Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 20h Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 20 2013, 08:29 AM (12,264 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Laura & Mickey!

KAM

Susan Flannery was so lovely as Laura -- the cool, classic blonde -- just serenely beautiful. And a very professional doctor. Her Laura was a soap role model for her time.

JaneDigby

Mickey in a wife beater! SF so rules. Love her.

WillFan
Member Avatar

NBC Nightly News @nbcnightlynews
JUST IN: President Obama will hold a news conference at 2pm ET
https://twitter.com/nbcnightlynews/status/414048038399647745

It will pre-empt Days for some viewers.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay...so Sonny thinks EJ knows but EJ only thinks he knows what's troubling Sonny.

Sami is totally right about the earring but her obnoxiousness is not winning over Hope. Grabbing a little girl's backpack, even when she is lying, not okay!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I'm so excited that the Hope/Ciara/Sami scenes continue today!! From the sounds of it, Sami's acting more like a child than Ciara is. & I love that Hope isn't giving into her whining.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I am actually looking more forward to Hope's reaction to Ciara's lying than to Sami's reaction to getting the earring back.

There is some movement on the Jordan front.

Will is still captain clueless.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Dec 20 2013, 12:16 PM
I am actually looking more forward to Hope's reaction to Ciara's lying than to Sami's reaction to getting the earring back.
My take on why Ciara lied is because the earring was a gift from Theo. If she had found it herself, it probably wouldn't mean as much to her as it does because it was given to her.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kate is so into Rafe. Rafe is so into Jordan. Awkward.

The Nicole and her producer stuff is funny. Some inside jabs at TV...

Daniel is on.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 20 2013, 12:22 PM
Honeybees
My take on why Ciara lied is because the earring was a gift from Theo. If she had found it herself, it probably wouldn't mean as much to her as it does because it was given to her.
It seems like that's a big part of her motivation.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Pretty soon the question is going to be who doesn't know the three witches did something, rather than who does! Will will be the last to know! LOL

I do like to see a scheming side of Sonny.

OMG! Ari is in her Christmas outfit!

JaneDigby

Honeybees

You'd think growing up with Lucas and Sami as parents he'd have a better bullshit detector. I hope Sonny gives Will a portable lie detector machine for Christmas. He needs a little extra help.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel isn't dominating the show today, but he's still annoying the hell out of me with his breathy smugness.

EJ is suspicious, Hope is suspicious....this thing is unraveling.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JaneDigby
Dec 20 2013, 12:36 PM
Honeybees

You'd think growing up with Lucas and Sami as parents he'd have a better bullshit detector. I hope Sonny gives Will a portable lie detector machine for Christmas. He needs a little extra help.
but they were pretty good at bullshitting until the shit blew up in their faces they would keep something going for what seemed like years.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ari has the cutest green Christmas coat.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Bo dialogue! Bo dialogue! He's not coming home. Hope is sad. :(

JaneDigby

LuvingLumi
Dec 20 2013, 12:44 PM
JaneDigby
Dec 20 2013, 12:36 PM
Honeybees

but they were pretty good at bullshitting until the shit blew up in their faces they would keep something going for what seemed like years.
That's my point. Between Kate, Sami and Lucas Will has seen prime Grade A bullshit delivered by masters. He should be able to spot it at a mile.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Dec 20 2013, 12:48 PM

Who is Hope dialoguing with?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 20 2013, 12:51 PM
Honeybees
Dec 20 2013, 12:48 PM

Who is Hope dialoguing with?
Sami. She brought up Bo twice, including once saying she was happy he was coming home and Hope got all crestfallen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply