Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, December 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 11:48 PM (15,749 Views)
JaneDigby

outrageous
Dec 18 2013, 12:30 PM
All I see happening with EJ and Abby is Days' version of Fatal Attraction.
Not the bunny!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

JaneDigby
Dec 18 2013, 01:52 PM
outrageous
Not the bunny!!!!!
Okay they've gone from humping like bunnies to boiling a bunny! Quite a story line arc we have going for EJabby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

outrageous
If abby boils EJ's "bunny" I will love her forever and forgive her for any and all Daniel propping she feels necessary.

* and in case that was too subtle by bunny i mean that thing he keeps that breeds a lot.
Edited by concerned, Dec 18 2013, 02:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 18 2013, 04:06 AM
blueskies
Dec 17 2013, 10:53 PM
So I guess the PT was the BB lookalike huh?
Mitch Eakins is Pete Clarke...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247153/
Is he recurring or underfive?
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 18 2013, 02:32 PM
outrageous
If abby boils EJ's "bunny" I will love her forever and forgive her for any and all Daniel propping she feels necessary.

* and in case that was too subtle by bunny i mean that thing he keeps that breeds a lot.
Oh, but without that bunny we wouldn't have Johnny. And think of all the drama down the road when Ali & Johnny finally figure out that twins don't usually have two different fathers. And the questions that will need to be answered.

Throw Ciara & Theo into the mix and the teen set will get plenty ugly. Ciara will be leading the charge with some really nasty comments about Johnny's dad; Ali will get into a great cat fight with Ciara defending her brother; Theo won't believe that Ciara could be that mean & comfort Ali; Ciara will sink her claws into Johnny to get back at Ali for stealing Theo. It practically writes itself and is all thanks to that bunny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Dec 18 2013, 03:02 PM
concerned
outrageous

Oh, but without that bunny we wouldn't have Johnny. And think of all the drama down the road when Ali & Johnny finally figure out that twins don't usually have two different fathers. And the questions that will need to be answered.

Throw Ciara & Theo into the mix and the teen set will get plenty ugly. Ciara will be leading the charge with some really nasty comments about Johnny's dad; Ali will get into a great cat fight with Ciara defending her brother; Theo won't believe that Ciara could be that mean & comfort Ali; Ciara will sink her claws into Johnny to get back at Ali for stealing Theo. It practically writes itself and is all thanks to that bunny!
You mean Allie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

You mean Allie?

Yes...my best friend's name is Ali, so I just brain froze there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
concerned
outrageous

I see Allie joining forces with Ciara because EJ tried to murder her father.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
concerned
outrageous

You don't mean Ciara will sink her claws into Johnny as in a romantic thing, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 18 2013, 10:52 AM
Matt
Dec 17 2013, 01:55 PM
Ok. EJ & Abby are SO totally going to hump like bunnies
I will be your Father Figure
Put your tiny hand in mine...
I will be your preacher - teach you -
Anything you had in mind....
I will be your Father Figure
I have had enough of crime...
I will be the one to love you -
Til the end of time.

(An ode to EJ and Abigail, courtesy of George Michael's "Father Figure")
I don't think Ejabby is happening, at least the way you think...

but DAMN YOU for putting that song in my head, AGAIN! *shakes fist* :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Frankly after the Dec 30 spoilers, where it seems that Ejami are still at a stand still in their relationship unless Ej confesses what sami knows is true right after new years, I can see Abby continuing to crush on Ej, Ej realizing it and doing something he'll end up regretting...whether it's in a drunken state, or sober, I am not so sure that Ejabby won't have at least some kind of something....whether a kiss, a ONS or a full blown affair, I think the show is doing it for two reasons...to give Ejami some real angst, and to have a future potential storyline with chad/ej at odds if they decide to recast Chad in the near future....I can see Ej saying, "she doesn't trust me, I'll give her a real reason not to'....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Not all of wk of 12/30's spoilers came out yet, tho...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Dec 18 2013, 07:31 PM
daysjahvu
concerned
outrageous

You don't mean Ciara will sink her claws into Johnny as in a romantic thing, right?
I hope not. They're blood related!
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2013, 11:05 PM
Frankly after the Dec 30 spoilers, where it seems that Ejami are still at a stand still in their relationship unless Ej confesses what sami knows is true right after new years, I can see Abby continuing to crush on Ej, Ej realizing it and doing something he'll end up regretting...whether it's in a drunken state, or sober, I am not so sure that Ejabby won't have at least some kind of something....whether a kiss, a ONS or a full blown affair, I think the show is doing it for two reasons...to give Ejami some real angst, and to have a future potential storyline with chad/ej at odds if they decide to recast Chad in the near future....I can see Ej saying, "she doesn't trust me, I'll give her a real reason not to'....
Maybe I am giving EJ way too much credit but I can't see him getting involved with Chad's girl. He knows how Chad felt about Abby (god knows why). EJ loves his brother, besides Chad saved his life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bradyclan

MissFancyFace
Dec 17 2013, 11:57 PM
Bradyclan
Dec 17 2013, 09:29 PM
Bo and Hope thought Chelsea was hell. I predict that Ciara will top that and I , for one, can't wait!!
I can't wait either! :rockon:

I HATED Chelbitch. I didn't love to hate her, I just plain hated her. So glad she's gone.

Ciara will make her (and Sami's) antics look like daycare. :cheer: :cheer:
I want Ciara to top Sami and Chelsea and by the looks of it, she will .

Chelsea was and still is one of my faves. I'd love her to come back and have scenes with Ciara. I'd love for Ciara to make Chelsea be the Carrie to her Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

daysjahvu
concerned
outrageous

Wow! That mini fanfic is way better than the current crap on screen these days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 18 2013, 11:47 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 07:31 PM
daysjahvu
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I hope not. They're blood related!
Not if there is a paternity reversal somewhere down the line, that EJ double crossed Patrick (Patrick's punishment for being a horrible sloppy DiMera henchman or whatever) by making him (and everyone else) believe that Ciara was Bo's. The timeline of Ciara's conception with Bo as the father and Hope's pregnancy was ludicrous to begin with anyway.

A knock out SORASed teen Ciara looking more like KA/Hope, a whole lot less resemblance to PR/Bo and just a dash of Brody Hutzler/Patrick in her and viola! It would open so many more doors for teen/adult Ciara and her mother. I'd be all for that! :rockon: :cheers:

#UnpopularOpinion but I don't care. I'm gonna say it anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Dec 18 2013, 11:59 PM
MissFancyFace
Bradyclan
Bo and Hope thought Chelsea was hell. I predict that Ciara will top that and I , for one, can't wait!!

I HATED Chelbitch. I didn't love to hate her, I just plain hated her. So glad she's gone.

Chelsea was and still is one of my faves. I'd love her to come back and have scenes with Ciara. I'd love for Ciara to make Chelsea be the Carrie to her Sami.
Ooohhh! Ciara making Chelbitch's life a living hell? With a capitol H? YES!! That'll be the only good reason to welcome "Georgia" back to Salem! :D Add in a resurrected SORASed and very bitter Zack Brady and I would be in heaven!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

I cannot think of more delicious payback than Ciara and Zack teaming up and making Chelbitch so miserable, she'll wish she had croaked at birth in the bayou swamps. I LIKE THAT! I LIKE IT A LOT!! :yahoo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

MissFancyFace
Dec 19 2013, 02:08 AM
Bradyclan
Dec 18 2013, 11:59 PM
MissFancyFace
Bradyclan

Ooohhh! Ciara making Chelbitch's life a living hell? With a capitol H? YES!! That'll be the only good reason to welcome "Georgia" back to Salem! :D Add in a resurrected SORASed and very bitter Zack Brady and I would be in heaven!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

I cannot think of more delicious payback than Ciara and Zack teaming up and making Chelbitch so miserable, she'll wish she had croaked at birth in the bayou swamps. I LIKE THAT! I LIKE IT A LOT!! :yahoo:
Zack will NEVER be resurrected. Kristian will sooner leave the show than see that happen.

Also, why would Ciara be a bitch towards Chelsea? Chelsea & Ciara have had nothing but positive relations. Chelsea is also 15 years older than Ciara. I'd personally love to see Chelsea return to the show to be a support for Hope & maybe smack some sense into Abby & make her less of a stuck-up.

As for your previous post, I don't want Ciara SORASed at all! Lauren Boles is way too perfect right now! The way she plays Ciara is the one thing that unites us all on this board.
A paternity re-reversal won't happen. Ciara became Bo's because the fans were outraged & TPTB caved & gave the fans what they wanted. It's also why Zack magically became Bo's.
Online Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 02:31 AM
I don't want Ciara SORASed at all! Lauren Boles is way too perfect right now!

Agree !!!

Ciara's the grandchild of Caroline Brady*, Victor Kiriakis, Addie Horton, and Doug Williams.

* (Caroline's married surname is Brady. Jason47's website says that Caroline's maiden name is unknown.)

And Ciara is the child of Hope and Bo
And ... she's got something special even more awesome that's totally all her own.

And the actress Lauren Boles embodies those qualities
AND has something special even more awesome that's totally all her own, too!

Posted Image

Edited by nananana7, Dec 19 2013, 11:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic