Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Weekly Preview 12/16/13
Topic Started: Dec 13 2013, 10:52 PM (6,651 Views)
JillianJ

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-121613/n44104/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

:yawnz: . Don't care.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

I love how Detective EJ is tromping around the woods in a suit.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Nice! EJ knows and Sami is going to bluff til the end!

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 13 2013, 11:13 PM
Yea, just like Sami knows what EJ did and he's still bluffing too. Pot meet kettle...

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Dammit!! I wanted Hope 2 find it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

This promo couldn't have been about Bo's call? or ANYTHING not related to Sami?

I feel like all the promos lately have somehow involved Sami (or at the very least, her presence). Based on these recent promos, there's nothing else happening in Salem, except for the Trio trying to keep the secret of Nick's murder.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Eej is on the case!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Dec 14 2013, 01:30 AM
Eej is on the case!!
Right?! :rockon:

Sami should be lucky Hope didn't find it or worse, Ciara or Theo. Sami/Kate/Gabi would be in the slammer if they found it. Its bad enough Ciara has her earring.

Hummm
Member Avatar

Dear Soap God's,Please Stop the spotlight on Sami's character and give it to other cast member's like Hope,Marlena,Doug,Julie,Lucas,Kayla and so on,also bring back Jack D.,Bo B. and the rest of the Vet's so they can be in the Spotlight.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

daysjahvu
Dec 13 2013, 11:20 PM
gailwinters
Yea, just like Sami knows what EJ did and he's still bluffing too. Pot meet kettle...
They are so the same person. :blulaugh:

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

I think EJ knows. He's a Dimera and they have connections. I wonder if Stefano knows too. EJ needs to dump Sami's ass. He can do so much better. An educated, wealthy man who,is a sawyer doesn't deserve this much bulllshit and drama in his life from Sami. I love EJ as a bad ass, with a good woman who isn't full of drama and anxiety.

Tara

If EJ and Sami is the same person can we please just have EJ on screen.

JillianJ

daysjahvu
Dec 13 2013, 11:20 PM
gailwinters
:wub2: so true, love them :blulaugh:

JillianJ

DaysfanforLife
Dec 14 2013, 04:46 AM
I think EJ knows. He's a Dimera and they have connections. I wonder if Stefano knows too. EJ needs to dump Sami's ass. He can do so much better. An educated, wealthy man who,is a sawyer doesn't deserve this much bulllshit and drama in his life from Sami. I love EJ as a bad ass, with a good woman who isn't full of drama and anxiety.
EJ loves the drama and wouldn't have it any other way......he loses his mind when he is outside of it.

Marlene

I have a few issues with this promo.

First and foremost, I'm so tired of promos featuring Sami and/or EJ. There are many others in the cast.
Second, while EJ was certainly upset with Sami this week, I don't recall anything that would have given him reason to trek through the woods. So, this promo seems out of the blue, no continuity. I would almost rather have seen EJ trailing Sami through the woods as she looked once again for her missing earring, and then finding the tag.
Third, please feature someone else.
Fourth, TPTB and promo lady, there are other, very talented cast members and characters.

JillianJ

Marlene
Dec 14 2013, 09:15 AM

First and foremost, I'm so tired of promos featuring Sami and/or EJ. There are many others in the cast.
Second, while EJ was certainly upset with Sami this week, I don't recall anything that would have given him reason to trek through the woods. So, this promo seems out of the blue, no continuity. I would almost rather have seen EJ trailing Sami through the woods as she looked once again for her missing earring, and then finding the tag.
Fourth, TPTB and promo lady, there are other, very talented cast members and characters.
These scenes are for Friday, there are scenes before that leads him to the river.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Where did EJ's accent go?

six
Member Avatar

Hummm
Dec 14 2013, 04:15 AM
Dear Soap God's,Please Stop the spotlight on Sami's character and give it to other cast member's like Hope,Marlena,Doug,Julie,Lucas,Kayla and so on,also bring back Jack D.,Bo B. and the rest of the Vet's so they can be in the Spotlight.
Those people already had their moment in the spotlight.

I'm surprised one of the kids didn't find the tag.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Marlene
Dec 14 2013, 09:15 AM

Of course, the promo doesn't show how EJ ended up in the woods. Just bits and pieces of a beat in a story this week. It's a promo, afterall. I'm sure the show will explain it in their episodes.

I cant help you with 1 & 3. I love seeing EJ and Sami in a promo and on the show. :wub: :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply