Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Interview; From soaps.sheknows.com
Topic Started: Dec 13 2013, 10:08 AM (1,890 Views)
SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I love Jordan and this interview is great. I love Rafe and Jordan too. I think she's attached to Stefano somehow. I'm wondering if she is his daughter Megan Hathaway he fathered, but who is apparently dead and went to live with her other father. Maybe Alice and Stefano had a love affair, and she's Sarah Horton. Thats maggies adopted daughter right, but she hasn't been seen since she was eight? Maybe Alice gave her to Maggie to adopt because Stefano slept with some Horton along the way and they produced a daughter named Sarah. Alice gave her to Maggie to adopt then she moved to wherever the money was being sent. Maybe she's hiding from Stefano and that explains the identities. Maybe Bo went to uncover the truth! This is a fun twist!
Edited by SummerAngel, Dec 14 2013, 04:25 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Carly
Dec 13 2013, 02:41 PM
blueskies
Dec 13 2013, 10:32 AM
Or they could make her Tommy Horton's daughter.
I always thought that Alice's secret bank account would be connected to Tommy. Maybe Tommy and his daughter Sandy had to go into hiding for some reason, and Alice was secretly giving them money so that they could change their identities every few years.

I think Tommy was last seen in 1979, and Sandy was last seen in 1984, so the timing could fit for Jordan to be the daughter of either Tommy or Sandy. DAYS could even connect Bo's super-long business trip to Jordan's storyline. Maybe Bo's been on a secret mission for Alice Horton, and that mission connects to Tommy or Sandy, which connects somehow to Jordan. (I think this would be a cool way to tie everything together, and the storyline could bring a new villain to Salem. The villain could have a grudge against Tommy and, by extension, the entire Horton family. Even if Tommy died years ago, the villain could still dedicate himself to destroying Tommy's loved ones.)
I would LOVE this.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 13 2013, 08:55 PM
blueskies
Dec 13 2013, 10:32 AM
thanks!

i wonder if the Abby/Stefano bits are hints? Perhaps she is connected to Stefano. Although please not another kid. Maybe grandkid.

Or they could make her Tommy Horton's daughter.

Thats just what Ej needs....is another sister falling out of the wood work and Im sure Rafe would just love falling for a DiMera, LOL!!
Personally I cant stand Jordan, I dont know why. I just cant get use to her..JMO
Quote:

Personally I cant stand Jordan, I don't know why. I just cant get use to her..JMO
Me too. The actress is lovely but the character is so wooden and boring as hell. It doesn't help that she's paired with Rafe, who has only two sides, super jerk and boring as crap. Really can't stand that character. The only time I felt something for him was when Sami was tormenting him during Johnny's disappearance.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This storyline is the EPITOME of a snoozefest!!!

The ONLY person she should be, and should have been hired as, is Cassie Brady. No one else.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

MoreLucas
Dec 13 2013, 11:52 PM
I'm hearing a lot of different rumors about Jordan. some of the rumors I'm hearing r...

She is really Cassie Brady.

She is another one of Kate's long lost daughters.

She is working for stefano.

She is jack and kayla's daughter from when Jack raped Kayla.
:wtf:

Kayla was on canvas throughout the entirety of that storyline and beyond into her marriage with Steve and throughout the birth of Stephanie. There's no physical way that could have happened, and no one who actually watched the show back then (or has seen the MANY clips of the entire s/l posted on YT) would ever buy that.

That's one weird rumor to try and float. People are strange.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply