Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, December 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 11:48 PM (15,463 Views)
MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Wow! LB is ROCKIN' her role as Ciara!! :wub2: But I'm sure having an Emmy caliber veteran like KA as her awesome onscreen mom has something to do with that! :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

KAM
Dec 17 2013, 11:28 PM
camera shy
Dec 17 2013, 11:24 PM
blueskies
Dec 17 2013, 11:12 PM
Ejabby is so happening. Sami's just gonna have to move in with Will and Sonny. Could be comical.
Oh I could see her barging her way into Lucas' home with the kids. :D
Lucas has a home?
They could always give him one that we get to see when the need arises.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

camera shy
Dec 17 2013, 07:37 PM
Does anyone remember that casting call for a beautiful blonde who doesn't mind wearing a bikini and about how long ago it was? I'm asking because of EJ and Sami's talk today about how he wanted to take her Tahiti. I'm wondering if he take's that trip with or without Sami and that beautiful blonde is part of the scenery?
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9016291&t=8853604

Role: Hot Girl at Pool
Shoot/Start Date: Week of 10/14
Air Date: Around mid-February, 2014
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Caucasian, 30s, 5'3 - 5'4 ONLY, with blonde hair. *Must be a size zero and in GREAT shape! You must be comfortable with wearing a 2 piece bathing suit on camera. (Featured Extra with possible upgrade to Under Five.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Reese
Dec 18 2013, 12:26 AM
camera shy
Dec 17 2013, 07:37 PM
Does anyone remember that casting call for a beautiful blonde who doesn't mind wearing a bikini and about how long ago it was? I'm asking because of EJ and Sami's talk today about how he wanted to take her Tahiti. I'm wondering if he take's that trip with or without Sami and that beautiful blonde is part of the scenery?
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9016291&t=8853604

Role: Hot Girl at Pool
Shoot/Start Date: Week of 10/14
Air Date: Around mid-February, 2014
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Caucasian, 30s, 5'3 - 5'4 ONLY, with blonde hair. *Must be a size zero and in GREAT shape! You must be comfortable with wearing a 2 piece bathing suit on camera. (Featured Extra with possible upgrade to Under Five.)
Thank you so much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 17 2013, 09:14 PM
Abby, I think you need to have a talk with Nicole about crushing on EJ while he's in love with someone else. Cliffnotes version: it doesn't end well for you.
Girl, I know right?

I mean, I actually can't even hazard a guess as to where they are going with this EJ/Abby angel talk but it's definitely going somewhere...I hope. Otherwise, I'm learning way more about this than I care to from a damn soap opera.

For as much as I am enjoying EJ and Abby's Sunday School lessons (they are super sweet), I find EJ's knowledge of all things saintly a tad tame and lame. Get out there and scheme at The Olive Garden with Stefano again, Eej! It seems pretty clear that the show should just recast Chad aka EJ-lite for Abby.

Ciara continues her reign of awesomeness. She is such a little sh*t and I adore that she is Hope's daughter. It's just so delish. I kinda hope that she punches that blabbermouth, Allie, in her sweet little angel face for ratting her out and costing her a $30,000 earring. Is it wrong that I think a kid fight would be hilarious?

Hmmm...what else? Sami's braid was too loose and I kept wanting to rebraid it tighter. Is that CM or a cardboard cutout with a mouth that moves up and down? That guy is so out the door. I think we'll see a cartoon dust trail behind him in his final episode. Zucker's hair keeps getting shorter and so do her skirts and she and Greg Vaughn continue to look super hot together. I'm kinda digging the Nicole/Eric/Dan dynamic. I think it's because for once, Dan is the odd man out.

I guess that's it. Happy Tuesday's episode, everyone!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Bee
Dec 18 2013, 12:45 AM
Ciara continues her reign of awesomeness. She is such a little sh*t and I adore that she is Hope's daughter. It's just so delish. I kinda hope that she punches that blabbermouth, Allie, in her sweet little angel face for ratting her out and costing her a $30,000 earring. Is it wrong that I think a kid fight would be hilarious?
I think that Ciara's epic awesomeness is the one thing that everyone here agrees on! (At least I don't recall anyone being anti-Ciara.) I'm sure the
Spoiler: click to toggle

Bee
Hmmm...what else? Sami's braid was too loose and I kept wanting to rebraid it tighter.
OMG!! Me too!!! It really did look like it was starting to fall apart. I swear it didn't look that bad a few episodes ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Matt
Dec 17 2013, 01:14 PM
18 credits, Abby? You should be a doctor by now!
How many years has she been in college now? I took 24 at once.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Bee

Is it wrong that I think a kid fight would be hilarious?

No, I think they should make Ciara full on psychotic and do some WEIRD shit with Hope in complete denial, working double time to cover her misdeeds up. #GoodSon

Quote:

Get out there and scheme at The Olive Garden with Stefano again, Eej!
:teehee:

Edited by Halloween Family, Dec 18 2013, 01:54 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

TomSell & Co. may not know what the hell to do with Hope, without Bo, which I think is beyond ridiculous. But it is so good and such a relief that atleast they are utilizing their daughter to her full potential. I hope they don't drop the ball when they decide to SORAS Ciara.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

concerned
Dec 17 2013, 05:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 17 2013, 05:04 PM
Tooo cute. From a former Rafe unliker that is high praise. Rafe ( GG) is continuing to grow on me.
He does that! GG and Rafe are adorable. I loved his scenes today--I always love him with any of the kids, and everybody else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 17 2013, 10:53 PM
So I guess the PT was the BB lookalike huh?
Mitch Eakins is Pete Clarke...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247153/
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I love that Ciara always has a little something something going on that Hope doesn't know anything about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Repeat of Nicole telling Eric she's moved on with Daniel. Daniel comes in as Eric is saying - That was quick. Oblivious Dan is all smiles - How's the patient?

Sonny is leaving a message for his Dad as he walks in to the pub. I really need to talk to you. It's kind of an emergency. He stops when he sees Hope. Hi, I didn't see you there. Hope - I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Is something wrong? Cue flashback of Sonny overhearing Gabi say they murdered Nick. Sonny - It's nothing to worry about.

Over at a table Ciara asks Allie if she can keep a secret. Allie nods yes. Ciara - That's what you said last time then you blabbed. Allie - I was 3 then. You can trust me. Ciara holds out her hand - Promise. They pinkie swear. Ciara sweeps back her hair displaying Sami's earring - Look what I got from a boy.

Sami is holding up the match to Ciara's earring and is telling Harold if he or any of the other staff find this earring she would appreciate it if they bring it to her directly. I just don't want EJ to think I was so careless as to misplace something so valuable. Harold says Yes, Miss Brady. Sami reads a text from Will - We need to talk now. EJ comes into the room. You and I need to talk. Sami doesn't think they should rehash everything. EJ - You haven't just been negligent and stubborn when it comes to your relationship with me; you've been ignoring important responsibilities at work which is not like you. It's very out of character in fact as is your silence right now.

Will opens the door to Abby who is bearing cookies. Abby asks if she can hold Ari. She asks the baby if she's excited for her first Christmas.

Gabi opens the door to an apt. carrying a poinsettia. Hi, I don't know if I'm in the right place. I'm here to see Rafe ... a guy in scrubs turns around. It's Nick. The plant falls to the floor and the pot breaks.

Sami - I am not neglecting my work. EJ - When was the last time you graced the staff with your presence? Sami - It's the holidays. Things are slow. EJ - Yet you don't have the time to sign a contract or return a telephone call. Sami - I'm delegating. You're the one who told me I need to do that more. Focus on the big picture. EJ - You don't delegate. That's not in your nature. You're downright obsessive when it comes to work. You do everything yourself. You take on more than you can handle but somehow, to be fair, you get it done. Sami - I'm working on letting go. EJ - You're dissembling even more expertly. Sami thinks he's the one dissembling. I don't think this is really a conversation about how I'm not my usual workaholic self. I think this is a conversation about sex. You would never have brought this up if you were still sleeping in my bed. EJ - What can I say. Your powers of perception never fail to astonish me. Sami - I think I nailed it. EJ - Let's say you're right. Is this a bribe? I will stop asking questions about the subject that seems to make you incredibly uncomfortable if you bed (don't have a clue what he was saying as he was desperately trying to be sexy).

Allie - It's beautiful. Where's the other one? Ciara - It's so special it's one of a kind like me.

Sonny - Do you think my Dad's going to be in court all day? Hope - Based on the way things were going when I testified my guess is yes. I know I'm not a lawyer but if you're looking for legal advice is there something I could help you with. (Cue f/b of more of the details he learned while eavesdropping).

Rafe wheels himself into the room. Everything okay out here? The PT looks at him as if to say 'You tell me.' Gabi - I am so sorry. The guy will find a broom. Gabi - I will take of this. Rafe introduces Pete Clark, his new physical therapist to Gabi. Gabi - Nice to meet you. Pete - Likewise. The equipment is all set up. Anything else? Rafe - No, I think I'm good man. Thanks a lot. Pete leaves. Gabi - I'm so sorry. Rafe tells her to leave the mess. I saw the look on your face. It's about Nick, isn't it?

Segment 2: Dan tells Eric that he seems to be tolerating the drug pretty well. Are you experiencing any more pain or dizziness? Silence. Dan - Uh, what's going on between you two. Eric - Between us? Dan gets paged. I need to get this. I'll be right back. After he leaves Nicole says - That was kind of awkward, wasn't it? Eric - When did this thing happen between you and Daniel? Nicole - Well when you accused me of ... Daniel's the only one who believed me. And when I needed a roof over my head he let me in. Even when he was going through all that stuff with Theresa, we were there for each other. All those feelings we used to have for each other, they just started coming back. Eric - What about all your problems before? Nicole - What? You think I'm going to pull another crazy stunt and ruin Daniel's life again? Eric - No, I'm worried about you.

Sami - I'm not bribing you EJ. Just for the record you're still not welcome in my bed. EJ - Are you saving yourself so you can be some kind of special Christmas present for me. Am I warm? Sami - You are ice cold. EJ - Actually I'm okay with that because I was rather hoping for a Christmas trip to Tahiti. Sami - Solo, one way? EJ - For the record, it is my bed you're sleeping in not yours. Sami - I see. Your bed, your house, your business. Are you going to lord it over me now forever? EJ - Do you expect me to sit her passively as you sit there equally passive? It's not who I am; it's not who you are. Something's wrong. Sami - You know what is wrong. EJ - Besides that. Why won't you just tell me the truth? Sami - When will you tell me the truth about Kristen? Silence. That's what I thought. I have to go. EJ - Where are you going? She walks out without answering.

Will and Abby talk about college courses and work and how they juggle things; Abby working for her mom and Will and his writing and taking care of Ari. Will - Last Christmas I couldn't even imagine things would be this great. Abby - Because of Nick? I know that guy's been through hell but honestly there's no excuse for the way that he treated you. If someone treated Nick that way I would say the same thing.

Gabi - What about Nick? Rafe - Come on, I'm your brother. I know you better than anymore. You think I don't know what's going on. The resemblance is uncanny between Pete and Nick. Obviously that was weird for you, I get it. You know Nick's gone. He's not coming back, not ever.

Sonny - Thanks but I don't think there's anything you can do to help me in this situation. Hope - But everything's alright. Ari's doing well? Sonny - Ari is great. She fusses a little at night. Will thinks she's teething but he's been saying that for 3 months now and there's not one tooth. Hope - Oh boy, I remember those days. Life goes by so fast. Before you know it she's going to be 2 and then she's going to be 10 and pretty soon you'll be telling her no we will not be changing your bedtime to midnight. Sonny - Midnight! She's a night owl. Hope - Oh gosh, seriously, she hates going to sleep lately. It's always Mommy can I please stay up a few more minutes; I want to read my book. Then 10 minutes turn to 20 minutes ... you get the picture. She's really giving me a run for my money these days about a lot of things. She's definitely my daughter. I don't want to come down too hard on her. I know how much she misses her Dad. Sonny - Any idea when Bo will be home. Hope - Gosh I don't know. I thought that would be months ago. Life's a lot more complicated than we think sometimes, isn't it? Sonny - It sure is. Sami walks up and puts her hand on Sonny's shoulder. Hey Sonny.

Segment 3: Will - I think you knew Nick a lot better than I did. Abby - Do you guys keep in touch at all; do you ever talk? Will - No we don't. I don't want to rag on Nick because I take my share of responsibility for what happened but I'm a different person now. Abby - Yeah you are mainly because you weren't a Dad then. Will - That's right. Now I realise I never could have kept silent about Ari being my little girl. Abby - You know what's so amazing about this? When Sonny talks about your daughter he's just as crazy about her. It's like she's so incredibly important to both of you. Will - It's because she is. We feel like the two luckiest guys in the world.

Hope and Sami hug. Sami - Thank you so much for taking Allie ice skating with you. I hope she was good. Hope - She was a perfect angel. Ciara on the other hand, let's just say I hope she didn't any ideas from her because she threw a world class fit. Sami - Don't worry about it because Allie has definitely had her fair share of snits. Oh dear, look at Sonny's face. I think we're scaring him. Hope - Let's see if I can persuade my daughter to leave without a scene or you're really going to be scared. They laugh. Sonny is going to leave but Sami has something she wants to talk to him about.

Nicole - Everyone's going to think what you just did; that Daniel and I are a train wreck waiting to happen. Eric - I didn't say that. Nicole - That is why we decided not to tell anyone because we don't want to hurt Jennifer and there's Daniel's reputation to think about. This whole thing that happened with Theresa or what everyone thinks happened with Theresa. The last thing Daniel needs is people being all scandalized thinking he's moved on with the likes of me. Eric - I think you're selling yourself a little bit short. Nicole - Well I don't. Eric - If it's such a big secret then why are you telling me? Nicole - I'm not trying to put you in a tough position. You asked me how I felt and I'm just trying to give you an honest answer. I'm here because I'm your friend and I want Kristen brought to justice, that's all. I'm not attracted to you in the least bit anymore. Eric - You said that a few times already. Nicole - I just don't want there to be any doubt. When you accused me of ... I realised you didn't know me at all and I guess I don't know you. You did me a favour by being a jerk. Eric - You're welcome. Nicole - So we are where we are and we know each other's motives so let's just move forward and focus on the truth. Eric - Truth. Nicole - About what Kristen did to you. Look I know Daniel doesn't really want to discuss this ... Dan opens the door ... so just change the subject. Dan asks for a moment with Eric alone.

Segment 4: Abby is paging through a book at the Club when EJ walks up behind her. The Adoration of the Magi by Raphael. Abby smiles up at him.

Sami - I just wanted to tell you that you know your Mom and I haven't exactly been on the same page when it comes to Will. Sonny - Yeah, not even on the same planet. Sami - Yeah but I ran into her earlier and we kind of had a nice talk. Sonny - That's great. Sami - She even said she was a little bit jealous of how well you and I get along and she hopes that someday she and Will can be close like that. It was sweet. Sonny agrees. Sami - You don't seem super happy about it. Sonny - I'm very happy about it. It's just that there's something I have to go take care of. I'll see you later. Sami - Okay. She goes over to the table and asks Hope if Sonny's okay. He seemed like there's something going on with him or something. Hope - He did mention that he needs to talk to his Dad about something but I'm sure everything's fine; nothing to worry about. Hope tells Ciara they have to go. She then hugs Allie and thanks her for joining them. Ciara waves goodbye; she and Hope leave. Sami tells Allie they're going to put her coat on too. Guess where we're going? Allie - To get ice cream? Sami - No, even better. We're going to see baby Arianna. Allie - Yay!

Dan repeats that he needs to be alone with his patient. Nicole - Why? Dan - Because as you reminded me many times, there's this thing called doctor / patient confidentiality. Nicole - Yeah but I thought you wanted me to help solve this medical mystery. So if you're going to keep me in the dars then it's going to be really hard for me ... Dan - Okay, after Eric and I talk, he is free to share with you any information that he chooses. But I need to do an exam and as that involves disrobing ... Nicole - Okay fine, say no more. I'll go. Nicole leaves the room but stays by the door. Dan - Your lungs are clear and your heartrate's back to normal. Eric - I still feel a little groggy. Dan - That's to be expected but you should be feeling more alert in the next few hours then you are free to blow out of this torture chamber. Eric - When will we get the results back? Dan - I'm not sure. I'm hoping in the next few days. If we can identify that masking agent we should be moving pretty quickly from here on in. Eric - Speaking of things moving quickly ... Dan - What? Eric - You and Nicole.

Segment 5: Eric - I guess I have been kind of self-involved with everything going on lately. Dan - Understandably yeah. Eric - And I really appreciate the help you two have provided but it is a bit uncomfortable, isn't it? Dan stammers ... Nicole comes back into the room. Dan - Doctor / patient ... Nicole - I know but we're all adults here. I heard you talking so I figured you were done. Dan - Well Eric was just expressing concerns about ... Nicole - I heard. And actually I think it's better having this talk at Daniel's then we can meet and talk strategy in a private place. Eric - Well isn't that a little uncomfortable to have that conversation in front of Parker? Nicole - Chloe has him for the holidays so it's just us. Dan - I think Eric needs some rest. Nicole - Okay. We'll see you later. Outside Dan asks Nicole what all that was about.

EJ - Please don't stop reading on my account. He sits at her table. Abby - No. I didn't want you to think that I ... uh ... EJ - Think what? Abby - I didn't want you to think that I ran out and got the book just because of you. Not because of you, because of what you said about Raphael's angels. EJ - It's okay. I didn't. I know exactly why you went to get that book. It's because of your father.

Gabi has let Hope and Ciara into Rafe's new place. Hope drops some files on a table next to Rafe. Early Christmas present. Rafe - Wow, thank you. He looks at Ciara - Do you think I asked Santa for a pile of work? Ciara - No. Rafe - You're absolutely right. I didn't but you know what this is actually one of the best gifts I've ever got. Ciara - Seriously! Rafe - Seriously! You know what this means; I am becoming useful again. Hey you know what, I've got some books over there if you want to check them out. Ciara - Okay. Rafe - So what have we got here? Hope - A couple of B&E's, larceny; just enough to keep you busy and out of trouble. Rafe - Out of trouble ... what fun is that! God, what I wouldn't give for a nice, juicy homicide. Hope - All in good time. Actually I want to go over a few things with you. Gabi - Hey Ciara, why don't you come over and see Arianna some time. Ciara - I can't. Mom won't take me. Gabi - Is that because she doesn't have a lot of time because of work? Ciara nods yes. Gabi - Well I'm sure she's going to have some time off now that it's Christmas time. Hey, I've got to go back and check on the baby but it was so nice to see you. Give me a hug. Gabi tells Rafe not to work to hard. I'm going to go; I'll check on you later. Ciara just stands there as Hope and Rafe talk shop. Rafe looks over - Ciara, are you okay? Ciara - No. Rafe - Do you want to talk about it? Ciara - Okay. Rafe - Okay.

Will opens the door to Allie and Sami. Allie - Where's my baby? Will says she's in the Pack 'N Play right over there. Will thanks Sami for coming. Sami wanted to ask him if he's seen an earring that matches that one. I lost it. Will - No. We're pretty thorough about cleaning because we don't want anything in Ari's mouth; I don't know if that rock would fit. Sorry, I know it would cost a lot to replace. Sami - You have no idea. Allie pipes up - Ciara has one but it's a secret.

Gabi calls out to Sonny in the square. Cue repeat of the flashback we seen earlier. Are you okay?

Segment 6: Abby - I wanted to try and figure out what my Dad was thinking when he gave me the angel wing but I think I'm trying to read something in to it that's not really there. EJ - You never know. May I? Abby lets him have the book - Sure. EJ - Hmm, the Sistine Madonna. Have you seen it? Abby - Yes actually I have. My parents and I, we went to Dresden a few years ago but I was way too young to actually appreciate how lucky I was. EJ - It's very interesting. Obviously the focus of the painting are the Madonna and the child but over the centuries these angels down here have become the superstars. Why do you suppose that is? Abby - I don't know. Do you? EJ - Well I believe that when a man has a child he sees the world through different eyes. He's no longer the most important person in his life and in his children he sees the image of his better (features? - not sure of that word). Abby - Well if you're right about what my Dad was thinking then boy, did I prove him wrong.

Nicole - I didn't get a chance to talk to you because Victor interrupted our conversation and then I realised we could really sell this to Eric. Dan - Sell what? Nicole - The idea that you and I are a couple. Dan - Sorry, what? Nicole - A couple. Dan - Why would you want to do that? Nicole - Because Eric only thinks I'm helping him because I have feelings for him. This isn't going to work unless I convince him I'm completely over him. Dan - Which of course you are. Nicole - I am. Please, you know the Brady's. God forbid the world stops revolving around them. We don't have time to sit around and wait for Eric to get over himself. Dan - So you want him to think you've moved on with me. Nicole - Yes. Dan - No. Nicole - We can trust Eric to keep our secret. Dan - Secret. No, it's a lie. This is ridiculous. Nicole - I told you before you wouldn't like it. Dan - You have a real way with understatement. No, I'm not going to go along with this. You want me to tell him that you and I ... Nicole - I already told him. Dan - What! Nicole - I'm sorry. I didn't have a chance to run it by you and it just kind of came up. I was put on the spot and I told him and now it's already done so ... Dan - You know what, it can be undone in 10 words or less and I'm going to do it now. Nicole - You don't want to help me. Dan - How many times does a lie have to blow up in your face? About Sydney, about Rafe, about Jennifer. This is another disaster just waiting to happen.

Ciara - Molly Owens skated backwards all the way across the rink and I fell on my bu ... bottom. And you know what she did! Rafe - What did she do? Ciara - She stuck her tongue out at me. Hope - And Ciara stuck out her skate. Ciara - Who cares if she can skate backwards. Rafe - I guess you have a point. It's not exactly a marketable skill, now is it? Hope - That's exactly what I told her. Rafe - I'll tell you what. As soon as I'm back on my feet I will teach you how to skate. Ciara - Thanks but Mom tried to teach me before. I just can't do it. Rafe - Oh. Well, you know when I was in the hospital a very smart person told me that I was not allowed to say I can't. True story! I was getting frustrated because I wasn't able to do something. What I needed was to get strong again. And if you learn all the skills that you need you will be able to skate. What do you say? Ciara - Awesome. They high-five.

Sami - But Ciara's isn't like this. It's a fake one, right? Allie - It looked just like yours and she only had one. Sami - Well thank you for telling me sweetheart. Allie - Don't tell her I told you. Sami - Of course I won't. We should get going so you can put Arianna to bed ... Will - Wait. The thing I wanted to talk to you about is only going to take a minute. Sami - Of course, what is it? Will - I hate to ruin this for you mom but I know. I know all about my surprise party.

Sonny - I'm good. I'm just in a hurry to get to work. Gabi - Isn't it your day off? Sonny - We're slammed because of the holidays. Gabi - I just walked past TBD and there was hardly anybody there. Why is it that you can hardly wait to get away from me? What did I do now?

Segment 7: Nicole - You can not tell Eric that I lied because I'd feel like the biggest idiot in the world. Dan - Lying to my friend, who happens to be a priest about something so inane ... Nicole - You lied about Theresa. Dan - That's for a good cause. Nicole - So it this. Dan - It's different and I'm not doing it. In fact I'm telling Eric the truth right now. Nicole follows him into Eric's room. Eric is sound asleep. Nicole - Looks like you're not telling him anything. Dan - Not yet. Nicole - Ever.

EJ - You're being very hard on yourself, don't you think? Abby - No, I don't. You don't know we very well EJ. EJ - Maybe but I do think all of these things are relative. Look who you're talking to. I'm no angel. You told my brother you couldn't abide a liar. Why do you suppose you felt so strongly about that? Abby - Well I think because my Dad was a journalist and he always said nothing was more important than the truth. EJ - Abigail, I think Jack Deveraux would be very proud of his little girl. Actually, let me rephrase that. Your father would be very proud of the young lady you've become. You enjoy your book. Abby - EJ, thank you. I feel that I'm getting a message from my father I wouldn't have hadn't you taken the time to say what you said. Thank you. EJ - Anytime.

Rafe is counting backwards as Ciara is leaning forward in the gliding on one leg skating stance. 2 ... 1 ... yes! Hope hugs her. Ciara asks Rafe - Do you really think this will work? Rafe - I know it will work. In fact why don't you go over there and grab my calendar and we'll make a date, a skating date that is. Ciara - Yes! Hope - Thank you so much. Rafe - I'm sure it will as therapeutic for me as it is for her. Hope - I don't mean the ice skating; I'm talking about you taking the time ... knowing what to say, what she needs to hear. Rafe - I'm sure the holidays are hard for you too. Don't worry, she's a good kid.

Sami - Surprise party! I have no idea what you're talking about. Can we do this later because I really have to ... Will - No. Listen. I know. I see things. You can't fool me. I read between the lines and I know you're planning a surprise party for me. It's really sweet but I'd really rather you not do it. Sami - Fine, no surprise party. Allie, it's time to go. Will - Wait, wait. That was too easy. I don't think you're hearing me. Sami - You don't want a surprise party. I don't know why you would think ... Will - Yes you do. I wasn't going to pull this out but Sonny was in the closet the whole time. Sami - In the closet? Will - Yeah. When you were over here planning things; you, Grandma Kate and Gabi. He heard everything you said.

Sonny - I've just got a lot going on okay. If my Dad calls the apt. can you tell him to call my cell phone. It's very important. Gabi - Okay. Sonny - See you later. Gabi - You didn't answer my question. Sonny - What question? Gabi - I thought we were cool and that we worked everything out but you are seriously acting very strange and ... she pauses ... you know, don't you? Sonny - Know what? Gabi - You know about Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Chad did not grow with dimeras 2 seconds before he started dating Abby he found put that Stefano is father that way the story was snooze so if ej will ever pair with Abby he will not Chad lite

We saw lucas office in February so who know if later see house
Meh on dicole friendship
Wow it shocking to see allie
Everytime surprise party mentioned common will birthday was been already
Online Profile Goto Top

JaneDigby

Bee
JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 17 2013, 09:14 PM
Abby, I think you need to have a talk with Nicole about crushing on EJ while he's in love with someone else. Cliffnotes version: it doesn't end well for you.
Girl, I know right?

I mean, I actually can't even hazard a guess as to where they are going with this EJ/Abby angel talk but it's definitely going somewhere...I hope. Otherwise, I'm learning way more about this than I care to from a damn soap opera.

For as much as I am enjoying EJ and Abby's Sunday School lessons (they are super sweet), I find EJ's knowledge of all things saintly a tad tame and lame. Get out there and scheme at The Olive Garden with Stefano again, Eej! It seems pretty clear that the show should just recast Chad aka EJ-lite for Abby.

Hmmm...what else? Sami's braid was too loose and I kept wanting to rebraid it tighter. Is that CM or a cardboard cutout with a mouth that moves up and down? That guy is so out the door. I think we'll see a cartoon dust trail behind him in his final episode. Zucker's hair keeps getting shorter and so do her skirts and she and Greg Vaughn continue to look super hot together. I'm kinda digging the Nicole/Eric/Dan dynamic. I think it's because for once, Dan is the odd man out.

I guess that's it. Happy Tuesday's episode, everyone!
Quote:

This killed me. It is what those scenes are like. EJ is very gentle with Abby, like he has to walk her thru the basics of art or life or ordering from a menu. The dynamic is sweet even if the content would lake more sense if EJ were having the conversation with Ciara. I don't know why it surprises me that the writers refuse to write Abby as an adult when Jennifer has been written as a 17 year old for 3 decades now, but it does. I still want them to stop straightening KM's hair tho. Yesterday it highlighted her jaw in a way that reminded me of Kristen Alderson - those two could play sisters.

Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 18 2013, 04:06 AM
blueskies
Dec 17 2013, 10:53 PM
So I guess the PT was the BB lookalike huh?
Mitch Eakins is Pete Clarke...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247153/
Thanks, Jason. He could also be a Chris Pine look-a-like with that imdb pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

it's kind of anti-climactic --
We had all that speculation going back when we heard they were casting for Kristen look-alike and Nick look-alike.

We guessed about Kristen and Nick (independently) planning to gaslight Brady and Gabi.
Or machinations from Stefano.
Etc.

But I guess ...
The Kristen look-alike was that out-of-it lady in the drug den that Brady lifted that big back of cocaine from last week or the week before.
And now we learn that the Nick look-alike is Rafe's new physical therapist.

That's it?
Edited by nananana7, Dec 18 2013, 10:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Matt
Dec 17 2013, 01:55 PM
Ok. EJ & Abby are SO totally going to hump like bunnies
I will be your Father Figure
Put your tiny hand in mine...
I will be your preacher - teach you -
Anything you had in mind....
I will be your Father Figure
I have had enough of crime...
I will be the one to love you -
Til the end of time.

(An ode to EJ and Abigail, courtesy of George Michael's "Father Figure")
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Where can I watch the clips of EJ and Abigail from yesterday? I found all the others on you tube but that one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

All I see happening with EJ and Abby is Days' version of Fatal Attraction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic