Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Adam Gregory news
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 10:18 PM (2,902 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

First tweet

Posted Image

Adam Gregory þ@TheAdamGregory 25m
Retracted my last tweet cause I'm not gone, I'm actually back soon!...I'm just not a regular and my career is taking a different direction

Adam Gregory þ@TheAdamGregory 24m
Thank you to all my #BB fans for sticking by me through this whole time! You guys are all awesome! I do miss my #BB family

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I wonder if this true, love me some AG, he is the best looking guy on the show, GQ worthy.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Which one was he?

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I'm glad he's gone, his "acting" was on par with RM 's

metitle
Member Avatar

ratfink
Dec 16 2013, 11:05 PM
Which one was he?
Thomas Forester.
Dakota

love me some AG, he is the best looking guy on the show, GQ worthy.
Definitely True.

natdot99
Member Avatar

AG was better looking than the actor who played Rick, IMO.

faye34

hated to hear that he is gone liked his character Thomas with dayzee which bill bell ruined

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well Texas Battle(Marcus) is in South Africa filming the tv series SAF3 and it guess he got tired of waiting for Bell to give him a regular storyline.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Where is Dayzee?

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

ratfink
Jan 4 2014, 10:41 PM
Where is Dayzee?
I don't think Kristolyn Lloyd who played Dayzee is on the show anymore neither she nor Texas Battle who played Marcus Forrester are no longer listed in the opening and I noticed that Aaron Spears who plays Justin isn't listed in them either.

I just found this info about her current status:

http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbnews.htm

metitle
Member Avatar

I am beginning to believe all those rumors I have read that KKL is part of the writing team. How else do you explain stories being written only for Brooke/Hope and all others are just accessories to be used whenever.
I really can't blame all the others who have left, because they were just sitting and waiting for a story.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Adam was not Thomas for me. I wouldn't mind if he got recast, or just written out. The whole Brooke/Hope storyline was annoying.

metitle
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
Jan 6 2014, 10:01 AM
Adam was not Thomas for me. I wouldn't mind if he got recast, or just written out. The whole Brooke/Hope storyline was annoying.
I believe the Brooke/Hope storyline is never ending.
Now I read Heather Tom wont be on much because she will off doing a play.
I can't blame Ms. Tom if she leaves. She has a family to care for and standing around waiting for storylines isn't paying the bills.
So we are on our way for an overload of the Brooke/Hope storyline.

natdot99
Member Avatar

AG was a fine actor playing Thomas. I blame the writing that destroyed his character.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 6 2014, 10:16 AM
livelikemusic
I believe the Brooke/Hope storyline is never ending.
Now I read Heather Tom wont be on much because she will off doing a play.
I can't blame Ms. Tom if she leaves. She has a family to care for and standing around waiting for storylines isn't paying the bills.
So we are on our way for an overload of the Brooke/Hope storyline.
I don't see Heather leaving the show. She's a front runner on the series, so I doubt they'll let her walk easily. She is Katie Logan, and seems to have a good root planted in the show.

metitle
Member Avatar

Just like Thorne (WH), Thomas (AG), Taylor, Marcus, Dayzee, Jason, et al who are all not getting any work and so they leave.
Why wouldn't Ms. Tom do the same if she is not getting any work either.
Should she be sit and wait for scraps of stories from the BRILL/BRIDGE drama?

MoRB
Member Avatar

I donīt know if HeTh is leaving the show since she has story right now with Thorsten Kaye( Ridge) and Katherine Kelly Lang ( Brooke). But I do belive that the actress who demanded wroking with TK now that she sees how popular he is, is indeed Ms.Lang. Hence the reunion rimors regarding Bridge. I donīt belive there will be a marriage between Brooke and Bill. A wedding? Sure. Marriage, no.
Edited by MoRB, Mar 26 2014, 08:32 AM.

mia62

All the key characters are gone. i'm said to see him go but the writers weren't giving Thomas a good story no wonder he left. All the good Forresters are gone they put him, thorne and taylor on the side lines. They need to bring back more Forresters i feel like B&B is the Spencer/Logan show.

eruell

livelikemusic
BB has always revolved around the whole Brooke/Ridge/Caroling, then Taylor triangles since the show began. Now it's Brooke/Ridge/Bill and Hope/Wyatt/Liam. It gets sooooo boring over time. They can't give other characters better storylines when they stick to the same old story over and over. The half hour format doesn't leave much room for anyone else.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

MoRB
Mar 26 2014, 08:31 AM
I donīt know if HeTh is leaving the show since she has story right now with Thorsten Kaye( Ridge) and Katherine Kelly Lang ( Brooke). But I do belive that the actress who demanded wroking with TK now that she sees how popular he is, is indeed Ms.Lang. Hence the reunion rimors regarding Bridge. I donīt belive there will be a marriage between Brooke and Bill. A wedding? Sure. Marriage, no.
Thing is even TK hasn't been on that much! He too is secondary to KKL & Co. just like the others. I like TK a lot but I'm still waiting for a scene where he really takes the bull by the horns.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply