Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patrick and Robin share an emotional reunion
Topic Started: Dec 20 2013, 10:00 PM (1,399 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

http://www.hulu.com/watch/574334
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I hope that's not a dream!

natdot99
Member Avatar

I thought it happened at his near attempt wedding to Sabrina :shrug:

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

YouTube?! Hulu is blocked to Canadians :(

Tammy
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 21 2013, 01:32 PM
She came back at his wedding but he didn't "choose" her then.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Yes! Patrick made the right choice. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Back with Robin where he belongs.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 21 2013, 01:51 PM
natdot99
Dec 21 2013, 01:32 PM
She came back at his wedding but he didn't "choose" her then.

I am so ever this story. Robin comes back and she has to beg the other woman to leave her husband alone. :shrug:

Dakota
Member Avatar

Ally
Dec 21 2013, 01:33 PM
YouTube?! Hulu is blocked to Canadians :(

http://youtu.be/BTkeGzAjXzQ
Edited by Dakota, Dec 21 2013, 03:46 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 21 2013, 12:02 AM
I hope that's not a dream!
I don't think so, he chooses Robin and it has always been Robin. Patrick just did not want to hurt Sabrina.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Yes, Robin, he is an idiot, but I'M going to try to get over it. lol Okay, this made up for a lot.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm going to keep my negative comments to myself lol. Will say Sabrina has ruined scrubs reunion for me. :flipoff:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 21 2013, 06:59 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Love your avatar. Jonathan looks so sexy. I miss Lucky, but I'm glad to be able to see Jonathan on Nashville.

Kaycee

I think the first reunion could have been done MUCH better.. But Patrick would not be the Man he is, a man WORTHY of Robin.. If his Love was fickle.. I never denied, even to Sabrina that he was happy Robin is alive, or his Love for her.. It was just hard because, His love for Sabrina was not so shallow that it vanished in a moment.. But deep down he knew That a Life with Robin was all he ever wanted, and that no matter what he would never throw that away, And the kindest and most loving thing he could do was be honest, and tell Sabrina that while their Love was real he isn't now or ever capable or willing to choose her over Robin. Im sure their scenes were also very emotional.

Kaycee

EJ_SamiFF
Dec 21 2013, 06:59 PM
I'm going to keep my negative comments to myself lol. Will say Sabrina has ruined scrubs reunion for me. :flipoff:
I cant blame Sabrina.. She came to Love Patrick in an honest, and selfless way.. and Loved Emma the same way.. And she always tried to honor and respect Robin and her history and memory.. How could she know Robin was alive?? Frankly I hope when she and Carlos eventually get back together that Robin and Sabrina become friends. Sabrina is a Good and loving person.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply