Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/23
Topic Started: Dec 23 2013, 03:47 AM (20,797 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
granolagirl
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 29 2013, 07:34 PM
Question since we are talking about Kayla love life. What happened to Steve why arent Steve and Kayla together anymore.
They're divorced, but it hasn't been explored in detail. Kayla came back in the winter of 2011 to help with the bar, and in summer 2012 revealed she and Steve were splitting up because he was working for the ISA and she couldn't accept that. He's presumably still doing that. The last time he was really mentioned was being present at Jack's funeral in early fall 2012; Kayla went too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

sillibella
Dec 29 2013, 03:02 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Dec 27 2013, 03:14 PM
I don't see Blake in the photo. I still think he is taping though.
Obviously he is still filming but I don't see Blake in the background of Deidre's photo either. I only see Casey and Freddie...
Yeah, you're right. That is Casey - not Blake. My apologies for the confusion. :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Dec 29 2013, 07:49 PM
DawnElicia
Dec 29 2013, 07:34 PM
Question since we are talking about Kayla love life. What happened to Steve why arent Steve and Kayla together anymore.
They're divorced, but it hasn't been explored in detail. Kayla came back in the winter of 2011 to help with the bar, and in summer 2012 revealed she and Steve were splitting up because he was working for the ISA and she couldn't accept that. He's presumably still doing that. The last time he was really mentioned was being present at Jack's funeral in early fall 2012; Kayla went too.
Thanks for answering to me that sucks. I hate the non answer plus they barely use her and they dust off Joey only on holidays. Steve and Kayla were one of my Couples like Bo and Hope and i dont like what happened to either of them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

Kayla was with Shane? How come the Brady family women like to date each others men?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Yeah, Kayla was with Shane for awhile after Steve's death. I don't remember a lot of details. It's not a favorite pairing of mine, or anyone else's, probably.

When Stephen Nichols decided to leave in 1990, the show decided to just pair up the two halves of other supercouple pairings with each other. No real thought or care was taken, IMO, and it wasn't too popular with Steve and Kayla fans or Shane and Kim fans.

Kim and Shane were divorced and all that, but he was still Kim's fella in the majority of viewers' eyes, and it was kind of easy to see where the writing was taking Shane and Kayla fairly soon after Steve's death, even though things didn't get physical for almost a year after his death. It was too soon for fans, and it was the wrong guy.

It doesn't bother me anymore. It used to, but I don't care anymore. I guess I've gotten used to the idea that there will be bad ideas out there...there are so many bad ideas we have to deal with. Shane and Kayla was just a bad idea.

It is history, though, and I have often wondered if it would come up in conversation between Shane and Kim or Shane and Kayla or Kim and Kayla in any form if Shane and Kim ever come back in recurring roles or something.

At least it would add complexity to this show, which often goes for the simple story as opposed to a complex one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
Dec 29 2013, 08:06 PM
Kayla was with Shane? How come the Brady family women like to date each others men?
There was also a retcon that Kayla and Mike dated in high school (I think this was when MBE and Michael Weiss were recasts, not before, but not 100% sure), so it's even intergenerational. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

granolagirl
Dec 29 2013, 08:58 PM
DaysfanforLife
There was also a retcon that Kayla and Mike dated in high school (I think this was when MBE and Michael Weiss were recasts, not before, but not 100% sure), so it's even intergenerational. ;)
That's kinda funny & ironic since Kayla first dated David Banning when she appeared on the show as Catherine Mary Stewart and David & Mike had a bit of a triangle in the 70s with Trish Clayton until Mike moved on with Margo. Personally, I don't know when Mike had the time to date Kayla in high school considering he was so preoccupied with that whole Bill/Laura/Mickey mess. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

And what's funnier is that she might even have a few years on him since the Roark Critchlow recast (although he was looking a little rough during Alice's funeral)... just call him Benjamin Button.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

DaysfanforLife
They're just doing what every other family does. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 27 2013, 01:38 AM
Supergirlx2
Dec 27 2013, 12:55 AM
Kola blocking a person for including Kristian in a tweet - I JUST CANNOT!
She's bashing Kristian, but heaven forbid someone tweet her a pro-Kristian tweet including Kristian's twitter - does she not know that Kristian doesn't engage in stupidity?

reference tweet: https://twitter.com/KolaBoof/status/416385992400965632
What she is saying is utter BS, but in regards to the twitter blocking I don't necessarily disagree with what she did.

A few months ago a twitter fight broke out between YR's Michael Muhney and Eric Braeden because a fan retweeted and tagged Eric Braeden in something Michael Muhney had written and made it seem like it was a direct insult. It was a mess, lol. They fought on twitter for a good hour before deleting everything. I'm pretty sure they got into trouble for it too.

I know this is different because it actually is an insult to KA, but it's still not right for fans of KA to drag her name into something she wouldn't otherwise want any part of.

Let Kola Bear go nutso on twitter that's her prerogative; just don't needlessly drag other actors/writers/producers into it as well. :shrug:
Isn't Eric Braeden, like 100 years old? What is he doing having a twitter fght with someone?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

^Michael Muhney made some super random tweet (spoiler alert, all of his tweets are super random) about how not all men with mustaches are pedophiles, but all pedophiles have mustaches. Some "fan" tweeted that to EB making it look like MM was insulting EB behind his back.

Which is why I said earlier that I didn't blame Koala Boom for blocking that person who included KA in a tweet response to a twitter rant. Some fans just live to start crap between actors and/or showrunners
Edited by Panda Panda, Dec 29 2013, 09:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

Kaha
Dec 29 2013, 10:18 AM
sillibella
NocturnalBlondie
Obviously he is still filming but I don't see Blake in the background of Deidre's photo either. I only see Casey and Freddie...
Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that both Blake and Camila's last taping day was December 20th.
That information came from the fan who had a dinner date with Chandler, Freddie and Casey D. She said that Camila and Blake's last taping day on Days was everybody's last day before the few weeks break. Take it with a grain of salt but she was just passing on the information she was told at the dinner, from what I can tell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 29 2013, 10:21 AM
Kaha
Dec 29 2013, 10:18 AM
sillibella
NocturnalBlondie
Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that both Blake and Camila's last taping day was December 20th.
That's untrue for both actors. Camila's last taping day is in January and they're trying to pretend Blake hasn't filmed for months.
You are correct. It stated that they were both filming before the christmas holidays. I just read it wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Camilla said a long time ago that her last taping date was Jan. 16. Wonder if that's still valid?
Online Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

FWIW, there's only a a year and some months age difference between Roark and Mike Weiss. Both are a year or two younger than MBE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic