Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Horton ornament news; Two ornaments of note scheduled to make an appearance
Topic Started: Dec 15 2013, 11:43 PM (3,213 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

FINAL CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEKS COMING THIS WEEK, BUT FIRST A LITTLE TREAT...

Long-time "Days" fans will be happy to hear that Jack Deveraux and Mickey Horton's ornaments will be featured for a moment on Christmas Day in the final act of the episode (that is if they survive the final edit).

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Good news! Thanks Jason.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Love that. Thanks

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 15 2013, 11:43 PM

Long-time "Days" fans will be happy to hear that Jack Deveraux and Mickey Horton's ornaments will be featured for a moment on Christmas Day in the final act of the episode (that is if they survive the final edit).

Posted Image
They need to cut or shorten any scenes involving Jennifer/Daniel/Maggie during the editing process to make it happen.

elci525
Member Avatar

Awww that is VERY excellent news - thanks Jason!!

paul89

:)

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Jason47

Posted Image
I hope we get to see Arianna get her ornament. I doubt Sonny Will get one this year. Hopefully Christmas 2014.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 16 2013, 12:43 AM
Jason47

Posted Image
They need to cut or shorten any scenes involving Jennifer/Daniel/Maggie during the editing process to make it happen.
Yes, cut them Not Lucas and Allie again.

tylerbo20

I love to see Laura's bills Addie's Tommy's Marie's it's a shame they don't try and get Marie back for a Christmas my wish for the 50th is to have her and everyone with a ball there

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tylerbo20
Dec 16 2013, 01:30 PM
I love to see Laura's bills Addie's Tommy's Marie's it's a shame they don't try and get Marie back for a Christmas my wish for the 50th is to have her and everyone with a ball there
i LOVE that idea. It would be fabulous to bring back as many Hortons as possible for the Christmas episode during Days' 50th celebration year. I don't think any fan would be offended if the episode were basically nothing but Hortons. The episode before or after could show how everyone else is celebrating.

paul89

marie should be there , is Tommy Jr really dead or is it only Bill and Marie are left from all 5kids?
Edited by paul89, Dec 16 2013, 03:16 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

paul89
Dec 16 2013, 03:14 PM
marie should be there , is Tommy Jr really dead or is it only Bill and Marie are left from all 5kids?
There's no answer for that unless the show decides to address it. The last actor to play Tommy died in 1993, but he has not been killed off. He was written out back in 1980 after a failed engagement to Linda Anderson (Melissa's bio mom). I can't even remember the last time Tommy was even thought of by writers. Some have argued that Tommy was killed off, in a sense, during Tom's funeral, when he was not mentioned at all and Mickey was called the oldest son by Alice. But he has never been actually killed off like, say, his twin Addie was or Tom was or even Alice or Mickey, on-screen. Its easily arguable that Bill and Marie are the only kids left from that generation.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I recently tweeted Maree Cheatham that I would love to see Marie make a visit to Salem and she responded that she would too. So at least she's open to appearing despite having other projects going on right now. She really needs to be there for the 50th since she was there from day one.

tylerbo20

Jason whatever power you have make Marie return next christmas

Keith
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 16 2013, 03:36 PM
Jason whatever power you have make Marie return next christmas
Jason recently said he has no pull at the studio. He's just a very devoted fan.

JaneDigby

And dead!Jack continues to get more air time than alive!Jack did during his last stint. You go, crazy Days writers, mess with our heads some more!

spartan
Member Avatar

Jason47

Posted Image
Yaaaay! :wub2:

Thanks, Jason!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Hope they don't cut this!! I too think we should get to see Hortons appear during Christmas. Especially Marie!!

Keith
Member Avatar

BradyB
Dec 16 2013, 05:58 PM
Hope they don't cut this!! I too think we should get to see Hortons appear during Christmas. Especially Marie!!
No one's saying Marie IS appearing this year. Like you, its wishful thinking. The news is the ornaments mentioned in the original post.

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Hope they don't cut Jack and Mickey's Christmas ornament scenes. I'll never forget when Alice gives Jack his ornament in 1990.

http://youtu.be/en5USQrr6os

around the 5 minute mark

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply