Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 01:54 AM (8,951 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:12 PM
Gabi thinks Sonny knows about Nick being responsible for the NY modeling gig, not the murder. She's about to be clued in soon. After Will blabbed to Sami about Sonny being in the closet, she texted Kate and Gabi about an emergency meeting at the bench.
The bench? Are they going to buy some drugs to drown their sorrows?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Lori
Dec 18 2013, 12:41 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 12:32 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:03 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 11:55 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You mean Maxine? Who is basically GH's Epiphany? LOL! :lol:
:$ LOL, that goes to show how much of a caricature they actually are. They and the nurse on Scrubs who was played by the woman who plays Maxine are largely the same person.
Laverne on Scrubs had a lot more dimension than either Maxine or Ephiphany. I cried in the episode where she died (and epic fail that they brought her back as Shirley, LOL, which worked as well as Vinnie the dog did on Family Guy). Laverne had values, was a very good friend, deeply religious, I think Maxine and Epiphany are cartoons.
I think all three have values and are very good friends. But they all come from the same template - the seemingly tough person with a heart of gold who exists to dole out no nonsense advice and soak up gossip.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

About Sonny needing to keep the secret for Arianna Grace's sake...

Kate: "Think of what it would be like for her to lose her mother, her grandmother, me..."
Sami: "Her great-grandmother."
Kate: *glares*

LMAO. :lol:
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 18 2013, 12:50 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, the Three Witches are pulling out the Arianna Grace card! Low! Low! Low!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, you people think you rushed things after Jack died, did they Jenn-Jenn? But Maggie thinks you didn't....of course!

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:50 PM

Kate: "Think of what it would be like for her to lose her mother, her grandmother, me..."

Sami said it again? :roflol: I love that.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:50 PM

I feel like Sami going "great-grandmother" needs to become a drinking game. This is what? the THIRD time we've had basically the same dialogue? It's kinda getting old (though I'm sure Lauren's expressions are still amusing).

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I do have to give the show credit, the Daniel-propping has gotten considerably less obvious in recent weeks. It's still there, but it's not as over-the-top as it used to be.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Honeybees
Dec 18 2013, 12:51 PM
Oh, you people think you rushed things after Jack died, did they Jenn-Jenn? But Maggie thinks you didn't....of course!
Hey, Maggie:

Posted Image

Lori

six
Dec 18 2013, 12:48 PM
Lori
Dec 18 2013, 12:41 PM
six
Dec 18 2013, 12:32 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 18 2013, 12:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
:$ LOL, that goes to show how much of a caricature they actually are. They and the nurse on Scrubs who was played by the woman who plays Maxine are largely the same person.
Laverne on Scrubs had a lot more dimension than either Maxine or Ephiphany. I cried in the episode where she died (and epic fail that they brought her back as Shirley, LOL, which worked as well as Vinnie the dog did on Family Guy). Laverne had values, was a very good friend, deeply religious, I think Maxine and Epiphany are cartoons.
I think all three have values and are very good friends. But they all come from the same template - the seemingly tough person with a heart of gold who exists to dole out no nonsense advice and soak up gossip.
True. But Maxine just ships Dannifer anymore. I wish they would have her and Abe date, he needs the humor and she needs the life.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Did Jennifer just tell Maggie that her love life is none of Maggie's business? It's a Christmas Miracle! A genuine Christmas miracle!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh... mini Cliff- hanger involving Sonny and Justin and the three witches.

And WTF was with that EjIll scene?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's Flashback Count is currently at 1...

metitle
Member Avatar

wow, Maggie brought AA to Theresa's apartment.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Maggie's Ambush AA Meeting for Theresa FTW!

metitle
Member Avatar

crap, Sami look like she is going to puke.
from Will's statement.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bah! both Will/Sami & Sonny/Gabi are having dueling convos where each side is talking about different stuff but no one knows it lol

metitle
Member Avatar

haha, Will telling she is making a stink about eavesdropping.

Lori

Will, "Really, you're making a stink about eavesdropping, Mom."

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* Will to Sami: "Really? You're making a stink about eavesdropping?" lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply