Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Orphan Black
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 11:53 AM (569 Views)
KlausMikaelsonfan

Best new show of the year. anyone else watches it?

tatiana maslany is amazing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I binged on it over the Summer. Amazing show. I'm so excited that Tatiana got a Golden Globe nomination. And Dylan Bruce is ridiculously sexy!

This is the 4th British show that I watch now- Downton Abbey, The Fall (Gillian Anderson), and Broadchurch.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm completely addicted to this show. TM is amazing.

KlausMikaelsonfan

there is no actress on television better than tatiana maslany. She is the female Bryan Cranston.

cant believe we have to wait til april for season 2.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The best thing about this show is that even though Tatiana is in pretty much every scene it almost never occurs to me that she's the one playing all the characters because they're all so different and she pulls them off so well. Her range as an actress is amazing.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Dylan Bruce's butt deserves recognition as well!! It's pretty incredible.

KlausMikaelsonfan

still pissed they killed helena

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Kevc1980
Dec 18 2013, 12:11 PM
I binged on it over the Summer. Amazing show. I'm so excited that Tatiana got a Golden Globe nomination. And Dylan Bruce is ridiculously sexy!

This is the 4th British show that I watch now- Downton Abbey, The Fall (Gillian Anderson), and Broadchurch.
'Call The Midwife' and 'The Bletchley Circle' are two more British shows you must add to that list. They are both on Netflix

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Rick
Jan 1 2014, 06:05 AM
Kevc1980
Dec 18 2013, 12:11 PM

'Call The Midwife' and 'The Bletchley Circle' are two more British shows you must add to that list. They are both on Netflix
OMG! I fucking LOVE Call the Midwife! It's such a good "feel good" show without being annoyingly sappy (if that makes any sense). Even though I still find it difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that Sister Julienne is Jessica from Logan's Run. lol And Bletchley Circle was just a riveting detective drama. It was like a smart, 1950s Charlie's Angels. lol It made me a big fan of Anna Maxwell Martin who was simply flawless as Susan. I'm simply tickled that ITV ordered a second series.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Matt
Jan 1 2014, 09:10 AM
=OMG! I fucking LOVE Call the Midwife! It's such a good "feel good" show without being annoyingly sappy (if that makes any sense). =
That makes perfect sense Matt! I am impatiently waiting for Netflix to add the Christmas Episode. :toetap:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply