Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 01:47 AM (9,019 Views)
PALMommy
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 16 2013, 01:13 PM
Tattling on JJ is a total douche move by Brady. I'm quite enjoying it.
That was a total "CYA" if I ever saw one. . .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

In Victor's defense, he does have a good reason to hate both Chloe and Nicole. It's pretty in character for him, in fact. He holds grudges. Chloe destroyed two people Victor cares about: Philip and Brady. And Nicole tried to kill him twice.

blueskies
Member Avatar

How many crazy grandkids can one woman have?? Caroline has Sami, Stephanie, Theresa...probably Ciara. It's obviously all in her genes.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honestly Victor let Maggie go. There's plenty of other not so judgmental fish in the sea. Like Caroline. Or Marlena (though good luck there after what you pulled, lol). Or someone new entirely.

blueskies
Member Avatar

wow she did say she's Kristen's friend.

Brady's reaction to finding out Kristen thought she was pregnant was priceless.

blueskies
Member Avatar

wow, I'm more sure than ever that Father Matt is on Kristen's payroll.

First he convinces Nicole to make herself look guilty to Eric, now he's asking her if it's wise to help Eric prove his innocence. Dimera Minion table for 1.

blueskies
Member Avatar

aww, Eric looks really sad that Nicole's moved on :(

Romancer66

AFaithL
Dec 16 2013, 06:33 PM
In Victor's defense, he does have a good reason to hate both Chloe and Nicole. It's pretty in character for him, in fact. He holds grudges. Chloe destroyed two people Victor cares about: Philip and Brady. And Nicole tried to kill him twice.
I'd say Brady destroyed Brady. Drug addiction can't be blamed on anyone but the addict, so why Victor holds Chloe responsible for that is a mystery to me. And Philip is likewise responsible for his own choices. Victor strikes me as the kind of misogynistic old coot who'd blame the expulsion from Eden on Eve and only Eve.

AFaithL

Romancer66
Dec 16 2013, 07:48 PM
AFaithL
I'd say Brady destroyed Brady. Drug addiction can't be blamed on anyone but the addict, so why Victor holds Chloe responsible for that is a mystery to me. And Philip is likewise responsible for his own choices. Victor strikes me as the kind of misogynistic old coot who'd blame the expulsion from Eden on Eve and only Eve.
Chloe falsely accused Philip of rape. The rape accusation against his son us what I don't blame Victor hating Chloe for.

Romancer66

Mitchapalooza
Dec 16 2013, 05:41 PM
Jennifer truly is just a horrible person. HOW in the FUCK can she still call herself Kristen's friend after everything she just did.

Fuck off Jennifer...I would pay to see that bitch slapped by ANYONE at this point!

She is smug, entitled and OMG I cannot stand her.
With all the slapping of people that Bitchifer has done for the last couple of years, it's high time someone returned the favor and clocked her right back. As for her still considering Kristen a friend . . . I guess the only thing that incurs Jen-Jen's everlasting hate is attracting Daniel's attention, like Nicole, Chloe, and Theresa. I'm sure her lapsed hostility towards Nicole will come screeching back when she hears the rumor about Daniel and Nicole Round 2.

JaneDigby

Mitchapalooza
Jennifer truly is just a horrible person. HOW in the FUCK can she still call herself Kristen's friend after everything she just did.

Fuck off Jennifer...I would pay to see that bitch slapped by ANYONE at this point!

Jennifer sucks on so many levels and her behavior in the Bristen fallout just reinforces how far she has fallen. This is why no matter how lame or paper thin the motivation for Anne's hatred of Jennifer, I fully support it.

I volunteer to pimp-slap Jennifer every single day she's on my tv screen. SMH.

JaneDigby

Romancer66
Dec 16 2013, 07:56 PM
Mitchapalooza

With all the slapping of people that Bitchifer has done for the last couple of years, it's high time someone returned the favor and clocked her right back. As for her still considering Kristen a friend . . . I guess the only thing that incurs Jen-Jen's everlasting hate is attracting Daniel's attention, like Nicole, Chloe, and Theresa. I'm sure her lapsed hostility towards Nicole will come screeching back when she hears the rumor about Daniel and Nicole Round 2.
Maybe would could put together a precision Jennifer-slapping drill team. Kinda like Airplane ...

Romancer66

AFaithL
Dec 16 2013, 07:51 PM
Romancer66
Dec 16 2013, 07:48 PM
AFaithL
Chloe falsely accused Philip of rape. The rape accusation against his son us what I don't blame Victor hating Chloe for.
Nasty, but it didn't "destroy" him. And Brady, too, has survived to get played by women much worse than Chloe ever dreamed of being.

AFaithL

I did like Daniel today, defending Nicole and Chloe from Victor's snarks.

Kinay

Mitchapalooza
Dec 16 2013, 05:42 PM
Kinay
Dec 16 2013, 04:38 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 16 2013, 03:56 PM
Lady and the Skank! :laugh:
Only one of them cheated on her husband, got pregnant from said affair and hid the truth for decades....and her name doesn't start with a T.
Yet the one who's name starts with a T is not worthy of licking her grandmother's boots. She lies more in one conversation than Caroline has lied in her whole lifetime.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Nicole: I forgive you.

Posted Image

Nicole: I'm with Daniel.
Edited by Laufeyson, Dec 16 2013, 09:11 PM.

jwsel
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 16 2013, 07:02 PM
How many crazy grandkids can one woman have?? Caroline has Sami, Stephanie, Theresa...probably Ciara. It's obviously all in her genes.
Don't forget Chelsea.

But I think it says a lot more about how TPTB view young women than it does about Caroline's genes.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Laufeyson
Dec 16 2013, 09:11 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG yes, Greg has one of those faces that's perfect for acting.

The disparity between the two caps is priceless. I can't stop laughing at his sad face even though it kills me whenever Eric is sad lol.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Dec 16 2013, 09:56 PM
Laufeyson
Dec 16 2013, 09:11 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG yes, Greg has one of those faces that's perfect for acting.

The disparity between the two caps is priceless. I can't stop laughing at his sad face even though it kills me whenever Eric is sad lol.
Me too (hate Eric to be sad, lol) I have become such a huge fan of GV. :wub2:

Kaha
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 16 2013, 01:07 PM
gosh poor Sonny look like he is going wet himself.
both Will and Adrienne pushing for details and he doesn't seem to know what to say.
Victor needs to stop with the slut shaming crap and take that boy and teach him something about being a Kiriakis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply