Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 01:54 AM (8,955 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

JUSTIN....yeah. Always glad to see Justin.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:06 PM

Abby: "You know how judgmental people can be."
Jennifer: "I know."

:lol:
:drunk:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Judi Evans...master of expository dialogue.

And here's Liam.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Liam Frazer mention! Adrienne says he's an old friend's of Justin, and has been divorced for a while now. He's a pharmaceutical rep, and Jennifer already knows him. Mentions she's ran into him a few times and that he's a sweet guy. She puts two and two together and figures out that Adrienne wants to set them up.

Liam shows up at the door. He's cute. Fortunately, his look is nothing like Daniel's from what I saw. His hair was combed, and he looked showered. Lol.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The Three Witches just showed up at the club to stop Sonny from talking to Justin.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LOL! Kate, Gabi, and Sami want to talk to Sonny in "a more private place". He doesn't want to.

Kate: "Sonny, you're not in any danger with us..."

:lol:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, Sonny...three casual murderesses want to talk to you alone, ask your dad to stay!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny is going with them...dude doesn't have the Salem brain today.

Oh, Ejill!!!! How I have missed EJill!

six
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:03 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 11:55 AM
cord08
Dec 18 2013, 10:50 AM
Days really should consider creating another black character, or writing Abe and Theo more prominently - preferably the latter.
They should do both, imo. I'd like to see them bring a woman in. Epiphany is barely on and as much as I like her, she can be kind of a caricature at times.
You mean Maxine? Who is basically GH's Epiphany? LOL! :lol:
:$ LOL, that goes to show how much of a caricature they actually are. They and the nurse on Scrubs who was played by the woman who plays Maxine are largely the same person.
Edited by six, Dec 18 2013, 12:39 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I wish someone other than Adrienne would be setting up Jennifer with another guy though. Why not Kayla? She works at the hospital and would presumably know Liam.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to see Adrienne so keen to see Jennifer with another man all the time. It could be any other character, why Jack's sister?

Kaha
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:13 PM
I just love Casey Moss. He is the only one who has managed to make Jennifer/Melissa Reeves tolerable on-screen since her 2011 return.
I can't figure out if my hatred of Jennifer is due to Melissa Reeves' bigotory or because the character is a 50 year old acting like a 17 year old.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

If Liam is somehow connected to Jordan, it will be pretty stupid. From the looks of today's episode, he's well known in the Salem Hospital scene... why would she show up to Salem then if she was running away from her past?

Still too early to tell though. These are just my initial thoughts.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Sonny: "When you hit him in the head with a rock, that was self-defense. When you pushed his body in the river and he woke up, that was murder."
Kate: "What, were you taking notes?

LOL!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Sonny to Sami: "Your second corpse in six months, that would look bad."

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yay Justin!

Ugh I simply loathe the 3 witches- Sami, Kate and Gabi. Leave Sonny alone let him talk to his damn dad, bitches!

Eh on Liam!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Seriously though, Adrienne is competing with Maggie for "Busybody of the Year". :shame:

Lori

six
Dec 18 2013, 12:32 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:03 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 11:55 AM
cord08
Dec 18 2013, 10:50 AM
Days really should consider creating another black character, or writing Abe and Theo more prominently - preferably the latter.
They should do both, imo. I'd like to see them bring a woman in. Epiphany is barely on and as much as I like her, she can be kind of a caricature at times.
You mean Maxine? Who is basically GH's Epiphany? LOL! :lol:
:$ LOL, that goes to show how much of a caricature they actually are. They and the nurse on Scrubs who was played by the woman who plays Maxine are largely the same person.
Laverne on Scrubs had a lot more dimension than either Maxine or Ephiphany. I cried in the episode where she died (and epic fail that they brought her back as Shirley, LOL, which worked as well as Vinnie the dog did on Family Guy). Laverne had values, was a very good friend, deeply religious, I think Maxine and Epiphany are cartoons.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Liam schedules a date with Jennifer and leaves. Maggie's getting out of the elevator with some plant as he's leaving and watches him go.

Ugh, why do I have a feeling these next scenes are going to suck? I might as well say STFU Maggie already. :drunk:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Ugh, can Sami get her roots done? Fug.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith is really shining in his scenes away from Chandler Massey... it's a shame only one half of that pairing seems awake in their scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply