Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 23rd
Topic Started: Dec 12 2013, 05:15 AM (7,313 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers

The citizens of Genoa City have surprises during the holidays

Victor and Paul face off over Nikki's secret

Neil prepares to pop the question to Leslie

Jack gives Billy hope for the future

Nick witnesses a close moment between Adam and Sharon

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers

12/23, Michael and Lauren turn to Summer for help with Fen; Paul and Victor clash over Nikki's secret.

12/24, Loved ones celebrate Christmas around Genoa City; Abby and Tyler share a romantic holiday; Michael and Lauren wish for a miracle.

12/25, Christmas love and surprises abound in Genoa City; Neil prepares to more forward with Leslie; Victor surprises Nikki; Billy gets hope from Jack.

12/26, Nick sees Adam and Sharon share a moment; Billy opens up to Jill.

12/27, Victoria's holiday plans take a turn; Adam and Chelsea consider the future.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 22 2013, 01:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Why the hell are they already trying to ruin Adam and Chelsea.
Edited by Cornellw, Dec 12 2013, 07:04 AM.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Dec 12 2013, 07:00 AM
Posted Image

I doubt they are trying to ruin Chadam.... They have to make Nick realize he has feelings for Sharon...that is until the whole paternity things comes out and he changes his mind....lol :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Adam probably leans in to Sharon, she blushes and get's the wrong idea, he tells Sharon that he and Chelsea are back together and to forget any future plans with him.
They are mentioning Phyllis and DNA, in the same sentence, a lot lately.
My wish... instead of a partridge in a pear tree, I want
'Phyllis walking in the front doooooooooooooooooooor'

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Posted Image

Sharon always has to be sticking her cootchie in someone else's life.
I hope Chelsea beats her ass and pulls all those strawlike extensions out of her head.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Posted Image

This spoiler may not be what we are thinking (close moment). I believe that Adam and Sharon will remain friends but that is all. I think that Adam and Chelsea have a good chance of being together and remarrying. I believe that even when the H&R comes out (and I do not believe that Adam did it, he just thinks he did), Chelsea will stand by his side.

scotsgirl813

Sharon would not go near that psycho and his little hoodlum. Chelsea the great who did what she does best and conned both Dylan and Adam. Too bad she didn't get hit by a bus. Her manly shoulders would have protected her no doubt. Screwing a stranger while pregnant, not to mention the whole Billy thing...that byotch needs to die a horrible death.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Dec 12 2013, 12:06 PM
Sharon would not go near that psycho and his little hoodlum. Chelsea the great who did what she does best and conned both Dylan and Adam. Too bad she didn't get hit by a bus. Her manly shoulders would have protected her no doubt. Screwing a stranger while pregnant, not to mention the whole Billy thing...that byotch needs to die a horrible death.
Thats harsh, don't you think? I wouldn't wish that on anyone... :shrug:
Edited by Superwoman, Dec 12 2013, 12:30 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Dec 12 2013, 08:36 AM
Cornellw
Posted Image

I doubt they are trying to ruin Chadam.... They have to make Nick realize he has feelings for Sharon...that is until the whole paternity things comes out and he changes his mind....lol :shrug:
How else will they make Nick pound his chest over Sharon?? There is no other man in her life to get him riled up unless Victor starts hitting on her :drunk: .

scotsgirl813

Superwoman
Dec 12 2013, 12:27 PM
scotsgirl813
Yeah your right the manly shoulders was harsh....true but harsh

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Oh, the Sharon hate runs rampant in here, lol. I still respect you guys cause I used to do the same thing with Phyllis. I hated that twot.

As for Sharon, I'm starting to enjoy her again myself. I think the spoiler is about how her and Adam remain friends and yes, Nick, will get that ping of jealousy. I actually am satisfied how they haven't rushed anything with Shick because that would have been unrealistic for sure and I wouldn't have supported that. I mean, at least they're taking their time with it so it's more believable like they've done with Chadam.

This show is so tough sometime because they have tendency to strip down characters to the point they're not redeemable, like they had done to Adam, then surprise you if the writing is decent, to pull you back in. I'm really enjoying Chadam, Shick and even Davery, and hopefully the destruction of Villy, which I'm wondering if it will start with the new Billy Boy comes to town.

Victor is such a prick but I swear he's entertaining as hell. I love how after all these years his way is always right and everyone else is wrong if they disagree with that philosophy. Nobody wants a softy Victor.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Superwoman
Dec 12 2013, 12:27 PM
scotsgirl813
I agree with you. I can't stand Chelsea, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Dec 12 2013, 03:58 PM
Oh, the Sharon hate runs rampant in here, lol. I still respect you guys cause I used to do the same thing with Phyllis. I hated that twot.

As for Sharon, I'm starting to enjoy her again myself. I think the spoiler is about how her and Adam remain friends and yes, Nick, will get that ping of jealousy. I actually am satisfied how they haven't rushed anything with Shick because that would have been unrealistic for sure and I wouldn't have supported that. I mean, at least they're taking their time with it so it's more believable like they've done with Chadam.

This show is so tough sometime because they have tendency to strip down characters to the point they're not redeemable, like they had done to Adam, then surprise you if the writing is decent, to pull you back in. I'm really enjoying Chadam, Shick and even Davery, and hopefully the destruction of Villy, which I'm wondering if it will start with the new Billy Boy comes to town.

Victor is such a prick but I swear he's entertaining as hell. I love how after all these years his way is always right and everyone else is wrong if they disagree with that philosophy. Nobody wants a softy Victor.
You are so right... I used to be a Shick fan myself and i know i will be again if they take time with them like they did Chadam... I don't hate anyone on this show that i would go as far as wishing them to die...am not gonna lie, am enjoying Sharon a lil bit and i know i will root for her again in the future...victor has done horrible, horrible things, But i love him... it's what makes him the great VN...as for Phyllis, i wasn't a big fan of Nick/Phyllis pair but i loved Phyllis... She was entertaining...

Soapwatcher

I am not a Phyllis fan or Victor fan at all, while Sharon is off her beam now, I hope they find a way to bring her back and while I don't particularly want her with Nick, I sure don't want her with Adam I like him with Chelsea but when he was doing all those things to Ashley and Sharon I hated his guts, he's too much like Victor. I want Phyllis to come back and not remember a damn thing about the paternity. I want it to be that Sharon only thought she did that and didn't really at all. Phyllis and Victor can take a slow boat to China and never reach mainland again as far as I'm concerned. I don't like a know it all or a soft Victor I just don't like Victor in any way shape or form.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon shouldn't get off scott-free again. Phyllis should come back full force and get the truth out. Sharon's antics hurt many people. She won't learn until she get's punished.
Why is Cassie back? Did Sharon decide again that she doesn't need the meds?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

As its been mentioned, this is not the old Sharon anymore. She's more of a nutjob now which sucks because I love Shick so much. I'm having a hard time getting into them because its like the only reason Nick is around Sharon is because no other woman wants him so she's like his fallback woman. I don't want that! Shick had great passion and maybe that's coming later but I just have a hard time seeing it get there right now. Maybe things will turn around soon.

dmarie

Does anyone find it strange that Victor P.I gave Victor a license number many weeks ago and he hasn't brought up the facts that it was Adam that kill Delia , because I think it was Nikki that hit Delia and didn't realized it.
If Adam was to blame < Victor would be in his face.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

scotsgirl813
Sharon is the psycho, and she'll go near anything that has a dick.
"Manly shoulders"? Really? lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2013, 01:05 PM
Superwoman
Dec 12 2013, 08:36 AM
Cornellw
Posted Image

How else will they make Nick pound his chest over Sharon?? There is no other man in her life to get him riled up unless Victor starts hitting on her :drunk: .
I think Victor has learned his lesson where Sharon is concerned. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

dmarie
Dec 13 2013, 12:38 AM
Does anyone find it strange that Victor P.I gave Victor a license number many weeks ago and he hasn't brought up the facts that it was Adam that kill Delia , because I think it was Nikki that hit Delia and didn't realized it.
If Adam was to blame < Victor would be in his face.

I don't think Victor has seen the list yet, remember he left an irate message for his PI asking where the list was?
Nikki was cleared.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply