Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (22,302 Views)
jwsel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 05:54 PM
WGuyMd35
Dec 13 2013, 05:41 PM
This was posted by Les Brandt on tvbythenumbers, who plays Ricardo..

" I’m REALLY liking the “fun murder” storyline, too…mostly in part because I’m the one behind it…Stefano and Ricardo (my character) are out doing some pretty Dark Sided antics….stay tuned Days Fans…Jan and Feb are going to be GOOD!!! "

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/12/12/days-of-our-lives-delivers-its-biggest-women-18-49-audience-in-two-years/222309/

interesting... very very interesting.

Something tells me that Nick is very much alive & well thanks to Stefano. Could Nick have suffered brain damage & not remember who he is, thus becoming Stefano's newest Pawn?
Oh hell no.

Why does every storyline wind up having to end with Stefano as the mastermind in the end? It's like the writers can't figure out how to end a plot, so they bring Stefano into it to be the bad guy pulling the strings. Then everyone can ward off Stefano, the story ends, and everything goes back to normal. Kate, Sami and Gabi won't suffer any consequences for their actions because Stefano is the bad guy. Nor will anyone who joins in the cover-up. It's such lazy, tired storytelling.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Supergirlx2
WGuyMd35

" I’m REALLY liking the “fun murder” storyline, too…mostly in part because I’m the one behind it…Stefano and Ricardo (my character) are out doing some pretty Dark Sided antics….stay tuned Days Fans…Jan and Feb are going to be GOOD!!! "

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/12/12/days-of-our-lives-delivers-its-biggest-women-18-49-audience-in-two-years/222309/

Something tells me that Nick is very much alive & well thanks to Stefano. Could Nick have suffered brain damage & not remember who he is, thus becoming Stefano's newest Pawn?
I love this twist. Stefano back in the fold. What I don't get is why EJ is talking to Gabi about nick Fallon? Why doesn't he use his Dimera connections to get answers? Unless EJ has known all along and is playing Sami with Stefano! I would love that! Bad ass EJ is back!!!!!! :blulaugh:
Edited by SummerAngel, Dec 14 2013, 04:08 AM.

AFaithL

Really tired of JJ/Theresa/Anne/Jennifer spoilers...

JillianJ

DaysfanforLife
Dec 14 2013, 04:07 AM
Supergirlx2
WGuyMd35

I love this twist. Stefano back in the fold. What I don't get is why EJ is talking to Gabi about nick Fallon? Why doesn't he use his Dimera connections to get answers? Unless EJ has known all along and is playing Sami with Stefano! I would love that! Bad ass EJ is back!!!!!! :blulaugh:
EJ goes to Gaby because he figures out she is involved with whatever Sami has done; it after a convo with her he pretty much figures it out :applause:

Keith
Member Avatar

jwsel
Dec 14 2013, 02:01 AM
Supergirlx2
WGuyMd35

Oh hell no.

Why does every storyline wind up having to end with Stefano as the mastermind in the end? It's like the writers can't figure out how to end a plot, so they bring Stefano into it to be the bad guy pulling the strings. Then everyone can ward off Stefano, the story ends, and everything goes back to normal. Kate, Sami and Gabi won't suffer any consequences for their actions because Stefano is the bad guy. Nor will anyone who joins in the cover-up. It's such lazy, tired storytelling.
I feel like the air was just let out of that entire story now.

Kaha
Member Avatar

jwsel
Supergirlx2
WGuyMd35

Oh hell no.

I somehow doubt Nick loses his memory (he might pretend). I am sure he's going to torment those three once he recovers. Maybe he teams up with Stefano. But I really agree with you about the "indestructible Stefano" who's involved in every scheme. Maybe Sonny will involve his uncle Vic and we'll have a total Salem war.

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

Maybe I am a minority opinion, but why can't Nick just be dead? I feel like that is more drama-y and high stakes than if he's secretly alive, plotting with Stefano (yawn). Which -- what, was Stefano bird watching down river when a flailing Nick floated by, LOL? How do he and his henchman randomly come into play here?

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 14 2013, 09:59 AM
jwsel
Supergirlx2
WGuyMd35

Oh hell no.

I somehow doubt Nick loses his memory (he might pretend). I am sure he's going to torment those three once he recovers. Maybe he teams up with Stefano. But I really agree with you about the "indestructible Stefano" who's involved in every scheme. Maybe Sonny will involve his uncle Vic and we'll have a total Salem war.
The only good that could come out of this is if EJ finally cuts ties with his father. How many times is he going to let him manipulate Samantha and get away with it? EJ needs to take Samantha & the children to a safe house, and then work with Vic/Justin/Hope/Roman to take out Stefano or at least run him out of town for an extended period. It's time for another 2-3 year break from him being behind everything that happens in Salem. Then bring him back for the 50th Anniversary.

jam6242
Member Avatar

countess_cutlass
Dec 14 2013, 11:28 AM
Maybe I am a minority opinion, but why can't Nick just be dead? I feel like that is more drama-y and high stakes than if he's secretly alive, plotting with Stefano (yawn). Which -- what, was Stefano bird watching down river when a flailing Nick floated by, LOL? How do he and his henchman randomly come into play here?
I suppose Stefano could have had his minion following Kate at the time and he witnessed the events. Didn't he call her the same day all of this happened? I'm not thrilled with this turn in the story either (if the speculation turns out to be true).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Who says dreams can't come true? :)

Does anyone recall about a month or more ago KA tweeting pics of herself and a couple of cast mates dressed in black? Hhhhhhmmm.......

SKBaldwin

Angie79
Dec 14 2013, 12:57 AM
Thursday ("Theresa Conspires")
Theresa plots with Anne so she can rescue Daniel; Abigail is shocked by JJ's change in attitude.

JJ's change in attitude is probably due to the blackmail.

outrageous
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Dec 14 2013, 11:33 AM
Kaha
Dec 14 2013, 09:59 AM
jwsel
Supergirlx2
Oh hell no.

The only good that could come out of this is if EJ finally cuts ties with his father. How many times is he going to let him manipulate Samantha and get away with it? EJ needs to take Samantha & the children to a safe house, and then work with Vic/Justin/Hope/Roman to take out Stefano or at least run him out of town for an extended period. It's time for another 2-3 year break from him being behind everything that happens in Salem. Then bring him back for the 50th Anniversary.
This. I'm really getting tired of EJ being Stephano's mini me and involved in all his plots. I am really hoping that EJ finally breaks free from his father's clutches.

outrageous
Member Avatar

countess_cutlass
Dec 14 2013, 11:28 AM
I gues I'm in the minority too. I really hope that Nick is dead, much more dramatic that way. I'd like someone to find a sneeker with a foot rotted in it belonging to Nick. Dark, I know...

Pookie
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if Stefano knows what Kate & Sami did. He's already let it be known in the past that he keeps track of them. I also wouldn't be surprised if one of Stefano's minions pulled Nick out of the river alive. I mean, how else are Sami and Kate going to get out of this situation without going to jail (or being put through another trial).

I'm betting that Nick is still alive and under Stefano's control. Despite that, Gabi will probably go insane with guilt and end up being committed to a mental institution by May sweeps.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think Nick is alive, but I don't think he's under Stefano's control. I believe Nick is holed up somewhere, recovering from his swim, and will soon be making an appearance to one of his "killers".

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Theresa Asks JJ For a favor")
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

phloe3

thanks Angie

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Dec 15 2013, 12:39 AM
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

wash...rinse...repeat...

Is there anything new happening? This whole Theresa/JJ/Dan/Jen thing is getting old & i don't care to know the details. The only thing different about this Will/Sonny/Gabi spoiler is that instead of WilSon suspecting Gabi's hiding something, it's Will suspecting the other two are hiding something.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2013, 11:44 AM
So she opens up and tells him the truth, but I bet he continues to keep what he knows from her? STUPID. I'm glad that Sami ONCE AGAIN is trusting Ej...she's such a fucking moron. When she finds out that he knew the entire truth all along and didn't tell, she's going to feel like such an imbecile. She deserves all the heartache she has coming her way.

We need to know what Jordan's mystery is and soon...it's becoming a joke

Let me guess? Jennifer finds out the truth.

Anne is quickly becoming annoying. I don't care how much she hates Jennifer, I don't need her childish shit any longer.

Maybe Theresa catches him with a drug dealer, sparking the beginning of their 'romance'...lol

It wouldn´t suprise me if EJ doesn´t tell Sami the truth, but we know from tweets and interviews than Ejami isn´t ending anytime soon, which means that Sami will forgive EJ. It would make most sense if she forgives him if he comes clean with her but if not it will be interesting to see how Ejami work through things. :wub:

AFaithL

Angie79
Dec 15 2013, 12:39 AM

Here's some spoilers I'd like to read:

Marlena bonds with her children, grandchildren, and great-granddaughter on Christmas. As they dig into the food, they reminisce about their lives and relationships. Lots of laughter ensues.

Eric and Brady apologize to Marlena for keeping her at an emotional distance for playing the tape at the wedding, knowing that she wouldn't have done it if she knew who was on it. Instead, they give the main culprit - Victor - the cold shoulder. They also thank Marlena for having their best interests at heart, and quit trying to assign "bad" motives to her. They know she's a loving and devoted mother to them.

John reruns and makes it his mission to win Marlena back after some bone-headed and non-sensical decisions on his part regarding Kristen and Brady, that went against his character. The kids help him do this, and John and Marlena talk about what went down, the reasons behind it, and work towards forgiveness. John and Marlena vow to act more in character (Marlena would never be insecure about Kristen, because there was never anything to be insecure about....John would never treat Marlena badly or give Kristen the time of day.)

John and Marlena continue to be integrated into the canvas, with their family, becoming the Tom and Alice of the show, helping their kids through various issues and seen as the "wise elders".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply