Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, December 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 11:48 PM (15,464 Views)
Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Supergirlx2
Dec 17 2013, 12:20 PM
Characters on today:
Dan/Nicole/Eric
EJ/Sami
Gabi/Rafe/NewGuy
Ciara/Allie/Sonny/Hope
Abby/Will/Arianna
Future Little Darlings Ciara and Allie. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I can actually enjoy Sami and EJ when they're away from each other. But they're SO annoying when they're in scenes together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, bless you Nicole for pointing out Daniel's blistering hypocrisy regarding lying! I love today's writer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Honeybees
Dec 17 2013, 12:49 PM
Will just told Sami he knew about the surprise party....snerk.

I hope they give Allie a personality like Saffie on Absolutely Fabulous, with her driven absolutely bonkers by her mother's antics but in a funny way.

Yeah, if they give Will a personality transplant, then Allie can be the resigned but exasperated one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

What is all this I am reading about Allie and Ciara today?!? This is like my dream duo ;) I want these girls to form a club to wreak havoc around Salem.
Edited by elci525, Dec 17 2013, 12:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ej just told Abigail that Jack would be proud of her. Before that, Abigail said that Jack was a journalist and he valued the truth. I want to write a thank you letter to today's writer.

And I'm now shipping Ejabby like FedEx.

Maybe EJ will actually be able to reform if given the right storyline and partner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Dec 17 2013, 12:30 PM
They are so setting up Allie and Ciara - the teen years with Allie as the good girl and Ciara as the hell-raiser.
AH-MAZING!!! So smart Days - good job!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Holy Hell....Will just told Sami that Sonny was in the closet listening.... I was not expecting that!
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 17 2013, 12:46 PM
Sami: "It doesn't look like this right? It was a fake?"
Allie: "It looked just like yours and she only had one. But don't tell her I told you."

LOL!
Oh Allie....you have quite a bit to learn yet!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Allie: "It looked just like yours and she only had one. But don't tell her I told you."

LOL!
and just like that Allie will be Ciara's first victim.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Then, Gabi accuses Sonny of knowing... today's episode was really quite surprising and amazing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Dec 17 2013, 11:57 AM
DaysfanforLife
Dec 17 2013, 05:59 AM
I'm excited for some possible EJ and Abby interaction!
Me too! Should be a great episode!
LOL, me too.. and I hope EJ put Sami on the spot and really find out what is going on..
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Today sounds entertaining :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 17 2013, 12:50 PM
I can actually enjoy Sami and EJ when they're away from each other. But they're SO annoying when they're in scenes together.
Ain't that the truth. That's exactly how I feel anyway....even though I can't actually enjoy Sami in any capacity ALL that much. EJ I can, which surprises even me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes! Eric & Nicole! And Nicole is lying to him about Daniel. I am HERE for this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

The show today sounds sooo entertaining - thanks for the early pbp!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 17 2013, 12:45 PM
Ciara can't skate. Rafe wants to teach her how to do it.
Awwww.

I'm kinda surprised Ciara can't skate though. Especially since they played up KA's skating ability in the 80s & 90s by making Hope a fabulous skater.

It would be so adorable to see Rafe try to cheer up Hope & Ciara by taking them skating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Flashback to the closet. Flash #1 #FlashBackCount
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NocturnalBlondie

LOL!
:facepalm: Allie!!! Ciara's gonna hunt you down for this! lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 17 2013, 01:01 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 17 2013, 12:45 PM
Ciara can't skate. Rafe wants to teach her how to do it.
Awwww.

I'm kinda surprised Ciara can't skate though. Especially since they played up KA's skating ability in the 80s & 90s by making Hope a fabulous skater.

It would be so adorable to see Rafe try to cheer up Hope & Ciara by taking them skating.
that's true....it would make more sense to have Hope teach both Rafe and Ciara how to skate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic