Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Horton ornament news; Two ornaments of note scheduled to make an appearance
Topic Started: Dec 15 2013, 11:43 PM (3,192 Views)
Kyan

Please could Maggie look at Mickey's and realize her grief over losing him made her the hopeless shrew she has become, divorce Victor, dump the rotten egg family and remember her own children.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

onceinalifetime
Dec 16 2013, 09:42 PM
Hope they don't cut Jack and Mickey's Christmas ornament scenes. I'll never forget when Alice gives Jack his ornament in 1990.

http://youtu.be/en5USQrr6os

around the 5 minute mark

:wub2: "It's a little ball." :wub:

tylerbo20

Horton's Christmas started to go downhill around 97

Kaha
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 17 2013, 12:57 AM
Horton's Christmas started to go downhill around 97
Why? What happened?

ETA - OT but I don't know where to ask this question, but I really would like an answer from Days vets. Is Lucas like a second class Horton? I ask this because during the great baby fight between Nick and Will, all the Hortons were siding with Nick without even considering to mediate or try to bring the two cousins together. So, I thought since Lucas was introduced to the family late and he was from an affair maybe he was not accepted fully into the family or considered a full Horton.
Edited by Kaha, Dec 17 2013, 08:32 AM.

tylerbo20

Hortons started to vanish from the screen...

Evan
Member Avatar

If only Jack would magically reappear alive at Christmas and shock the hell out of Jennifer, Abby and JJ

LastLicks
Member Avatar

I'd be upset if these were cut! I also want to see Bo, Zack and Shawn D. (poor Hope has no family left) up there. Whereas I have no desire to see faux-Hortons, Daniel and Melanie. Why were they given ornaments again?

LastLicks
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 17 2013, 06:08 PM
Hortons started to vanish from the screen...
I don't understand why they never bring back anyone other than Doug and Julie for the Christmas episodes anymore. At least bring back Melissa! Marie, anybody. We lost Alice, Mickey, Jack (not that he was often featured in Christmas episodes), Bo, Shawn D., etc. and it's a scramble trying to fill up that living room, only gets worse every year.

Evan
Member Avatar

Daniel having an ornament - that still makes me mad LOL

tylerbo20

they scramble and fill it up with Daniel Melanie Maggie Victor Abe JJ and his friends and Abby and her friends whoever she has left it will be stupid

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Lucas was accepted by Alice and Tom but him and Jen/mike didn't have the best relationship off the bat.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7

Kaha
Dec 17 2013, 08:26 AM
OT but I don't know where to ask this question, but I really would like an answer from Days vets. Is Lucas like a second class Horton? I ask this because during the great baby fight between Nick and Will, all the Hortons were siding with Nick without even considering to mediate or try to bring the two cousins together. So, I thought since Lucas was introduced to the family late and he was from an affair maybe he was not accepted fully into the family or considered a full Horton.

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2013, 08:10 PM
Lucas was accepted by Alice and Tom but him and Jen/mike didn't have the best relationship off the bat.

I had wondered about that, too.

paul89

speaking of Marie Horton i twitter with her and she would like to come back ,

al0792

Onceinalifetime. Thanks so much for posting. Shocking how Days have lost this value and the continue to pimp only daniel.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2013, 08:10 PM
Actually Tom was dead before it was known lucas was Horton but in the few scenes they had they seem to get long.
I think it different Mike to Jennifer Mike tried to befriend with lucas and side with lucas on will custody while Jennifer did not bother and seem to side with Austin without see lucas point of the view.when Jennifer got close to lucas it was not Melissa in part of Jennifer but someone else

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 17 2013, 08:26 AM
tylerbo20
Dec 17 2013, 12:57 AM
Horton's Christmas started to go do runwnhill around 97
Why? What happened?

ETA - OT but I don't know where to ask this question, but I really would like an answer from Days vets. Is Lucas like a second class Horton? I ask this because during the great baby fight between Nick and Will, all the Hortons were siding with Nick without even considering to mediate or try to bring the two cousins together. So, I thought since Lucas was introduced to the family late and he was from an affair maybe he was not accepted fully into the family or considered a full Horton.
Aside from Alice lucas was pretty much afterthought to most Hortons in events and stuff.that why so many fans tend to forgot lucas is Horton over the years
I give you examples on the ornament stuff over the years since lucas find he is Horton
1994-Alice give lucas ornament with his name on it
1995-all Hortons on armid celebrate aside from lucas that is on Salem
1996-lucas first time celebrate with the rest of the Hortons
1997 -1998 lucas not there
1999-lucas there with Nicole and from some reason so does Eric and Gretaand will there too
2000-lucas not there at time lucas was busy to getting drunk
2001-lucas is coma no Horton bother to visit him
2002-lucas is there with will
2003-lucas there with and that year Jennifer thought lucas might killed Jack
2004-lucas there with Sami and will
2005-not there
2006-lucas there with Sami and will
2007-lucas not there too busy trying to run out of Salem
2008-lucas there with Chloe and she get ornament unlike when lucas was with Sami
2009-lucas there with allie and will
2010-2011-lucas in China and will and allie not there either
-Lucas with will and allie Gabi get ornament and rafe there too on 2012
This year I think will be only the 10 time on ornament on the Horton house despite it been 19 years since lucas known to be Horton
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 24 2013, 08:31 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply