Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 01:54 AM (9,438 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 18 2013, 10:25 PM
Liam could use a haircut.
That was my second thought when I first saw him. First was, "ooh he's cute."

Today was a bit lame today. Not even EJ could keep me interested in the show for long. I watched, but I barely remember anything beyond annoying Sonny, hot EJ and cute Liam.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 18 2013, 11:33 PM
MissLola

Today was a bit lame today. Not even EJ could keep me interested in the show for long. I watched, but I barely remember anything beyond annoying Sonny, hot EJ and cute Liam.
Aren't you glad that tomorrow will be MUCH MUCH better?? ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 18 2013, 11:46 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
MissLola

Hope getting a call from Bo and EJ tricking Gabi? Uh, yes!! :rockon:

ges
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 18 2013, 02:05 PM
Pharmaceutical rep guy needs to run away as fast as he can from Jennifer or she'll drag him into her web of suckiness. Pharmaceutical guy, go for Adrienne's other sister in-law or Hope.
I would like to see Hope and Justin have. Torrid affair.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 19 2013, 12:10 AM
Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7
MissLola

lol. I was actually referring to the Sami/Ciara stuff. I'm more excited about that than Bo's call (though I am looking forward to seeing how KA plays Hope's reactions).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ges
Dec 19 2013, 12:11 AM
Kaha
Pharmaceutical rep guy needs to run away as fast as he can from Jennifer or she'll drag him into her web of suckiness. Pharmaceutical guy, go for Adrienne's other sister in-law or Hope.
They tried to pair Hope & Justin up when Bo decided he needed to be fucking Carly instead of trying to work out his problems with Hope. It didn't work, & I don't think Kristian or Wally want to revisit that pairing.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 12:15 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2
JamaicanBeauty7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
lol. I was actually referring to the Sami/Ciara stuff. I'm more excited about that than Bo's call (though I am looking forward to seeing how KA plays Hope's reactions).
OMG, how I could I forget that? Now I'm even more excited! :yahoo:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 19 2013, 12:24 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 12:15 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
OMG, how I could I forget that? Now I'm even more excited! :yahoo:
:OhMy: I can't believe you forgot! lol.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:02 PM
JJ about Theresa: "The bitch goes down today."
The only BITCH that should be going down is JJ's mommy dearest from hell.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 12:18 AM
ges
Dec 19 2013, 12:11 AM
Kaha
They tried to pair Hope & Justin up when Bo decided he needed to be fucking Carly instead of trying to work out his problems with Hope. It didn't work, & I don't think Kristian or Wally want to revisit that pairing.
It worked a lot better than anything else they've been trying lately.

Even if they were just faking it.
Edited by concerned, Dec 19 2013, 01:13 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I have a feeling Liam will end up being a bad guy. Since he's a pharmaceutical rep, what if he's also a drug lord or something? He could be very relevant to Brady, JJ, Theresa's story.

somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

One of my twitter friends suggested they're styling Liam like Jack during his second run. After comparing today with a couple of pics of Jack/MA from around 2001, I can definitely see it. What does MC normally look like?

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Keith
Dec 18 2013, 10:09 PM
Abigail should be 25. She is literally 21 without soras. Fail.
They shouldn't have deSorased her especially since JJ is 18. Abby should be graduating from graduate school with a degree in Journalism.

Bee
Member Avatar

EJate, Ejill, and Justin. Kami is getting stale but aside from that, today's episode was a total win.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Personally, I would love it if Liam ended up being a drug lord. It would be a soapy twist to have Jennifer date a guy who would be playing a huge part in potentially ruining JJ's life.

However, if they do make Liam a villain, I hope they don't use him as a temporary foil only to reunite Dannifer down the line, because Shawn Christian will totally be fucked. This is the first time in a long time that I find myself tolerating his character. Daniel should not be sucked into Jennifer's snatch of death anytime soon, or ever again really. I'd rather see the character be single - that way she can ruin herself without dragging down others with her.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 19 2013, 01:25 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Bee
Dec 19 2013, 01:20 AM
EJate, Ejill, and Justin. Kami is getting stale but aside from that, today's episode was a total win.
I thought this episode totally sucked. The script was awful. Yesterday's episode was much better if you ask me.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 19 2013, 01:13 AM
I have a feeling Liam will end up being a bad guy. Since he's a pharmaceutical rep, what if he's also a drug lord or something? He could be very relevant to Brady, JJ, Theresa's story.
Yeah, for some reason, I think Liam is going to be a baddie, too. If he were the drug lord or a drug lord minion, it could lead to a pretty good umbrella story with a lot of impact on the canvas.
Edited by Reese, Dec 19 2013, 01:35 AM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I've never been a fan of Sonny. He's always seemed holier than though. But he's really getting on my nerves with this storyline. He wasn't there, he didn't see what happened. Nor does he even like Nick. I need for someone to knock him off his high horse.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 19 2013, 01:33 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Yeah, for some reason, I think Liam is going to be a baddie, too. If he were the drug lord or a drug lord minion, it could lead to a pretty good story.

I would love it. Except, that would most likely mean star-eyed TomSell are probably fantasizing/drooling about an imminent Dannifer reunion, which sucks.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

somuchwhatever
One of my twitter friends suggested they're styling Liam like Jack during his second run. After comparing today with a couple of pics of Jack/MA from around 2001, I can definitely see it. What does MC normally look like?
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply