Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 13 2013, 12:29 AM (10,923 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Eric/Nicole/Marlena/Dan scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDn_7VQmhY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Posted Image

am103
Member Avatar

These Ericole scenes today are too much for me to handle.... :wub: PLEASE get these two together NOW!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pookie
Dec 13 2013, 03:08 PM
JessicaLeigh
Dec 13 2013, 02:05 PM
Pookie
Dec 13 2013, 02:03 PM
Matt
Dec 13 2013, 01:48 PM
JJ is SO totally on to Brady
Maybe JJ will hook Theresa up with Brady to get her off his back.
That's what I'd do if I were him.
Brady could be the Sugar Daddy of Theresa's dreams!
The idea that Theresa would look twice at the smug, unwashed Daniel when the single, hot, dumb, strung-out and spectacularly rich Brady is around is more unrealistic that the drugs-still-in-Eric's-system plot point.

And...dare I say, I never thought we'd be talking about Sonny's crack problem on the same day as Brady's coke problem.

am103
Member Avatar

Marlena and Nicole are AWESOME in scenes together! I really hope this continues.

Marlena: "Your worry looks a lot like love. And if I can see that, others can too."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PatNS
Member Avatar

Sonny sure got more 'dirt' than he was expecting. I'm glad his first thought was to tell Will. We'll see how that plays out now that Adrienne is on the scene.

Theresa and Anne - just a complete snooze-fest. Really - like I'm interested at all in two self-absorbed losers and their schemes. They can both take the next bus out of Salem and never be missed.

So now Brady is going to rat out JJ ... oh oh ... Brady, JJ can do the same to you.

Nice scenes between Eric and Nicole.

And of course Marlena is sporting the latest in leather wear!

SKBaldwin

Pookie
Dec 13 2013, 03:08 PM
JessicaLeigh
Dec 13 2013, 02:05 PM
Pookie
Dec 13 2013, 02:03 PM
Matt
Dec 13 2013, 01:48 PM
JJ is SO totally on to Brady
Maybe JJ will hook Theresa up with Brady to get her off his back.
That's what I'd do if I were him.
Brady could be the Sugar Daddy of Theresa's dreams!
(sarcasm) I'd love to see that.

am103
Member Avatar

I LOVE that every time Adrienne brings herself to open up to Will and try to build a relationship for Sonny's sake, Will's family gives her a big reason to change her mind. I can't wait for Adrienne to find out!

SKBaldwin

am103
Dec 13 2013, 03:44 PM
I LOVE that every time Adrienne brings herself to open up to Will and try to build a relationship for Sonny's sake, Will's family gives her a big reason to change her mind. I can't wait for Adrienne to find out!
We'll see.

KAM

am103
Dec 13 2013, 03:33 PM
Marlena and Nicole are AWESOME in scenes together! I really hope this continues.

Marlena: "Your worry looks a lot like love. And if I can see that, others can too."
Agree. I really enjoyed Marlena pointing out to Nicole that she shouldn't do a TV report on Eric because she broadcasts 'The Look of Love.' :wub2:

And there was that great, oh so Marlena line, that when she walked in and saw Nicole with Eric, "you were ministering to him." Ironically funny. No wonder Marlena is worried about her son staying in the priesthood.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Can someone explain this "test" Daniel is running on Eric? What's it doing beside making him hot and sweaty?

Sweet and Salty

metitle
Dec 13 2013, 01:23 PM
wait until Adrienne find out about Sami's latest stunt.
she is going to wish she never apologize
Hahahahaha. Exactly!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Pookie
Dec 13 2013, 04:01 PM
Can someone explain this "test" Daniel is running on Eric? What's it doing beside making him hot and sweaty?
it's supposed to be magically "melting/burning" away the masking agent to reveal the drug Kristen used on Eric. lol.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Pookie
The procedure is supposed to cause Eric great pain because the chemicals are going deep into his body (I don't know what organs or bone marrow or what exactly. lol) to access and expose the drug Dr. Chyka used.

Daniel said the half life of the drug was a long one and still in Eric's body.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Dec 13 2013, 04:03 PM
Pookie
it's supposed to be magically "melting/burning" away the masking agent to reveal the drug Kristen used on Eric. lol.
Okay, your answer is better than mine. :laugh:

Pookie
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 13 2013, 04:07 PM
Pookie
The procedure is supposed to cause Eric great pain because the chemicals are going deep into his body (I don't know what organs or bone marrow or what exactly. lol) to access and expose the drug Dr. Chyka used.

Daniel said the half life of the drug was a long one and still in Eric's body.
Is ANY of this based in real life science? Or are we just supposed to roll with this bullshit?
Edited by Pookie, Dec 13 2013, 07:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply