Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Minor role being cast for May Sweeps this week
Topic Started: Dec 15 2013, 11:24 PM (1,012 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

MINOR ROLE FOR MAY SWEEPS BEING CAST THIS WEEK

Role: Male Model
Interview Dates: Week of Dec 16th
Shoot/Start Date: Week of January 6th
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA Rates apply
Info: Hot, Caucasian, male model 20s to 30. 5'11 or taller. Don't need to be a real Model, but you HAVE to look like one. Modeling experience a plus. This is a heavily featured extra, with the chance for upgrade to Under Five.
Jason47 Note: With the role taping the week of 1/6, look for this character to appear sometime in May Sweeps.

With Camila Banus (Gabi) taping her last episode on January 15, could this role be tied to Gabi's exit storyline? A heavily featured extra means he's not scheduled to speak any lines (but has the chance to upgrade to U/5, so he might speak).
Edited by Jason47, Dec 15 2013, 11:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

It's been snowing all weekend & ridiculously freezing where I live & we're talking about May Sweeps castings.

Days REALLY needs to slow down & stop being so far in advance. (I know - broken record.)

Thanks for the info, Jason.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

May Sweeps! :facepalm:

People can explain it to me until they're blue in the face, but I still don't understand the purpose of taping so far ahead.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Why is he being wasted on gabis character?

Kaha
Member Avatar

I still don't buy Gabi as a sought after model. She's very beautiful but not a model material. But then again this is the world of soaps where Erica Kane was a world famous model.

paul89

are they really fiming may now???

camera shy

You'd think a part like that could be played by any race.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply