Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Interview; From soaps.sheknows.com
Topic Started: Dec 13 2013, 10:08 AM (1,797 Views)
Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/36409/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

CS is stunningly beautiful and she seems like a great person on twitter....funny too....but this worries me:

Quote:

Honestly, I would say that people need to be patient with the storyline because it is definitely not something that is going to be revealed very quickly.

I don't mind the slow build to a pairing, but I mind if nothing happens with the story in the interim. I"m hoping that at least her background is revealed.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thanks!

i wonder if the Abby/Stefano bits are hints? Perhaps she is connected to Stefano. Although please not another kid. Maybe grandkid.

Or they could make her Tommy Horton's daughter.
Edited by blueskies, Dec 13 2013, 10:33 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JillianJ

yawn

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I don't need them to rush through the story, but I agree they need to keep it going at a steady clip to build momentum. There should be lots of secret conversations and new clues dropping. I hope they have it well thought out with great twists to come.

I really do love that they've created this pairing. Chrishell and Galen have fabulous chemistry and the story works for both characters impeccably. This mystery, romance fills a much needed niche on the show. Here's hoping the writers make it a memorable one.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

I don’t mind a slow build, but this is a bit too slow for my liking. Chrishell is gorgeous and a great person with a quirky sense of humor. I wish they would intersperse some of her personality into Jordan.

JaneDigby

blueskies
Dec 13 2013, 10:32 AM
thanks!

i wonder if the Abby/Stefano bits are hints? Perhaps she is connected to Stefano. Although please not another kid. Maybe grandkid.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to learn she was Jack's secret love child because Jack seems to have a better storyline when he's dead/not-on-screen. :facepalm:

Another Dimera? Maybe she's Megan and Bo's love child!!!!! Ok. Maybe not. But it was a fun 2 second idea.

Maybe she's a missing heiress, running away from an arranged marriage to … nope, been there, done that.

I do wish they'd let Jordan lighten up a bit. One of the blogs noted that having Rafe be in a storyline where he is helpless and having a woman rescue him was a good move for the character. I agree but I know YMMV. Jordan being the one to help Rafe has made for a nice dynamic in their relationship.

(I still don't like that Kate's being treated like last Friday's left over pizza in all this - she did try to end it with Rafe last spring and HE is the one who suggest they talk it over back at his place. Why couldn't they have had him acknowledge her friendship and tell her he valued that?)

Love CS though.

six
Member Avatar

I think the current pacing is fine. They just need to do more to work Jordan into the canvas, and her line about wishing she could work with KM more often makes me worried that they haven't done more to develop the Jorgail friendship. I guess the problem is that there aren't any other sane people in Jordan's age group in town that she can befriend.

oryfan
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying this story and I appreciate the slow build. I do agree that we need something revealed. They've laid the ground work with Jordan/Rafe, but they've been slacking a bit on Jordan. The multiple identities reveal was good, but we need a little more.

justforfun

Nice interview. Thanks for posting. The actors need to be spread out more and have scenes with more peeps. I like her character with Rafe, but it shouldn't be so dang slow to build her story. It makes it less appealing.

LastLicks
Member Avatar

It's boring.

Carly
Member Avatar

blueskies
I always thought that Alice's secret bank account would be connected to Tommy. Maybe Tommy and his daughter Sandy had to go into hiding for some reason, and Alice was secretly giving them money so that they could change their identities every few years.

I think Tommy was last seen in 1979, and Sandy was last seen in 1984, so the timing could fit for Jordan to be the daughter of either Tommy or Sandy. DAYS could even connect Bo's super-long business trip to Jordan's storyline. Maybe Bo's been on a secret mission for Alice Horton, and that mission connects to Tommy or Sandy, which connects somehow to Jordan. (I think this would be a cool way to tie everything together, and the storyline could bring a new villain to Salem. The villain could have a grudge against Tommy and, by extension, the entire Horton family. Even if Tommy died years ago, the villain could still dedicate himself to destroying Tommy's loved ones.)

Vicky4Mimi

JaneDigby
Dec 13 2013, 10:56 AM
blueskies
thanks!

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to learn she was Jack's secret love child because Jack seems to have a better storyline when he's dead/not-on-screen. :facepalm:

Another Dimera? Maybe she's Megan and Bo's love child!!!!! Ok. Maybe not. But it was a fun 2 second idea.

Maybe she's a missing heiress, running away from an arranged marriage to … nope, been there, done that.

I do wish they'd let Jordan lighten up a bit. One of the blogs noted that having Rafe be in a storyline where he is helpless and having a woman rescue him was a good move for the character. I agree but I know YMMV. Jordan being the one to help Rafe has made for a nice dynamic in their relationship.

(I still don't like that Kate's being treated like last Friday's left over pizza in all this - she did try to end it with Rafe last spring and HE is the one who suggest they talk it over back at his place. Why couldn't they have had him acknowledge her friendship and tell her he valued that?)

Love CS though.
In SOD Lauren K made a comment that Kate is concerned that Jordan is one of Stefano's minions out to hurt Rafe and it's being misconstrued as jealousy. I was happy to hear that and maybe when she realizes that's not the case with Jordan (or I hope it's not) then she will leave them alone.

Nicole Walker

I love Rafe and Jordan!! I can't wait for more scenes with them!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 13 2013, 06:28 PM
JaneDigby
blueskies
thanks!

Love CS though.
In SOD Lauren K made a comment that Kate is concerned that Jordan is one of Stefano's minions out to hurt Rafe and it's being misconstrued as jealousy. I was happy to hear that and maybe when she realizes that's not the case with Jordan (or I hope it's not) then she will leave them alone.
I read that too and I hope for the same because I'd like for it to be more of an intriguing twisty mystery than continuing it as this lackluster triangle.

I'm not sure I buy that jealousy hasn't fueled her motives though. Kate was shown to have her nose out of whack the minute Jordan arrived on the scene as a woman. Plus Kate's the one who initially "picked" the candidates of therapists. Stefano had no involvement there. It seems to me she luckily hit some dirt on Jordan and is using that as her excuse to cry 'Stefano' to dislodge Jordan from Rafe's life. If Jordan had been acting nefarious or hindering Rafe's progress then I'd believe Kate has reason to fear Stefano's influence.

We know Kate still has feelings for Rafe which aren't being reciprocated and that she's witnessed his affection turning elsewhere therefore her actions most certainly are based in part on jealousy. But again, the sooner she lets Rafe be an independent man instead of the coddled child she's been treating him as the better.

Ljay
Member Avatar

blueskies
thanks!

Thats just what Ej needs....is another sister falling out of the wood work and Im sure Rafe would just love falling for a DiMera, LOL!!
Personally I cant stand Jordan, I dont know why. I just cant get use to her..JMO

Ljay
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Dec 13 2013, 07:48 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 13 2013, 06:28 PM
JaneDigby
blueskies
thanks!

Love CS though.
I read that too and I hope for the same because I'd like for it to be more of an intriguing twisty mystery than continuing it as this lackluster triangle.

I'm not sure I buy that jealousy hasn't fueled her motives though. Kate was shown to have her nose out of whack the minute Jordan arrived on the scene as a woman. Plus Kate's the one who initially "picked" the candidates of therapists. Stefano had no involvement there. It seems to me she luckily hit some dirt on Jordan and is using that as her excuse to cry 'Stefano' to dislodge Jordan from Rafe's life. If Jordan had been acting nefarious or hindering Rafe's progress then I'd believe Kate has reason to fear Stefano's influence.

We know Kate still has feelings for Rafe which aren't being reciprocated and that she's witnessed his affection turning elsewhere therefore her actions most certainly are based in part on jealousy. But again, the sooner she lets Rafe be an independent man instead of the coddled child she's been treating him as the better.

Didnt Kate do the same thing with Dan? Coddled him,etc and broke up with him? Went as far as the spiked apple deal and throwing Chloe down the elevator shaft? Yeah if she did all that to Jordan Id love to sit and watch, LOL!! Since I cant stand her...
Edited by Ljay, Dec 13 2013, 09:04 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I love Jafe together. I don't mind the slowness between them!

MoreLucas
Member Avatar

I'm hearing a lot of different rumors about Jordan. some of the rumors I'm hearing r...

She is really Cassie Brady.

She is another one of Kate's long lost daughters.

She is working for stefano.

She is jack and kayla's daughter from when Jack raped Kayla.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I actually appreciate the pacing of this storyline. When new characters are introduced, fans typically complain because they're thrown in our faces and we know nothing about them (see: Hernandez, Rafael; Jonas, Daniel). I like that they are introducing her at a gradual pace and letting us get to know her before they reveal what she's all about. It's a nice change.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply