Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Liam gets a last name...
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 07:03 PM (1,982 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 12/16/13-Friday 12/20/13

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Judi Evans - Adrienne Kiriakis
Wally Kurth - Justin Kiriakis
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Terrell Ransom Jr. - Theo Carver
Ralph Waite - Father Matt
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Kevin Riggin - Rory
Allison Paige - Bev
Campbell & Carolyn Rose - Allie Horton
Michael Benyaer - Dr. Chyka
Jerry Penacoli - Miles Malloy
Ian Patrick Williams - The Gentleman
Mark Collier - Liam Frazer (new)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I thought Mark Collier had a contract?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Has the verdict come down on possible couple names yet? Jen/Liam = Jam? Hope/Liam = Ham? Will/Liam = WilLiam? WillIam?
Edited by Ophelia, Dec 16 2013, 11:57 PM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

That's good to know. B-) Now when is he gonna fall in love with the Queen of Salem? :wub2:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Dec 16 2013, 07:18 PM
Has the verdict come down on possible couple names yet? Jen/Liam = Jam? Hope/Liam = Ham? Will/Liam = WilLiam?
Ham? :lol: Yipes!

LovingDays

no contract?

JaneDigby

Liam Frazer? He's Irish and Scottish? Interesting .... ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ophelia
Has the verdict come down on possible couple names yet? Jen/Liam = Jam? Hope/Liam = Ham? Will/Liam = WilLiam?
lol.
I think "Liope" or "Lope" works better than "Ham" or "Hiam". That said, I'm not really feeling "Hope Frazer". lol. Maybe "Liam Frazer" is as real of a name as "Jordan Ridgeway" is.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 16 2013, 08:39 PM
Ophelia
lol.
I think "Liope" or "Lope" works better than "Ham" or "Hiam". That said, I'm not really feeling "Hope Frazer". lol. Maybe "Liam Frazer" is as real of a name as "Jordan Ridgeway" is.
Wait until you see if they have chemistry. "Ham" might be looking pretty good to you. :)

I'm not loving the name so maybe it will be fake. Not even seeing the storyline, it feels a little fake. I catch myself trying to figure out if it's a cypher of some sort.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Ophelia
Dec 16 2013, 09:05 PM
Supergirlx2
Ophelia
lol.
Wait until you see if they have chemistry. "Ham" might be looking pretty good to you. :)

I'm not loving the name so maybe it will be fake. Not even seeing the storyline, it feels a little fake. I catch myself trying to figure out if it's a cypher of some sort.
Or she could always just use her maiden name and be Hope Williams, Liam's wife and/or significant other. ;)

AFaithL

The fact that he's not on contract irritates me, because it shows the show is still pushing for Dannifer and he will be nothing but a Dannifer obstacle.

camera shy

I wonder if they casted anyone yet to play his son?

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 16 2013, 09:55 PM
Ophelia
Dec 16 2013, 09:05 PM
Supergirlx2
Ophelia
lol.

Or she could always just use her maiden name and be Hope Williams, Liam's wife and/or significant other. ;)
Hope keeping her maiden name would be :thumbsup:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

If he's not on contract, I wouldn't get too invested.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

The fact that he is not on-contract is seriously disappointing.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

Crud! Well, that puts to rest the speculation of him possibly being a new love interest for Hope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply