Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,729 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Supergirlx2
Dec 16 2013, 12:18 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 11:58 AM
lysie
Dec 16 2013, 11:39 AM
Tuesday
Eric tries to figure out the meaning behind his dream about Nicole.
EJ offers his support to Sami.†

Wednesday
Victor pays Eric an unexpected visit.

Thursday
Jordan is conflicted when Rafe sends her a surprise Christmas gift.

Friday
Nicole and Eric are thrown into a situation that reminds them of when they first fell in love.
Brady throws JJ under the bus in order to save face with Daniel.

*If you ever wonder why there are days missing from DR's spoilers, it's because I try to just release what's not already out. That means that for Monday, there wasn't anything left.
:wub2: OH EMMM GEEEE ERICOLE :wub2:

I can't freaking wait ya'll...... :cheer: :rockon:

I love that Eric is still thinking about the dream days later (even if it's not Salem days later I don't care...).....it must REALLY be something right....come on Eric, have that first fantasy....that you just can't get over...then they are thrown together on Friday and it reminds them of when they first fell in love. My ericole loving heart just won't be able to take such goodness....

When Lucas finally gets a story I think I'm going to explode, lol....
There are a few Salem Days between Tuesday's episode & Friday's. Christmas Eve & Christmas Day are both one-episode days. So Eric really is still thinking about it days later. :)
Good! that must be a powerful dream....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

lysie
Tuesday

Friday
Nicole and Eric are thrown into a situation that reminds them of when they first fell in love.
FINALLY something to look forward to! :wub: :cheer:

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 16 2013, 12:15 PM
JillianJ
Dec 16 2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:

Things arenít exactly going well at the Horton house either. Anne has decided that this is the year that she will spoil the season by destroying one of the cherished traditions of the Horton clan. The holiday could already be ruined by some bad news. Hope has to finally tell Ciara the truth about Bo.

http://blog.soapoperafan....cember-23-27/#more-131931

1. Anne needs to go away. She can torment & plot against Jen all she wants, but trying to screw up a Horton Christmas Tradition is just taking it too far! What the hell does she have against the rest of the Hortons??

2. Poor Ciara. :'( This won't be a merry one for her at all. I have a feeling that these Hope/Ciara scenes are going to make my heart hurt.
Isn't Doug supposed to be Santa at the hospital this year? Anne will probably try to mess that up. Maybe it backfires and that's how she ends up in the elf costume. I can't imagine Jennifer would invite her to the house.

Romanfan8

SKBaldwin
Dec 15 2013, 01:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 15 2013, 01:25 AM
Angie79
Dec 15 2013, 12:39 AM
Friday ("Theresa Asks JJ For a favor")
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

wash...rinse...repeat...

Is there anything new happening? This whole Theresa/JJ/Dan/Jen thing is getting old & i don't care to know the details. The only thing different about this Will/Sonny/Gabi spoiler is that instead of WilSon suspecting Gabi's hiding something, it's Will suspecting the other two are hiding something.
(Sarcasm) Awesome! A repeat of when Will found out about Nick and Gabi.
I'm so tired of Will not knowing what's going on!

Romanfan8

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 13 2013, 08:42 AM
Angie79
Dec 13 2013, 12:24 AM
Monday ("Difficult News")
Hope breaks difficult news to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends a mysterious e-mail.

Tuesday ("Making Amends")
Victor tries to make things right with Maggie; Brady celebrates the holidays by getting high.

Wednesday ("Christmas")
The Hortons celebrate Christmas; Gabi is threatened by Julie.

As much as I love Bope, I'm glad they're FINALLY addressing where he is - I imagine this is the "big storyline" Kristian has been tweeting about - I'm looking forward to what they do with Bo & how they have Hope move forward...as far as Ciara, that kid scares the beejesus out of me & I love it - I hope they don't SORAS her anytime soon & let Lauren grow with the show.

The more I see Jordan, the more I'm intrigued about what she's hiding & who she really is. CS was great on AMC & she's a good pick-up for Days. Kudos on that one.

Christmas at the Horton house is always lovely & with Doug singing... it's just a win. As much as I hate Jennifer, seeing Anne torment her is becoming boring without some motivation behind it - they could & should write that Bill broke up Anne's parents (although she is NOT the bio-kid of Bill Horton...just...no...).

Victor needs to begin to think about retiring from Titan...and once he finds out Brady is using again, he should call Philip to return to Salem & take over the company. Have Brady get pissed, have Philip HATE Daniel, Abby & Caroline for the whole Parker paternity switch bullshit fiasco. I'd love to see him come back & remind everyone what the name Kiriakis can represent...a re-ignition of the DiMera/Kiriakis wars with Philip -vs- EJ? Yep!!!

Gabi is threatened by Julie...does Julie even know Gabi still exists??? Sorry but knowing CB is on her way out makes this less interesting. Besides the fact that Julie is everythingawesome.
PLEASE NO MORE EJ :soapbox:

Keith
Member Avatar

Romanfan8
Dec 16 2013, 03:47 PM
SKBaldwin
Supergirlx2
Angie79
Dec 15 2013, 12:39 AM
Friday ("Theresa Asks JJ For a favor")
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

wash...rinse...repeat...

Is there anything new happening? This whole Theresa/JJ/Dan/Jen thing is getting old & i don't care to know the details. The only thing different about this Will/Sonny/Gabi spoiler is that instead of WilSon suspecting Gabi's hiding something, it's Will suspecting the other two are hiding something.
Are we sure he's not Austin's son? :huh:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Dec 16 2013, 01:33 PM
lysie
Tuesday

Friday
I'm so freaking over the moon about these spoilers. :wub: It also seems like the pace might be picking up a little -- he has a dream about her, tries to figure it out, and they have a "situation" by the end of week. Fan-freaking-tastic!

Posted Image

jwsel
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Dec 16 2013, 06:33 PM
throughthehourglass
Dec 16 2013, 01:33 PM
lysie
Tuesday

Friday
I'm so freaking over the moon about these spoilers. :wub: It also seems like the pace might be picking up a little -- he has a dream about her, tries to figure it out, and they have a "situation" by the end of week. Fan-freaking-tastic!

Posted Image

Knowing TPTB, after the slow build was done so well, they'll turn around and rush Nicole and Eric into sleeping together. Instead of Eric confronting his feelings and deciding what he really wants -- Nicole or the priesthood -- we'll get Eric actually betraying his vows, feeling crushing guilt about it, and blaming Nicole for tempting him. And when other people find out, they'll make Nicole out to be the bad guy too.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

tomsawyer
Dec 16 2013, 11:56 AM
lysie
Tuesday

Friday
Please excuse me while I fangirl all over these Ericole spoilers.

:cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub: :cheer: :wub:

Seriously, CAN. NOT. WAIT. Finally, we are getting more than a glimpse of Eric's feelings.
The true Christmas Miracle of 2013. :wub: :wub: :wub:

JillianJ

Keith
Dec 16 2013, 03:59 PM
Romanfan8
SKBaldwin
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope they at least get him a kick ass gift for his birthday, poor thing is going to be so disappointed :shame:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 16 2013, 09:23 PM
Keith
Dec 16 2013, 03:59 PM
Romanfan8
SKBaldwin

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope they at least get him a kick ass gift for his birthday, poor thing is going to be so disappointed :shame:
This surprise birthday party is a pretty dumb idea. Will they actually have a party! Or will we never hear anything else about it?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

They should get him a belated gift at the least...since his birthday was in November....bad writing there...no excuse for that mix up.

SKBaldwin

Brady throws JJ under he bus to save face with Daniel

What a punk-ass.
Edited by SKBaldwin, Dec 16 2013, 10:45 PM.

phloe3

Daniel probably won't believe JJ

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 09:42 PM
They should get him a belated gift at the least...since his birthday was in November....bad writing there...no excuse for that mix up.
Yep, they owe him big time for forgetting about it. :D

OT- LuvingLumi, I love your avi! :) When did Lucas dance like that and why?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

jwsel
Dec 16 2013, 09:15 PM
Knowing TPTB, after the slow build was done so well, they'll turn around and rush Nicole and Eric into sleeping together. Instead of Eric confronting his feelings and deciding what he really wants -- Nicole or the priesthood -- we'll get Eric actually betraying his vows, feeling crushing guilt about it, and blaming Nicole for tempting him. And when other people find out, they'll make Nicole out to be the bad guy too.
Oh, don't say that. I need to BELIEVE!

Kaha
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Dec 16 2013, 11:08 PM
LuvingLumi

The writers are either lazy or really don't know the history of the show. I started watching Days late 2000s and I know Will's b'day is in November. It's like talking about Sonny's claustrophobia all of a sudden. Did they forget he was in a closet with Sami last year. Where was that claustrophobia then?

And Deverauxfan, I adore your Avi. My second favorite couple.

Ian H
Member Avatar

am really loving Ericole but don't wanna get ma hopes up. Am glad Sonny hasnt told Will yet, want more angst between those two.

S loves EJ

Deverauxfan
LuvingLumi

I like that Ejole banner, they look pretty hot there. I go back and forth on Ejole but when I see pictures like that it makes me want them. :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Deverauxfan
LuvingLumi

thanks...it's from a scene around New Years 2006 that had Lucas and Eugenia talking in Sami's apartment when he knew that Austin was about to take over Carrie's company....and he was sort of happy that was about to happen as his chances of landing Carrie were going to be upped...this was a few months after the Stan, he hated Sami with a passion...he wanted Carrie but somehow a week after this scene he was dreaming of Sami.....and having a fantasy that he was doing her. Go figure, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply