Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 12/23/13; Happy Holidays, DR.
Topic Started: Dec 20 2013, 05:03 PM (3,059 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-122313/14502/#item=309126

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Chandler is the only one smiling while everyone isn't. That's pretty much how it's been. LOL

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, how I wish Daniel's Christmas surprise was an inoperable brain tumor!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

That's some random positioning of ornaments. Also, where is Shawn Douglas' ornament? Why is Ciara's ornament STILL smaller than everyone else's??

JillianJ

Posted Image

EJ dressed casually :wub2: I hope we see this outfit for multiple episodes

Posted Image

About time EJ knows the truth, I have been waiting for him to get in the middle of the sl for a while. :cheer:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Dec 20 2013, 05:12 PM
Chandler is the only one smiling while everyone isn't. That's pretty much how it's been. LOL
That's because Will is the only one who doesn't know the meaning of "Greetings".

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

Stephano's back. What does he have in mind for Kate....Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 20 2013, 05:43 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

I think the surprise for Daniel is Parker, who was supposed to be with Chloe for the holidays.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Dec 20 2013, 05:12 PM
Pretty sure that was intentional ;)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Daniel's ornament on that tree makes me wanna vomit all over my desk.

His ornament just lowers the standard of this tradition 10 fold.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Keith
Dec 20 2013, 05:45 PM
I think the surprise for Daniel is Parker, who was supposed to be with Chloe for the holidays.
How nice of Philip's son to visit Daniel for Christmas.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Keith
Too bad it's not paternity papers stating that Philip is really his father. I mean doesn't anyone at Days realize that Parker with long hair is a replica of Philip?

KAM

Keith
It's actually a really cute photo of the two of them. That adorable little boy was a great casting choice. And if his paternity changes back in future, he'll be good to go on that as well, looks wise.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 20 2013, 05:54 PM
Keith
Too bad it's not paternity papers stating that Philip is really his father. I mean doesn't anyone at Days realize that Parker with long hair is a replica of Philip?
We can always hope that's why he's back early. Papers in backpack.

thepadange

Soooo boring! :yawnz:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

The movement in the mystery with Jordan was disappointing this past week. They could certainly work it in more than just a few scenes at the end of a Friday episode. I hope the spoiler picture of Rafe and Jordan mean we'll see some actual progression beyond her looking at her fake IDs this week.

JaneDigby

And the flat iron of hair doom is applied to AS's locks. Will the madness never end?

JaneDigby

bellajewel
Dec 20 2013, 05:38 PM
Posted Image

Stephano's back. What does he have in mind for Kate....Posted Image
If he gives her a scalpel and a hint that she might want to finish what Bernardi never got a chance to properly start I hope Kate at least considers it. Nobody puts Kate on the shelf!

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Feel the HAIDEN Heat!!

thepadange
Dec 20 2013, 06:09 PM
Soooo boring! :yawnz:
:blulaugh: No kidding!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

That sweater on Jordan is so ugly and unflattering. I can't wait til they unleash Chrishell's true beauty . . . and give some heat to this couple!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply