Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Ronn Moss' Wife SLAMS Ridge Recast!
Topic Started: Dec 14 2013, 07:17 PM (4,531 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

metitle
Dec 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Fafokahw
Dec 15 2013, 12:52 PM
Wow wonder if Ronn is afraid that if Kelly and Thorsten click with fans its a wrap as far as him ever being rehired? I agree with those that say that this was classless on Devin's part and Thorsten has been nothing but gracious about stepping in a role that had many fans of the previous actor. While I will always love the original Bridge if this one works, I'll be thrilled as well.
well according to soaptownusa.com, nuRidge and Brooke wont be an item.
so maybe both Ms. Lang and Mr. Moss got their way by saying without Moss, BRIDGE wont happen.
also the same site (soaptown) is saying it will be Katie/Ridge pairing.
In my opinion, if TK/HT (Ridge/Katie) is a success, then Ms. Lang might think different.
:lol: :wink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Fafokahw
Dec 15 2013, 12:52 PM
Wow wonder if Ronn is afraid that if Kelly and Thorsten click with fans its a wrap as far as him ever being rehired? I agree with those that say that this was classless on Devin's part and Thorsten has been nothing but gracious about stepping in a role that had many fans of the previous actor. While I will always love the original Bridge if this one works, I'll be thrilled as well.
well according to soaptownusa.com, nuRidge and Brooke wont be an item.
so maybe both Ms. Lang and Mr. Moss got their way by saying without Moss, BRIDGE wont happen.
also the same site (soaptown) is saying it will be Katie/Ridge pairing.
In my opinion, if TK/HT (Ridge/Katie) is a success, then Ms. Lang might think different.
Soaptown is as unreliable as they come....

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well I really enjoyed reading that...lets hope she hits the bottle next weekend.

metitle
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 16 2013, 11:33 AM
Well I really enjoyed reading that...lets hope she hits the bottle next weekend.
Dont worry, I am sure she is hitting the bottle everyday.
So she might start another rant any moment now.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

TK can act circle around RM, I watch for Stephanie, Sally, Macy, Thorne, Bridget, and Clarke.

faye34

never liked the character of ridge I think ronn moss was a terrible actor

natdot99
Member Avatar

It not TK fault that he is sexy as he** than RM.
:shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

My tv was still on CBS when B&B came on, and the new Ridge was on the screen, I stopped to watch for a minute, just from the little I saw, he's better looking than the jawbone, and he definitely can act better, I "almost" sat down to watch, I've never watched the show because of Ridge, this guy might draw me in one day.

vani

Ron walked for his own reasons, he wanted to be a dried up has-been musician, one hit wonder. TO BAD.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I am really liking this new Ridge... :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

vani
Dec 28 2013, 06:00 PM
Ron walked for his own reasons, he wanted to be a dried up has-been musician, one hit wonder. TO BAD.
If he walked for his own reasons, why is his wife being all stinky about the new guy?

dragonflies
Member Avatar

vani
:laugh:

ratfink
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Dec 31 2013, 04:48 AM
vani
:laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bremol
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 31 2013, 12:44 AM
vani
If he walked for his own reasons, why is his wife being all stinky about the new guy?
Because his band is going nowhere. He hasn't got all these movie offers they were so sure would come in (Clint Eastwood? Come on!). Because...he's finally learning (as is she) that B&B was what made him, not the other way around. Without B&B he is nothing. The man can't act his way out of a paper bag. And as for looks...well, even when he was younger the man didn't have them. Blech.

TK on the other hand, well, I can understand why the wife is pissy. Man is sexy as hell (though I do wish he'd get rid of the scruffy look), his voice only adds to the sexy, and the big plus...he can act!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Bremol
Jan 1 2014, 08:30 PM
Sammie Jo
vani
Because his band is going nowhere. He hasn't got all these movie offers they were so sure would come in (Clint Eastwood? Come on!). Because...he's finally learning (as is she) that B&B was what made him, not the other way around. Without B&B he is nothing. The man can't act his way out of a paper bag. And as for looks...well, even when he was younger the man didn't have them. Blech.

TK on the other hand, well, I can understand why the wife is pissy. Man is sexy as hell (though I do wish he'd get rid of the scruffy look), his voice only adds to the sexy, and the big plus...he can act!

TK looked that way on AMC but who really cares, he still sexy as hell even without his scruffy look, period. I just wished they gave him scenes with his children, Thomas/Steffy.

ratfink
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 1 2014, 09:07 PM
Bremol
Jan 1 2014, 08:30 PM
Sammie Jo
vani

TK looked that way on AMC but who really cares, he still sexy as hell even without his scruffy look, period. I just wished they gave him scenes with his children, Thomas/Steffy.
I think he is sexy just the way he is...might have to scruff down Thomas... ool lal lal...and the scruffy Steffy :shrug:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

My only issue with TK is i hated his character on AMC i have to stop thinking of him as Zach.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply