Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 23rd; *updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM (21,719 Views)
Nicole Walker

LMFAO @ Lucas dancing in the avi! Get it baby!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jb1183

crookedhalo
Dec 11 2013, 04:12 PM
DawnElicia
Dec 11 2013, 12:01 PM
So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.
Just so he doesn't use it to his advantage.. ugh, can not stand that any longer. Why doesn't he just tell Sami the truth... I knew she drugged him.. I knew all about an hour before the wedding...I was afraid to tell you...I still afraid of losing you... I thought she was an evil horror of a woman for doing it. I think she'll stay with him. I can see him listening to his dad, though, I mean the phoenix has been completely devoted to that...that....that...chess set for years. It's never strayed...never! :shrug:
Considering she's apparently stupid enough to forgive him for raping her, making her believe their daughter was dead, and putting an imposter Rafe in her bed, I have no idea why this supposed cover up is suddenly such a big deal to her.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

jb1183
Dec 18 2013, 07:13 PM
crookedhalo
DawnElicia
So glad she finally tells EJ the truth she could use him in or corner to help her with this mess. I like it Ejami together again helping each other.
Just so he doesn't use it to his advantage.. ugh, can not stand that any longer. Why doesn't he just tell Sami the truth... I knew she drugged him.. I knew all about an hour before the wedding...I was afraid to tell you...I still afraid of losing you... I thought she was an evil horror of a woman for doing it. I think she'll stay with him. I can see him listening to his dad, though, I mean the phoenix has been completely devoted to that...that....that...chess set for years. It's never strayed...never! :shrug:
Considering she's apparently stupid enough to forgive him for raping her, making her believe their daughter was dead, and putting an imposter Rafe in her bed, I have no idea why this supposed cover up is suddenly such a big deal to her.
because she doesn't know the truth... and he seemed like a complete moron throwing something and saying that why didn't she believe him, hello, because your lying!! Tell her the truth, she'll be on her back in 5 minutes flat. Oh, btw, her panting again, was sickening! Hell EJ, you've r- her you've had somebody else r- her, you've put her daughters bloody clothes in the river, and kidnapped her husband, She would forgive you, nah, he'll act like an ass and it will get nasty again. I hate this couple but this is even more disgusting than them being together, ugh!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Dec 19 2013, 01:16 AM
jb1183
Dec 18 2013, 07:13 PM
crookedhalo
DawnElicia
because she doesn't know the truth... and he seemed like a complete moron throwing something and saying that why didn't she believe him, hello, because your lying!! Tell her the truth, she'll be on her back in 5 minutes flat. Oh, btw, her panting again, was sickening! Hell EJ, you've r- her you've had somebody else r- her, you've put her daughters bloody clothes in the river, and kidnapped her husband, She would forgive you, nah, he'll act like an ass and it will get nasty again. I hate this couple but this is even more disgusting than them being together, ugh!
Personally, i don't give a damn what has been happening see it more as agenda-driven stories. Would probably say that it is very likely and realistic given their extreme chemistry that EJ and Sami always been drawn to each other like magnets, dysfunctional yes, but their passion is on fire so unfortunately the others get burned coming in between shit happens :)

Lana
Member Avatar

jam6242
Dec 11 2013, 02:07 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 02:03 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 11 2013, 11:50 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2013, 11:44 AM
Anne is quickly becoming annoying. I don't care how much she hates Jennifer, I don't need her childish shit any longer.
THIS!!! It was funny & enjoyable at first because it was snarky fun. Now it's just "lather, rinse, repeat". We haven't even been given a real explanation WHY Anne dislikes Jen so much. If she's just doing it for shits & giggles, she needs to go away & get a life.
MORE ANNE!

Her irrational hatred GIVES ME LIFE!!
Let Anne try to pull her nonsense on Julie. That's one Horton she won't be able to push around!

OK, time to turn the recorder back on!! I can't miss Julie!!
:D

WillFan
Member Avatar

12/23/2013

Sami confesses to E.J.; Kate, Sonny and Gabi try to hide their anxiety; Stefano makes a request of Kate; Hope talks to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends an email.

12/24/2013

Victor tries to fix things with Maggie; Daniel gets a Christmas surprise; Nicole visits a high Brady; Eric tries to decipher his dream; E.J. offers Sami support.

12/25/2013

The Hortons hang their family ornaments; Anne tries to prevent a Horton tradition; Gabi sees Julie as a threat to her future; Victor visits Eric.

12/26/2013

Brady tries to stop Maggie from moving into the mansion; Theresa conspires to rescue Daniel; J.J.'s new attitude throws Abigail; Rafe sends Jordan a surprise gift.

12/27/2013

A situation reminds Nicole and Eric of being in love; Brady sacrifices J.J. to look good in front of Daniel; Theresa asks J.J. for a favor; Sami has a terrifying experience in the woods; Will thinks Gabi and Sonny are hiding something.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

That Will is a quick one isn't he?

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

WillFan
Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM
Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something.
His birthday or Christmas gift? Oh Will. hahaha

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

WillFan
Dec 11 2013, 10:36 AM
National Enquirer

* After keeping silent for so long, Sami finally comes clean with EJ

* Jordan sends someone a mysterious email

* Daniel receives an unexpected surprise for Christmas

* Anne attempts to thwart another Horton holiday tradition

* It doesn’t look good for Brady when someone catches him with a drug dealer.

http://rogue-ejami.com/

**UPDATED 12/12**

Monday ("Difficult News")
Hope breaks difficult news to Ciara about Bo; Jordan sends a mysterious e-mail.

Tuesday ("Making Amends")
Victor tries to make things right with Maggie; Brady celebrates the holidays by getting high.

Wednesday ("Christmas")
The Hortons celebrate Christmas; Gabi is threatened by Julie.

Thursday ("Theresa Conspires")
Theresa plots with Anne so she can rescue Daniel; Abigail is shocked by JJ's change in attitude.

Friday ("Theresa Asks JJ For a favor")
Theresa asks JJ for a favor regarding Daniel; Will suspects Sonny and Gabi are hiding something from him.

Tuesday
Eric tries to figure out the meaning behind his dream about Nicole.
EJ offers his support to Sami. 

Wednesday
Victor pays Eric an unexpected visit.

Thursday
Jordan is conflicted when Rafe sends her a surprise Christmas gift.

Friday
Nicole and Eric are thrown into a situation that reminds them of when they first fell in love.
Brady throws JJ under the bus in order to save face with Daniel.
It's good Sami is coming clean to EJ, but I hope he stands up to her and tells her he's had enough. So over this storyline. It's boring and repetitive.

I can't wait to find out Jordan's secrets. Love her. I hope she's working with Stefano.

As long as his surprise is not Jennifer, I'm excited for Daniels surprise. Hopefully, it's. new woman.

Anne is jan spears mother. Love her!

Brady needs to leave the drugs behind. Kristen isn't worth it.

I miss Bo.:( I wish nope were together fir Christmas, but Ciara is a fantastic little actress and she's doing so well, it's fun to see the next thing the new younger Sami is going to do.

Magic hopefully gets back together.

Julie's annoying. Judgemental too.

Love Horton Christmas.

Theresa and Daniel I could handle.

Love Abby's on. I hope she sees EJ sometime this week. :wub2:
Love ericole. :wub2: love Rafe and Jordan. Do they have. Couple name yet? I wish it was a ring the gift.

Glad will is coming around. Hate they are making sonny lie too. I'm crossing my fingers nicks alive with Stefano.

urbanlegend
Member Avatar

Everything involving the name Anne is making me very excited for this week!

Make this woman a contract cast member already!! :wub:

Bricole love

Mitchapalooza
Dec 11 2013, 11:04 AM
AFaithL
Dec 11 2013, 10:52 AM
I hope Daniel's unexpected surprise isn't Melanie...
I am hoping it's a jagged knife to the back
Please don't let annoying Melanie come back and tell dr tan he's going to be grandpa,because I'm going to puck with increasing egg family .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply