Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,727 Views)
SKBaldwin

Supergirlx2
Dec 15 2013, 01:25 AM
Angie79
Dec 15 2013, 12:39 AM
Friday ("Theresa Asks JJ For a favor")
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

wash...rinse...repeat...

Is there anything new happening? This whole Theresa/JJ/Dan/Jen thing is getting old & i don't care to know the details. The only thing different about this Will/Sonny/Gabi spoiler is that instead of WilSon suspecting Gabi's hiding something, it's Will suspecting the other two are hiding something.
(Sarcasm) Awesome! A repeat of when Will found out about Nick and Gabi.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 14 2013, 01:48 AM
Angie79
Dec 14 2013, 12:57 AM
Thursday ("Theresa Conspires")
Theresa plots with Anne so she can rescue Daniel.

WTF?! What does Dan need rescuing from? or Who?
Are Theresa & Anne trying to save Dan from Jen?! :blulaugh:
(I'm no Fetch fan, but come on....)
I took it as the two deliberately creating a scenario in which Daniel Will need to be rescued.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SKBaldwin

badaddiction
Dec 15 2013, 09:26 PM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

I took it as the two deliberately creating a scenario in which Daniel Will need to be rescued.
Oh, hell, no!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Dec 15 2013, 09:26 PM
Supergirlx2
Angie79

:facepalm:

JillianJ

Quote:

Monday December 23
Kate, Sonny and Gabi try to cover their nerves in front of "Santa". Stefano returns to town and calls Kate with a request.

Tuesday December 24
Brady celebrates the holiday by getting high... just as Nicole arrives to bring him good cheer.

Wednesday December 25:
The Hortons celebrate Christmas by hanging their family ornaments.

Thursday December 26
Theresa conspires with Anne so she can "rescue" Daniel.

Friday December 27
EJ takes Sami to the woods, where she has a terrifying experience.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Edited by JillianJ, Dec 16 2013, 10:24 AM.

JillianJ

Quote:

Christmas comes to Salem once again and Brady decides to reward himself with his own little pile of snow. He manages to pull his face out of it thanks to frequent intrusions from his family. Wiping the white powder off his face, he attempts to convince Maggie that moving back into the mansion with Victor is a bad idea.

Brady knows something about bad ideas. He runs off to meet his dealer and is caught by someone he knows. Rather than have the truth about his noseís recent adventures come to light, he decides to smear JJís name when the Deveraux nearly blabs about it to Dr. Dan.

Things arenít exactly going well at the Horton house either. Anne has decided that this is the year that she will spoil the season by destroying one of the cherished traditions of the Horton clan. The holiday could already be ruined by some bad news. Hope has to finally tell Ciara the truth about Bo.

Meanwhile, Sami decides to tell EJ the truth about what happened to Nick. They head out to the scene of the crime to look things over and she winds up seeing something that leaves her totally horrified.

http://blog.soapoperafan....cember-23-27/#more-131931

S loves EJ

Maybe Sami finds the look a likeīs body, good thing EJ is there to comfort her. :coldg: :hug:
Edited by S loves EJ, Dec 16 2013, 11:13 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 16 2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:

Christmas comes to Salem once again and Brady decides to reward himself with his own little pile of snow. He manages to pull his face out of it thanks to frequent intrusions from his family. Wiping the white powder off his face, he attempts to convince Maggie that moving back into the mansion with Victor is a bad idea.

Brady knows something about bad ideas. He runs off to meet his dealer and is caught by someone he knows. Rather than have the truth about his noseís recent adventures come to light, he decides to smear JJís name when the Deveraux nearly blabs about it to Dr. Dan.

Things arenít exactly going well at the Horton house either. Anne has decided that this is the year that she will spoil the season by destroying one of the cherished traditions of the Horton clan. The holiday could already be ruined by some bad news. Hope has to finally tell Ciara the truth about Bo.

Meanwhile, Sami decides to tell EJ the truth about what happened to Nick. They head out to the scene of the crime to look things over and she winds up seeing something that leaves her totally horrified.

As always, take these with a grain of salt. Their spin and assumptions don't always match the info they actually have.

JillianJ

EJ in jeans :wub2: he did have a scrap of cloth in his hand, but doubt that will cause a huge reaction from Sami.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 16 2013, 11:14 AM
JillianJ
Quote:

As always, take these with a grain of salt. Their spin and assumptions don't always match the info they actually have.
I can never take spoilers from that blog seriously, anyway. I hate the way they word things, it's ridiculous.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I'm actually looking forward to Ari getting her ornament...that should be a nice moment for Will and Sonny....

So Brady will smear JJ's name so suspicion doesn't fall on him....amazing.....Brady will end up with a drug overdose, in a hospital bed being treated by Dan I'm sure....here comes Dan's next patient....

Ann probably messes up the xmas story....but it says the house....I just can't see her there....

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 11:30 AM
I'm actually looking forward to Ari getting her ornament...that should be a nice moment for Will and Sonny....

So Brady will smear JJ's name so suspicion doesn't fall on him....amazing.....Brady will end up with a drug overdose, in a hospital bed being treated by Dan I'm sure....here comes Dan's next patient....

Ann probably messes up the xmas story....but it says the house....I just can't see her there....
Maybe she is at the house, but it definitely doesn't say that. The NE spoiler for her is on the same day as the ornaments, though. I still doubt that's what she's trying to ruin. They also majorly embellished the Brady and Ejami stuff. Again, it could end up being exactly right, but that will be pure luck on their part.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tuesday
Eric tries to figure out the meaning behind his dream about Nicole.
EJ offers his support to Sami.†

Wednesday
Victor pays Eric an unexpected visit.

Thursday
Jordan is conflicted when Rafe sends her a surprise Christmas gift.

Friday
Nicole and Eric are thrown into a situation that reminds them of when they first fell in love.
Brady throws JJ under the bus in order to save face with Daniel.

*If you ever wonder why there are days missing from DR's spoilers, it's because I try to just release what's not already out. That means that for Monday, there wasn't anything left.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole and Eric are thrown into a situation that reminds them of when they first fell in love.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 16 2013, 11:39 AM
Tuesday

Friday
Please excuse me while I fangirl all over these Ericole spoilers.

:cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub:

Seriously, CAN. NOT. WAIT. Finally, we are getting more than a glimpse of Eric's feelings.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

*If you ever wonder why there are days missing from DR's spoilers, it's because I try to just release what's not already out. That means that for Monday, there wasn't anything left.
:wub2: OH EMMM GEEEE ERICOLE :wub2:

I can't freaking wait ya'll...... :cheer: :rockon:

I love that Eric is still thinking about the dream days later (even if it's not Salem days later I don't care...).....it must REALLY be something right....come on Eric, have that first fantasy....that you just can't get over...then they are thrown together on Friday and it reminds them of when they first fell in love. My ericole loving heart just won't be able to take such goodness....

When Lucas finally gets a story I think I'm going to explode, lol....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Dec 16 2013, 11:59 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Dec 16 2013, 11:56 AM
lysie
Tuesday

Friday
Please excuse me while I fangirl all over these Ericole spoilers.

:cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub:

Seriously, CAN. NOT. WAIT. Finally, we are getting more than a glimpse of Eric's feelings.
I'm here with you...I just want a good :sex4: dream...hot, steamy, Eric nekkid and sweaty!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Definitely hot. :wub:
Definitely steamy. :wub: :wub:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

JillianJ
Quote:

1. Anne needs to go away. She can torment & plot against Jen all she wants, but trying to screw up a Horton Christmas Tradition is just taking it too far! What the hell does she have against the rest of the Hortons??

2. Poor Ciara. :'( This won't be a merry one for her at all. I have a feeling that these Hope/Ciara scenes are going to make my heart hurt.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 11:58 AM
lysie
Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

:wub2: OH EMMM GEEEE ERICOLE :wub2:

I can't freaking wait ya'll...... :cheer: :rockon:

I love that Eric is still thinking about the dream days later (even if it's not Salem days later I don't care...).....it must REALLY be something right....come on Eric, have that first fantasy....that you just can't get over...then they are thrown together on Friday and it reminds them of when they first fell in love. My ericole loving heart just won't be able to take such goodness....

When Lucas finally gets a story I think I'm going to explode, lol....
There are a few Salem Days between Tuesday's episode & Friday's. Christmas Eve & Christmas Day are both one-episode days. So Eric really is still thinking about it days later. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply