Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 12/23/13; Happy Holidays, DR.
Topic Started: Dec 20 2013, 05:03 PM (3,140 Views)
somuchwhatever
Member Avatar
Brotherly Love

Supergirlx2
Dec 20 2013, 05:17 PM
Posted Image

That's some random positioning of ornaments. Also, where is Shawn Douglas' ornament? Why is Ciara's ornament STILL smaller than everyone else's??
Isn't that a picture from last year's tree?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

The look on Daniel's face in that picture is ridiculous. Ugh. It's seriously time for a break from him.

Also already sick of Brady and his drug problem. Is this even a story? I miss Kristen more and more every day.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 20 2013, 05:17 PM
Posted Image

That's some random positioning of ornaments. Also, where is Shawn Douglas' ornament? Why is Ciara's ornament STILL smaller than everyone else's??
I absolutely loathe the way they decorate the Horton tree.

It used to be decorated with a normal ball distribution, now the poor thing is overladen and awkward for a lazy camera shot.

i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

I never imagined in a million years that John and Marlena's daughter Belle would end up with a Horton ornament on the tree. But that's only because she married Shawn-D, Bo and Hope's son. Three of Marlena's grandchildren are Horton's as well, Will, Allie and Claire. :shrug:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

JaneDigby
Dec 20 2013, 07:30 PM
bellajewel
Dec 20 2013, 05:38 PM
Posted Image

Stephano's back. What does he have in mind for Kate....Posted Image
If he gives her a scalpel and a hint that she might want to finish what Bernardi never got a chance to properly start I hope Kate at least considers it. Nobody puts Kate on the shelf!
ALL OF THIS! :cheers:

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

If the Dimeras did a tree ornament hanging like the Hortons, they would need at least five trees to account for all of Stefanos children who keep showing up. :D

JaneDigby

DaysfanforLife
Dec 22 2013, 11:40 PM
If the Dimeras did a tree ornament hanging like the Hortons, they would need at least five trees to account for all of Stefanos children who keep showing up. :D
The ornaments would need to be flashing, too, because Dimera genes disappear and reappear at random: Tony, John, EJ, etc. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply