Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/16
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 11:41 AM (19,084 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Team WilSon
Dec 20 2013, 03:29 PM
"Soap Opera Network has learned exclusively that Massey will exit his Emmy winning role on Thursday, January 2, 2014, while Wilson will make his onscreen debut on Wednesday, January 8, 2014."
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/12/from-massey-to-wilson-actor-switch-dates-revealed-for-days-will-horton
Someone's idea of "exclusive" and MY idea of "exclusive" are clearly different. Didn't we already figure this out?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Yes to Vivian being John's mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Matt
Dec 20 2013, 11:58 PM
Team WilSon
"Soap Opera Network has learned exclusively that Massey will exit his Emmy winning role on Thursday, January 2, 2014, while Wilson will make his onscreen debut on Wednesday, January 8, 2014."
http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/12/from-massey-to-wilson-actor-switch-dates-revealed-for-days-will-horton
Someone's idea of "exclusive" and MY idea of "exclusive" are clearly different. Didn't we already figure this out?
I thought the actor said the 6th?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 21 2013, 08:12 AM
Matt
Team WilSon
@THEguywilson
I was mistaken, my #Days airdate is jan 8th NOT jan 6th #overeager
https://twitter.com/THEguywilson/status/414229221368549376
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Hugo
Dec 21 2013, 09:02 AM
JillianJ
Matt
Team WilSon
@THEguywilson
Thanks, after Chandler's sleep walking I am looking forward to what Guy has to bring to the table and why the recast had to be rushed the way it was.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 21 2013, 09:04 AM
Hugo
JillianJ
Matt

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepMassey will exit his Emmy winning role on Thursday, January 2, 2014, while Wilson will make his onscreen debut on Wednesday, January 8, 2014."
@THEguywilson
Thanks, after Chandler's sleep walking I am looking forward to what Guy has to bring to the table and why the recast had to be rushed the way it was.
To be fair to CM, his lines consisted of him being clueless and blabbing about some dumb surprise b'day party. He didn't have much to work with. Though, he did the clueless pretty well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 21 2013, 09:39 AM
JillianJ
Dec 21 2013, 09:04 AM
Hugo
JillianJ

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepMassey will exit his Emmy winning role on Thursday, January 2, 2014, while Wilson will make his onscreen debut on Wednesday, January 8, 2014."
@THEguywilson
To be fair to CM, his lines consisted of him being clueless and blabbing about some dumb surprise b'day party. He didn't have much to work with. Though, he did the clueless pretty well.
He was sleepwalking long before the cluelessness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hugo
Member Avatar

The writing for Will was better when MarDar were the head writers, the character was more complex, he had a dark side and all the coming out stuff was very powerful. I think Chandler has been frustrated with the writing since TomSell took over and made Will more sweet, innocent and clueless. And it's understandable but his lack of interest for the material was pretty obvious most of the time he was on screen, especially in the scenes he taped after his announcement at the Emmys. It's unfortunate because I don't have the same admiration for him as I used to.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hugo
Dec 21 2013, 10:31 AM
The writing for Will was better when MarDar were the head writers, the character was more complex, he had a dark side and all the coming out stuff was very powerful. I think Chandler has been frustrated with the writing since TomSell took over and made Will more sweet, innocent and clueless. And it's understandable but his lack of interest for the material was pretty obvious most of the time he was on screen, especially in the scenes he taped after his announcement at the Emmys. It's unfortunate because I don't have the same admiration for him as I used to.
Yes, I agree that MarDar wrote better for Will, the character was a good deal more interesting then. Now? not much. Actually I don't know if Tomsell are incapable of write anything other than black or white? While they wrote Kristen really good so what their problems are when it comes to writing interesting characters is hard to say actually. Maybe they are inflexible when it comes to complex?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I didn't see this posted from last week. The host is a tad awkward and annoying(?) in parts, but Blake talks about working on Days, being directed by Ali, etc. He's definitely still at Days, IMO.

@BlakeBerris: check out the interview I did w/ @bobby_paradise @therachelmelvin

Edited by cord08, Dec 21 2013, 12:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

cord08
Dec 21 2013, 12:50 PM
I didn't see this posted from last week. The host is a tad awkward and annoying(?) in parts, but Blake talks about working on Days, being directed by Ali, etc. He's definitely still at Days, IMO.

Thanks for posting. Interesting comments from BB re:

script he wrote to be filmed in April w/ Brad Dourif
the way he'd write Nick's exit story, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

arkidz staff ‏@Star_Kidz 2h
How did @jenna0rtega like working with @eileen_davidson on #Days? Read our Holiday Q&A to find out! http://star-kidz.net/jennaortegaqanAdecember13.php
https://twitter.com/Star_Kidz/status/414477593790799872

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 42m
@Star_Kidz @jenna0rtega Jenna's an amazing actress! such a pleasure 2 work w this talented young pro. R scenes rocked cuz she BROUGHT IT!!!
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/414507580942086144
Edited by thepadange, Dec 22 2013, 04:08 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

cord08

I LOVE HIM.

(Sorry, pointless post!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Hugo
It's not all that understandable to me. Other actors have had much worse or more boring storylines than CM has had this year but they still gave 100%. Being frustrated with the writing is a poor excuse for an actor not giving their all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

cord08

Thanks for posting this. I love Blake Berris. And I hate Nick Fallon. I want him to stay dead. I don't mind Blake coming back as Nick's nerdy sweet brother though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

sillibella
Dec 21 2013, 08:06 PM
Hugo
It's not all that understandable to me. Other actors have had much worse or more boring storylines than CM has had this year but they still gave 100%. Being frustrated with the writing is a poor excuse for an actor not giving their all.
See Also: Drake Hogysten
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

thepadange
Dec 21 2013, 05:13 PM
arkidz staff ‏@Star_Kidz 2h

How did @jenna0rtega like working with @eileen_davidson on #Days? Read our Holiday Q&A to find out! http://star-kidz.net/jennaortegaqanAdecember13.php
https://twitter.com/Star_Kidz/status/414477593790799872

Eileen Davidson ‏@eileen_davidson 42m

@Star_Kidz @jenna0rtega Jenna's an amazing actress! such a pleasure 2 work w this talented young pro. R scenes rocked cuz she BROUGHT IT!!!
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/414507580942086144
She's so adorable, and looks so much like the actress who portrayed Ruthie on 7th Heaven, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like Chandler a lot, but let's not pretend he wasn't half-asleep through most of his scenes last year and this year. Watching him in his scenes was/is like watching someone try to regain their cognitive abilities after just waking up from a long night's sleep.

I'm going to miss his weird acting style. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 21 2013, 11:11 PM
sillibella
Dec 21 2013, 08:06 PM
Hugo
See Also: Drake Hogysten
IIRC people seemed to think that DHe also sleep walked through his scenes because of his dissatisfaction with the writing of John during his last run.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

at least hes coming back
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic