Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Ronn Moss' Wife SLAMS Ridge Recast!
Topic Started: Dec 14 2013, 07:17 PM (4,237 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Bold and Beautiful SHADE: Ronn Moss' Wife SLAMS Ridge Recast on Social Media!

Daytime Confidential

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Daytime, Dec 14 2013, 07:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure I was watching for Kimberlin Brown in the 90s.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure Ron Moss was the main reason I never watched the show after seeing a couple of his hambone performances.

Mason

Woman. Put down the liquor.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Drew
Dec 14 2013, 07:22 PM
Yes, Kimberlin and others who were a part of an ENSEMBLE show.

JosieComesHome

I get that she is loyal to her husband and loves him and all that, but this is really uncalled for. Her digs at TK are unnecessary. The guy showed up to do a job and this was his first day. STFU and let him do his job. And it wasn't necessary for her to tweet like a rabid dog, repeating her remarks over and over. She's entitled to her opinion but going on a rant and not making alot of sense don't reflect well on her or her husband.

Nicole Walker

She is so not classy!

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

What a crazy bitch. Very rude.
Edited by Nate, Dec 14 2013, 08:41 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

And how's she know he's bad as Ridge yet? He's had ONE line.

LPS
Member Avatar

Please, let the woman drink all the rubbing alcohol she wants. Its great entertainment.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Mason
Dec 14 2013, 07:36 PM
Woman. Put down the liquor.
Liquor? She's past liquor, what a crazy witch. TK has been nothing but gracious about RM

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 14 2013, 07:48 PM
Drew
Dec 14 2013, 07:22 PM
Yes, Kimberlin and others who were a part of an ENSEMBLE show.
I watched for Sally Spectra. :cheer:

Bet she's pissed cuz people like the new guy.

metitle
Member Avatar

Oh my god, what is she talking about. Why is she even mentioning Europe? Do they get counted on the ratings?
I will agree with all the posters who said she needs to put the bottle down.
I certainly wasn't watching for Ronn Moss. My god, Susan Flannery's acting outdone his even on a very bad day. So did KKL (even though I hate her character), Don Diamont, etc.

Really if he is as good as she think he is, then why hasn't he gotten any acting gig since leaving B&B? Even on one of those made for TV movies on Lifetime or Hallmark channel? She needs to answer that question before even starting her ranting.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

LOL, I never watched for Ridge. I was always rooting for Brooke with the other men in her life, like Nick for instance. Ridge and his chiseled chin could take a hike for all I cared, lol. When he left, I didn't lose one ounce of sleep over it.

OliveAnn

Reading those tweets, I honestly felt like I was reading something from a fan on a message board. "Ridge is unrecastable! European countries have been dropping the show since he left." Yeah, about that last point... all Eurpean countries (about 10 of them) which aired B&B before RM's exit still do, so she might want to check her facts.

Can someone please send her a link to the infamous "It's not gonna happen, Rick" moment so that she can see why precisely Bell jumped at the opportunity to recast the character?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I am laughing so hard. What is that woman's problem??? I think B&B will survive without Ronn. I can't believe she's going on and on about TK doing a bad job and he had like one line to say.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Wow wonder if Ronn is afraid that if Kelly and Thorsten click with fans its a wrap as far as him ever being rehired? I agree with those that say that this was classless on Devin's part and Thorsten has been nothing but gracious about stepping in a role that had many fans of the previous actor. While I will always love the original Bridge if this one works, I'll be thrilled as well.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Uhhh, most anyone can be replaced! I kinda like this new guy...

metitle
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Dec 15 2013, 12:52 PM
Wow wonder if Ronn is afraid that if Kelly and Thorsten click with fans its a wrap as far as him ever being rehired? I agree with those that say that this was classless on Devin's part and Thorsten has been nothing but gracious about stepping in a role that had many fans of the previous actor. While I will always love the original Bridge if this one works, I'll be thrilled as well.
well according to soaptownusa.com, nuRidge and Brooke wont be an item.
so maybe both Ms. Lang and Mr. Moss got their way by saying without Moss, BRIDGE wont happen.
also the same site (soaptown) is saying it will be Katie/Ridge pairing.
In my opinion, if TK/HT (Ridge/Katie) is a success, then Ms. Lang might think different.

Drew
Member Avatar

Nate
Dec 14 2013, 08:42 PM
And how's she know he's bad as Ridge yet? He's had ONE line.
Did he drop the accent?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply