Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 01:47 AM (9,016 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I forgot about Johnny's eye! I wonder if it grew back like Philip's leg?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shellyj

another reminder of why today's story just doesn't make much sense.

GnuHopper

So...not STEVE & KAYLA: THE EARLY YEARS?

JillianJ

This was a real sweet scene, Allie promised her brother that she would 'see for him'

They did reference his cancer last year, but made no mention of the eye.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Cute pic!

I won't be writing a recap today as I have an appointment right when Days is on and then I'm going to finish up some Christmas shopping.

Marlene

To me, the only good thing about this storyline was this scene. Those two truly seemed like brother and sister who loved one another. They need to use Allie more. Oh the perils of being Lucas' child.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlene
Dec 16 2013, 08:45 AM
To me, the only good thing about this storyline was this scene. Those two truly seemed like brother and sister who loved one another. They need to use Allie more. Oh the perils of being Lucas' child.
idk if it's about Lucas so much (though I doubt that helps). We rarely see Sydney either.

elci525
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 16 2013, 09:08 AM
Marlene
idk if it's about Lucas so much (though I doubt that helps). We rarely see Sydney either.
Of course it doesn't help.

I think Johnny's eye did indeed regenerate.

Cute pic though. I really do wish they would feature Allie more, for so many reasons of course, not the least of which is I think the twins who play Allie are very good little actresses (twins still play her, right?)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

The story was that he got a glass eye...he was wearing the patch for a little bit then he got a state of the art glass eye that looks just like the 'real one'

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 09:41 AM
The story was that he got a glass eye...he was wearing the patch for a little bit then he got a state of the art glass eye that looks just like the 'real one'
I did remember that - but I still maintain I think the organic matter regenerated regardless, replacing the glass.

Which I am not complaining about. I can easily dispense with the glass-eye premise for Johnny.
Edited by elci525, Dec 16 2013, 09:56 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

elci525
Dec 16 2013, 09:49 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 16 2013, 09:41 AM
I did remember that - but I still maintain I think the organic matter regenerated regardless, replacing the glass.

Which I am not complaining about. I can easily dispense with the glass-eye premise for Johnny.
they should just do an eye transplant. I bet Dan could do one.

Kaha
Member Avatar

elci525
Dec 16 2013, 09:34 AM
blueskies
Dec 16 2013, 09:08 AM
Marlene
Of course it doesn't help.

I think Johnny's eye did indeed regenerate.

Cute pic though. I really do wish they would feature Allie more, for so many reasons of course, not the least of which is I think the twins who play Allie are very good little actresses (twins still play her, right?)
The twins that play Allie are great little actresses, even much polished and appealing than the little actress that plays Ciara of the Corn.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Well...today..

We've got Father Matt being sweet to Eric...but the Salem Catholic Church is not the same as in our reality.

I'm glad Sonny is finally driving a Wilson plot...FS is doing great in the aftermath scenes...playing off a a clueless Will and Adrienne.

An orange, breathy patient groper is lecturing Victor on ethics and not hurting people. Victor hasn't yet socked him or better yet put a hit on him.

Brady is strung out...and for some reason, Jennifer still considers Kristen "a friend".
Edited by Honeybees, Dec 16 2013, 01:45 PM.

AFaithL

Honeybees
Dec 16 2013, 12:28 PM

And for some reason, Jennifer still considers Kristen "a friend".
A brain-damaged Laura Horton could not be reached for comment...

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ and Abigail are cute siblings today, and JJ has his guitar. Jennifer is being awful.

Sonny cannot keep a secret. It's kind of cute but not very practical in Salem.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Brady gets some Daniel propping dialogue, but he's on drugs so you know.

Shrill Jennifer is Shrill....SHRILL....and it's super annoying.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Dec 16 2013, 01:53 AM
I forgot about Johnny's eye!
I forgot about Johnny's sister lol.. They really need to use Allie more.....

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ohhh......the Wilson stuff has a good cliffhanger. Sonny has a call into his dad...and Will...

metitle
Member Avatar

Gee, wicked Theresa is just great.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply