Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bradford Anderson and Emily Wilson Exiting General Hospital!
Topic Started: Dec 12 2013, 09:33 PM (1,273 Views)
Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/bradford-anderson-and-emily-wilson-exiting-general-hospital/2013/12/12/

The time has come to say goodbye to General Hospital’s Bradford Anderson, who had an amazing seven-year run as fan favorite Damian Spinelli, as well as Emily Wilson who joined the ABC soap in September 2012 as Ellie Trout. In story, the duo leave Port Charles for Portland next week! And with that, Bradford and Emily will be off the ABC soap opera.

The news broke exclusively in the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest on newsstands now, but confirmed today by Anderson himself via his Twitter account when he stated to all of his followers and legions of fans: “Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I’m excited for what’s ahead but am so grateful for these amazing 7 yrs, and for all of you!”

Bradford had elected to exit the GH canvas, after earlier this year wanting to go to recurring status! As for Wilson, she had opted to be recurring as well. According to SOD, Anderson decided to stay with the show until the Maxie/Spinelli/Dante/Lulu custody story of baby Connie has concluded. Make sure to get this week’s Soap Opera Digest for GH’s head writer, Ron Carlivati’s thoughts on losing Bradford and Emily, as Spinelli and Ellie!
Edited by Connor Murphy, Dec 12 2013, 09:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I wonder what happens with Baby Connie.

Maxie really never gonna see her kid.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Good. Spinelli has annoyed me for years. Ellie was okay, but clearly they didn't know what to do with her outside of Spinelli. However, I wish Bradford and Emily all the best.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Im gonna miss Spin; I grew to like him.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I am going to miss Ellie as she is one of the characters Frank and Ron created I liked. And while there were times he annoyed me, I often found Spinelli to be a refreshing character you often don't see in the soap opera genre.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm going to miss Spinelli.Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 13 2013, 10:33 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I will miss them.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I'll miss both of them. He stopped annoying me awhile back and Anderson really brought it in the revelation scenes. She had possibilities beyond that storyline and is cute as a button.

al0792

too bad about Ellie.. she needs to be brought back and made a Q.

Kaycee

Well, I dont think Maxie will NEVER see her child, I think they will have shared custody, and the child will be on and off canvas allowing Maxie to have more story, and creating an opening for her to fall in Love again.. I wish BA and EW the Best.. The only time I liked Spinelli was with Ellie, So I like the Idea of them living Happy ever after.

Kaycee

Grandpa Hughes
Dec 13 2013, 10:53 PM
I'll miss both of them. He stopped annoying me awhile back and Anderson really brought it in the revelation scenes. She had possibilities beyond that storyline and is cute as a button.
See, I think without Jason Morgan, Spinelli seemed a bit Lost as a Character.. He was never quite right for Maxie.. But he was perfect, and became a better person with Ellie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply