Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 19 2013, 05:00 AM (9,729 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Dec 19 2013, 03:41 PM
blueskies
Dec 19 2013, 03:37 PM
nananana7
Dec 19 2013, 03:22 PM
okay that was pretty freaking awesome, lmao. Lauren really is a great little actress.

And Sami was well....Sami, lol. Such an entitled woman. If it was really just a lost earring and you heard a child had it, wouldn't any mature adult go to that kid's parents? But no, Sami chooses to confront said child (aka the one who will be spouting Redrum soon) and literally fight her for it. Yeah, that really makes you look great Sami. But heck, it was sure entertaining!

It was hilarious that Hope had to come in and break it up like it was a kid fight.

"Ciara! Samantha!"

She needs to tell them to hug and make up. :)
seriously!

Ciara's gonna need a better hiding place for this earring besides her backpack though now...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I couldn't watch the scene... I muted it... couldn't do it...too stupid! Sonny looked magically delicious as always.

concerned
Member Avatar

nananana7
Dec 19 2013, 03:22 PM
"Wow,... that's exactly how I feel"
Wow that the writers are so lame that they are still going with this angle.

If they could just spend 5 minutes focusing on storylines for someone other than Daniel and Sami maybe they'd be able to come up with some better reasons.

Great to see Justin.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Dec 19 2013, 03:34 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 19 2013, 03:30 PM
Matt
Dec 19 2013, 01:28 PM
Liam is just a little too perfect. It makes me wonder what's wrong with him
I'm calling it... drug lord.
Neener neener! I called it yesterday! But I'm guessing we're right that he is gonna be a bad dude.
well Abe gave him a high endorsement and Abe is usually spot on... :sarcasm:

Sweet and Salty

FS looks high today.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

badaddiction
Dec 19 2013, 02:19 PM
OK, who is going to accidentally clue EJ in on the river?!
For some reason I forget I thought it was Will.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

badaddiction
Dec 19 2013, 02:57 PM
KAM
Dec 19 2013, 02:31 PM
badaddiction
Dec 19 2013, 02:19 PM
OK, who is going to accidentally clue EJ in on the river?!
Percy Ruggles?
Oh, right! I wonder if he's going to come upon his fellow British compatriot in the park and regale him with the story of the three ditzy, lying broads birdwatching by the river.
Okay, that makes more sense.

JillianJ

Loved EJ and Sami today. :lol:

jam6242
Member Avatar

Daniel can't tolerate hearing anyone singing Liam's praises. Now he knows how I've felt for the last five years in relation to him!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Dec 19 2013, 01:21 PM
Was this really the big phone call? That Bo just isn't coming back for Xmas?
Apparently Hope knows what "project" Bo is working on. When that happened, I haven't got a clue. Last time we got any update on Bo, he called Hope to tell her he was going undercover. We've never ever been told that Hope knows any details related to what specifically Bo's up to. And if Shane filled her in when he popped into Salem with Kim, we sure as hell weren't privy to that conversation.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 19 2013, 01:27 PM
Panda Panda
Dec 19 2013, 01:25 PM
I haven't been able to keep up with Days due to finals, but has anyone noticed that Nick is just suddenly not around anymore? No phone calls, no text, no nothing from him?
They think he is in New York he told everyone he was leaving. Then later Kate faked a text.
Someone should eventually start to get suspicious that they've heard nothing else from Nick.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Lori
Dec 19 2013, 01:42 PM
Bugs bigtime when Sweeney mispronounces names. It's Ciara, Ali, not Sierra. #LEARNYOURCRAFT
It's BEYOND annoying when people call her "See-are-uh". It's "See-air-ah". I believe MR is one of those "are" peeps.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Dec 19 2013, 01:46 PM
bwahahahaha Ciara's throwing MEGA SHADE at Sami and it GIVES ME LIFE!
Ciara not even bothering to look at Sami was EVERYTHING!! I swear Ciara wished Sami would just STFU & go away.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 19 2013, 01:47 PM
Sami: It's been a long time since we've seen each other.

Ciara: Because you never come over to my house or invite me to yours.

:lol:
BREAKING NEWS: Ciara & Hope apparently still have a house.

(you'd never know that since we NEVER SEE IT!)
I think the last time we saw it was last March, right before the safehouse scenes.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

psychofan
Dec 19 2013, 01:51 PM
LMAO! Sami and Ciara are the highlight of the show!!
My biggest issue tonight: how the hell do i GIF these scenes?? I'd probably just make an epically long GIF that covers the entire scene if I could. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

six
Dec 19 2013, 01:57 PM
LOL at Hope scolding Ciara and Sami in the same tone of voice.
JtSmarts
Dec 19 2013, 01:57 PM
Aunt Hope will have to chastise Samantha lol.

:pray: PLEASE tell me these Hope/Ciara/Sami scenes continue tomorrow!!! :pray:

Romancer66

jam6242
Dec 19 2013, 05:19 PM
Daniel can't tolerate hearing anyone singing Liam's praises. Now he knows how I've felt for the last five years in relation to him!
If I didn't know that Daniel was one of TomSell's pets, I'd think he was finally getting a taste of his own medicine (so to speak). At the very least, his recent experiences with Bitchifer should have him considering the warning: "Be careful what you wish for." Because he's now getting the kind of treatment she doled out to Jack for years, whenever she felt his adoration of her wasn't abject enough. Other "more perfect" men thrown in his face, constant accusations regarding his alleged misdeeds and motivations, and endless tirades about what a horrible person he is and how right she was to dump him because he's completely unworthy of her glittery, gold-plated hoo-hah. I can't see why any man would want to be with someone who's always thinking the worst of him. And I find it blackly funny that Theresa is telling Jen-Jen the absolute truth about Daniel--but she's so convinced of her own moral righteousness that she refuses to believe it. And almost as funny that Jen-Jen had no problem dismissing, justifying, or ignoring the sleazy things Daniel actually did--breaking up Lucas and Chloe's marriage, covering up Nicole's paternity lie, getting inappropriately close to his female patients--but is hating on him nonstop for something he didn't do: sleeping with Theresa. If anyone deserves to end up bitter, miserable, and alone--and all through her own agency, it's this version of Jennifer.

Lori

Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 05:30 PM
Lori
Bugs bigtime when Sweeney mispronounces names. It's Ciara, Ali, not Sierra. #LEARNYOURCRAFT
It's BEYOND annoying when people call her "See-are-uh". It's "See-air-ah". I believe MR is one of those "are" peeps.
I believe t's See-ear-ah, at least that's the way the name is meant to be pronounced.

nananana7

Here is how the name Ciara (supposedly) should be pronounced in Ireland.
Link contains an audio of the author Frank McCourt pronouncing and explaining the name.
http://www.babynamesofireland.com/ciara

(obviously it's not pronounced that way in "Salem USA" on Days, but the link is interesting)
Edited by nananana7, Dec 19 2013, 06:00 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 19 2013, 05:30 PM
Lori
:shrug: I too thought it was pronounced See-air-ah?? Actually I thought it was see-air-uh

Edited by PALMommy, Dec 19 2013, 06:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply