he's handelling the new responsibilities. She should be the one moving heaven and earth to help her son, instead of doctor Dan. She has so many things she could be involved in. And why didn't we have a scene with her and Caroline discussing the video debacle?

AFaithL

Kaha
Dec 13 2013, 09:08 PM
lysie
daysjahvu
Mitchapalooza
Not to mention, she could be counselling Theresa or JJ. And why hasn't she visited her grandson and his family. You would think she would want to make sure he's handelling the new responsibilities. She should be the one moving heaven and earth to help her son, instead of doctor Dan. She has so many things she could be involved in. And why didn't we have a scene with her and Caroline discussing the video debacle?
Because they don't want to integrate her with her family. I don't understand it, either. I want John/Marlena/Brady/Sami/Eric bonding family moments. More Marlena/Will would be nice, too.

It would be nice to see the 3 kids unite to help John and Marlena get back together when Drake returns. But, again, that would require an interest in writing family scenes for them.

Something's off.

Kaha
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 13 2013, 09:23 PM
Kaha
Dec 13 2013, 09:08 PM
lysie
daysjahvu

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Because they don't want to integrate her with her family. I don't understand it, either. I want John/Marlena/Brady/Sami/Eric bonding family moments. More Marlena/Will would be nice, too.

It would be nice to see the 3 kids unite to help John and Marlena get back together when Drake returns. But, again, that would require an interest in writing family scenes for them.

Something's off.
I hate that they had Maggie discussing Eric's situation and reacting to it more than Marlena.

Quote:

It would be nice to see the 3 kids unite to help John and Marlena get back together when Drake returns.
:hail:
This would be a great idea. It has a lot of comedic potential.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 05:54 PM
WGuyMd35

" I’m REALLY liking the “fun murder” storyline, too…mostly in part because I’m the one behind it…Stefano and Ricardo (my character) are out doing some pretty Dark Sided antics….stay tuned Days Fans…Jan and Feb are going to be GOOD!!! "

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/12/12/days-of-our-lives-delivers-its-biggest-women-18-49-audience-in-two-years/222309/

Something tells me that Nick is very much alive & well thanks to Stefano. Could Nick have suffered brain damage & not remember who he is, thus becoming Stefano's newest Pawn?
:hail: Count me in on that one!!! :popcorn:

camera shy

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 14 2013, 12:37 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 05:54 PM
WGuyMd35

:hail: Count me in on that one!!! :popcorn:
That guy sure gave a lot away. I wonder if tptb are okay with it?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Theresa Conspires")
Theresa plots with Anne so she can rescue Daniel; Abigail is shocked by JJ's change in attitude.

phloe3

thanks Angie

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 14 2013, 12:57 AM
Thursday ("Theresa Conspires")
Theresa plots with Anne so she can rescue Daniel.

WTF?! What does Dan need rescuing from? or Who?
Are Theresa & Anne trying to save Dan from Jen?! :blulaugh:
(I'm no Fetch fan, but come on....)

phloe3

I wonder about JJ's change in attitude. She's been saying he's on the right track lately
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply