Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 30th; *updated 12/23*
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 10:32 AM (24,422 Views)
Kriss4

Rosebud
Dec 23 2013, 08:28 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 19 2013, 12:53 AM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 18 2013, 11:45 AM
Jennifer is FINALLY on a date with someone OTHER than Taniel and JJ is trying to screw it up?!
The most boring and biggest Horton baby goes on dates, while the brunette Horton that most would rather see is all alone and gets her heart broken (YET AGAIN!) for Christmas (and so does her daughter). Doesn't anybody in Salem give a crap, at all, about Hope this Holiday season?

TomScrooge & Co. can all go fuck themselves.
What is up with that? And I wonder if they will bother to have any mention of John being absent from Marlena's life? But god forbid Jennifer spend any time alone.
Yeah...or you know, Kayla is alone ALL the time...never been on a date since she and Steve separated and got a divorce. She's been on her own for over 2 years now, and I wish she could find someone to love who would love her back in equal measure. We don't even get to see her interact with her little boy. Every character's child on the Christmas show got to say something...be in some scene, whatever. Not Joey. Never Joey.

But we see everything about Jennifer, don't we? Everything. Her every trial with JJ and Abby is shared. Her every thought, feeling or disappointment is always shared with us. Everyone asks her about her life and how she is...and how often do we really see HER asking her cousin Hope how she's coping in Bo's absence, or how she's doing with an obviously angry and troubled Ciara...Hope doesn't have cousin Jennifer's ear because Jennifer is much too preoccupied.

Marlena's got to be unhappy with the situation with John, but we never get much insight on that. I guess it's coming, but in the meantime, I would welcome any combination of the ladies just talking about things. Marlena's alone, Hope's alone, Kayla's alone...Yet none of them share their complicated feelings with each other?

That's an OPPORTUNITY, and one that Days hasn't taken advantage of.

Fail.

Edited by Kriss4, Dec 28 2013, 05:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I thought the kiss thing was just speculation. I've never seen an actual spoiler of it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

thanks

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Dec 28 2013, 05:04 PM
Rosebud
MissFancyFace
Mitchapalooza
Dec 18 2013, 11:45 AM
Jennifer is FINALLY on a date with someone OTHER than Taniel and JJ is trying to screw it up?!
The most boring and biggest Horton baby goes on dates, while the brunette Horton that most would rather see is all alone and gets her heart broken (YET AGAIN!) for Christmas (and so does her daughter). Doesn't anybody in Salem give a crap, at all, about Hope this Holiday season?

TomScrooge & Co. can all go fuck themselves.
What is up with that? And I wonder if they will bother to have any mention of John being absent from Marlena's life? But god forbid Jennifer spend any time alone.
Yeah...or you know, Kayla is alone ALL the time...never been on a date since she and Steve separated and got a divorce. She's been on her own for over 2 years now, and I wish she could find someone to love who would love her back in equal measure. We don't even get to see her interact with her little boy. Every character's child on the Christmas show got to say something...be in some scene, whatever. Not Joey. Never Joey.

But we see everything about Jennifer, don't we? Everything. Her every trial with JJ and Abby is shared. Her every thought, feeling or disappointment is always shared with us. Everyone asks her about her life and how she is...and how often do we really see HER asking her cousin Hope how she's coping in Bo's absence, or how she's doing with an obviously angry and troubled Ciara...Hope doesn't have cousin Jennifer's ear because Jennifer is much too preoccupied.

Marlena's got to be unhappy with the situation with John, but we never get much insight on that. I guess it's coming, but in the meantime, I would welcome any combination of the ladies just talking about things. Marlena's alone, Hope's alone, Kayla's alone...Yet none of them share their complicated feelings with each other?

Fail.

I feel your pain, Kriss. More Kayla, less Jen.

Keith
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Dec 28 2013, 05:49 PM
Kriss4
Dec 28 2013, 05:04 PM
Rosebud
MissFancyFace

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Fail.

I feel your pain, Kriss. More Kayla, less Jen.
I would kill for some Kayla, Marlena, Hope bonding.

nananana7

phloe3
Dec 28 2013, 03:09 PM
isn't there suppose to be a big kiss this week?
tomsawyer
Dec 28 2013, 05:33 PM
I thought the kiss thing was just speculation. I've never seen an actual spoiler of it.

Yeah. I think it was just speculation.
-----------

Jason had previewed/teased that two characters do "something" on New Year's Eve.
from the Christmas/NewYear sneak peek thread:
Jason47
Nov 5 2013, 11:58 PM
NEW YEAR'S EVE SNEAK PEEK:
Uh, oh....two characters end the year with ??????????????? :peek:
In response, we speculated all sorts of scenarios, including kisses.

------------

However. Jason updated later in that thread:
Jason47
Dec 17 2013, 11:37 PM
THE FINAL UPDATE:

NEW YEAR'S EVE SNEAK PEEK:
Uh, oh....two characters end the year with a fight at the Kiriakis Mansion.

Kaha
Member Avatar

I don't see EJ and Abby happening. Maybe EJ will manipulate her to get some information from her but I do not see him with her. I don't see EJ betraying Chad that way. Not after he saved his life. I do not see it happening. I really hope it does not happen because I cannot stand another minute of Abby obsessing over her freaking sex life. She's has an insipid personality and the only time I can tolerate her is when she's with JJ or her two cousins, Will and Sonny.

Quote:

Kate plots Jordan's downfall.

Kate, imma need you to stop obsessing over the dulest man in Salem. Please stop. Let him be with Jorden. They can kill each other with boredom. Focus on this mess you, Gabi and Sami have created.

Quote:

Will runs into someone at the river
Please don't make it be Daniel. I don't want him involved in this S/L as well. But it might be Hope or JJ. I think it'll be someone involved with Nick and it freaks Will out.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

He might run into Santa at the river.

Posted Image

Tammy
Member Avatar

WillFan
Dec 18 2013, 10:32 AM
After a physical altercation with Daniel, Brady agrees to get help.
I generally am not one to side with Daniel... but I hope he whips Brady's ASS! :D

S loves EJ

Kaha
Dec 28 2013, 10:28 PM
I don't see EJ and Abby happening. Maybe EJ will manipulate her to get some information from her but I do not see him with her. I don't see EJ betraying Chad that way. Not after he saved his life. I do not see it happening. I really hope it does not happen because I cannot stand another minute of Abby obsessing over her freaking sex life. She's has an insipid personality and the only time I can tolerate her is when she's with JJ or her two cousins, Will and Sonny.

Quote:

Kate, imma need you to stop obsessing over the dulest man in Salem. Please stop. Let him be with Jorden. They can kill each other with boredom. Focus on this mess you, Gabi and Sami have created.

Quote:

Please don't make it be Daniel. I don't want him involved in this S/L as well. But it might be Hope or JJ. I think it'll be someone involved with Nick and it freaks Will out.

I donīt think Chad is a problem for Ejabby to happen but Sami is, but with believable writting I can see Ejabby happen despite of Sami.

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Dec 28 2013, 05:33 PM

There is no kiss spoiler as far as I know but it was in the SOD preview that EJ would do something shocking to save Sami, and I think itīs very likely that itīs EJ kissing Abby to prevent her from finding out the truth about Nick. I think it would be strange if the Ejabby scenes we already seen doesnīt lead anywhere not even a kiss maybe it wonīt lead to sex but I would think at least a kiss.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 30 2013, 06:13 AM
Kaha
Dec 28 2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I donīt think Chad is a problem for Ejabby to happen but Sami is, but with believable writting I can see Ejabby happen despite of Sami.
Ej is a big fan of Chad and Abby and giving him a second chance i dont see how he would be interested in her in any way at all.

S loves EJ

Abby has made it clear that she wonīt give Chad a second chance, not just because of his lie but that he wasnīt the right man for her so I think EJ has given up that idea, plus Chad is gone and isnīt coming back as far as EJ knows.

I do believe EJ cares about his brother but it hasnīt stopped him from blackmailing him in the past so I donīt think it would stop him from going after his ex it that is what EJ would like to do.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Dec 30 2013, 07:09 AM
Abby has made it clear that she wonīt give Chad a second chance, not just because of his lie but that he wasnīt the right man for her so I think EJ has given up that idea, plus Chad is gone and isnīt coming back as far as EJ knows.

I do believe EJ cares about his brother but it hasnīt stopped him from blackmailing him in the past so I donīt think it would stop him from going after his ex it that is what EJ would like to do.
But EJ blackmailed his brother all in good fun. Plus Chad didnt really mind for the most part. I just dont see EJ going where is brother has went. Yea Abby has stated that fact but i still think that EJ sees Abby as Chad girl.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

S loves EJ

Taylor was Nicole's sister but that didn't stop him from going after her so why not Abby? Chad is out of the picture. I don't even think it'll be scenario where he decides he wants her and actively pursues her. I think it'll be something that happens when they are in the moment and don't expect it. I like that kind of thing :wub2:

S loves EJ

I think the Taylor situation and this Ejabby thing is quite different. EJ wasnīt inlove with Nicole at the time he only married her because of Sydney, so Iīm not sure if I count EJ sleeping with Taylor as cheating on Nicole, since I donīt think she should have expected him to be true to her when he had made it clear to her that their marriage was an arrangment.

EJ is however inlove with Sami so that should stop him from cheating on her, but if Sami keeps pushing him away I can see him getting tired of it and turn to Abby.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Whatever happens with EJ and Abby looks pretty clearly to be a manipulation on his part to get her to shut up about Nick, so I don't think feelings matter period. He wouldn't be hooking up with her because he wants her or because he doesn't want Sami. Stranglely, it would be the opposite. Although I have a feeling Sami wouldn't take kindly to an "I only fucked her to save you" excuse, LOL.

Kaha
Member Avatar

S loves EJ

Abby was just saying that because she felt hurt. When she was with him before the revelation, she acted like a girl in love around Chad and it didn't stop her from sleeping with him. That whole thing didn't make much sense. Regardless, EJ knows how much Abby means to Chad and despite all of his odious actions, I don't see him moving on Chad's girl.

S loves EJ

tomsawyer
Dec 30 2013, 03:22 PM
Whatever happens with EJ and Abby looks pretty clearly to be a manipulation on his part to get her to shut up about Nick, so I don't think feelings matter period. He wouldn't be hooking up with her because he wants her or because he doesn't want Sami. Stranglely, it would be the opposite. Although I have a feeling Sami wouldn't take kindly to an "I only fucked her to save you" excuse, LOL.

JS better Watch out because Sami is gonna slap him hard.

outrageous
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 30 2013, 02:21 PM
S loves EJ

Taylor was Nicole's sister but that didn't stop him from going after her so why not Abby? Chad is out of the picture. I don't even think it'll be scenario where he decides he wants her and actively pursues her. I think it'll be something that happens when they are in the moment and don't expect it. I like that kind of thing :wub2:
Because Abby is 12 lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply