Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 12 2013, 02:19 AM (10,871 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Speaking of hot... where has that tasty piece of henchman, Ricardo, been? He DEFINITELY needs to come back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Dec 12 2013, 03:30 PM
Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking that Dr. Chyka's hot. lol
:shame: :laugh:

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 12 2013, 01:21 PM
Ugh. I feel like Maggie, Jen and Abby are the same annoying, judgy personality stuck in three different bodies. It's three generations of suck.
Your comment is all kinds of win. Although, I can tolerate Maggie, except when she's singing Daniel's praise or getting angry with JJ because he gave Daniel an attitude.

Kaha
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Dec 12 2013, 02:06 PM
Matt
Dec 12 2013, 01:58 PM
YES! And there it is! Sonny overhears Gabi say that she, Kate, & Sami murdered Nick! Just as Will sends the text "Tell me what's happening." PERFECT ENDING!
All I could think was "we need a thread on DR as to what would be the perfect reply to Will's final message"!!! :blulaugh:

Poor Sonny! :(
Sonny: They're just talking about lady parts. Ick!

KAM

TreasureCove
Dec 12 2013, 03:08 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 12 2013, 03:01 PM
I don't know whether to :blink: or :laugh: What the hell is that look
The thought of spending New Year's Eve with Maggie and her mother? The thought that she's turning in to Maggie and her mother? Yikes Abby. :-/

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm genuinely curious as to what Sonny's reaction will be tomorrow. He could believe it right away, he could be skeptical. He could turn on Gabi, or he could be more understanding. They have gone out of their way to remind us that Sonny isn't that fond of her...but on the other hand he loves her daughter. I'll be interested in seeing what he does.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I'm happy that the show is using the on-screen texting, although I can't decide if it would work better with a more subtle graphic (a la 'Sherlock') or if it works as-is. The whole thing with Sonny in the closet was really cute. :)

Ari Zucker is a beautiful woman who can pull off anything, but let's stop testing how much bad they can throw at her before she stops looking wonderful. Gorgeous dress color, I just wish it was a bit longer. Hate the coat. HATE IT. And I prefer her hair lighter and not so brushed towards her face. Really, she can pull off any look, though.

Ericole :wub: Sweaty Eric needs mussed up hair. Somebody tousle him, quick!

JaneDigby

Supergirlx2
Dec 12 2013, 03:01 PM
Matching lipstick and coffee mug! :hail: :hail:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

rodney215
Dec 12 2013, 03:32 PM
Matt
Dec 12 2013, 03:30 PM
Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking that Dr. Chyka's hot. lol
Hilarious. And...count me in. There's just something about him. lol
Add me too. He's very good looking.

Kaha
Member Avatar

badaddiction
Dec 12 2013, 01:56 PM
I wonder if Sonny will admit to himself that Adrianne at least is right about Sami?
Sonny knows that his mom is right about Sami, that's why he gets super defensive whenever his mom says something. Typical reaction when you know your friends and family are right about your significant other's faults but you don't want to hear it.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 12 2013, 05:00 PM
badaddiction
Dec 12 2013, 01:56 PM
I wonder if Sonny will admit to himself that Adrianne at least is right about Sami?
Sonny knows that his mom is right about Sami, that's why he gets super defensive whenever his mom says something. Typical reaction when you know your friends and family are right about your significant other's faults but you don't want to hear it.
See Black, Brady.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Please burn that leopard coat, Nicole.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ari looks pretty with lighter hair, but as usual, DAYS' hair department sucks.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Ericole :wub2:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

LOL at Will, Sonny and the texts. Great scenes!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 12 2013, 03:33 PM
Speaking of hot... where has that tasty piece of henchman, Ricardo, been? He DEFINITELY needs to come back.
He's coming back soon.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Cupcake06

Thanks for those pics. GV...yes, I would like to thank him for existing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply