Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/23
Topic Started: Dec 23 2013, 03:47 AM (20,618 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Guy Wilson - @THEguywilson
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
JillianJ

I saw ppl talking about this a while back on twitter and he and this person have been interacting on twitter like this for almost a year, they may never confirm anything at this point, both seemed to have already moved on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Quote:

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
Hi there. I hope you all had a joyous day!
Thank you all for taking the time to comment on the actors holiday wishes. I had no idea what to expect when I yanked the 'standard greeting' from them. I DID know it would add fun and some high-spirited spontaneity to the videos! Only wish I'd thought of it sooner! I'm glad you got to see how genuine and fun they all are, and what a lucky girl I am. D

Speaking of Ari and Kyle, there was an article about him in one of the last SODs and I remember thinking it sort of said they were over without saying it. That they were working hard to make sure their daughter sees her father as much as possible (since he's doing musical theatre-ish stuff in different locations for longer periods of time), and Kyle said Ari's been a champ about letting him see her a lot.

It seems to be very amicable since it's obviously not new (and his new girlfriend is beautiful), and they haven't made a big deal of it. He tags her, she's tagged him. It's nice to see. Now Ari and Shawn have been doing a lot together, they really have. I just like her personality so much, so I hope she's happy as can be.
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 26 2013, 09:17 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

That's just sad... About Ari and Kyle
Online Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 26 2013, 09:15 AM
That's just sad... About Ari and Kyle
At least they seem to be putting their child first, and they both seem like good people, which is always nice to see in a business that actually demands that you be very ego-centric to get work.

He was calling himself #proudhusband in February, so it's probably one of those situations where it was just sort of over for a while, before it ended officially. Either way, glad they're putting their kid first.
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 26 2013, 09:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Dec 26 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
Thank you all for taking the time to comment on the actors holiday wishes. I had no idea what to expect when I yanked the 'standard greeting' from them. I DID know it would add fun and some high-spirited spontaneity to the videos! Only wish I'd thought of it sooner! I'm glad you got to see how genuine and fun they all are, and what a lucky girl I am. D

Speaking of Ari and Kyle, there was an article about him in one of the last SODs and I remember thinking it sort of said they were over without saying it. That they were working hard to make sure their daughter sees her father as much as possible (since he's doing musical theatre-ish stuff in different locations for longer periods of time), and Kyle said Ari's been a champ about letting him see her a lot.

It seems to be very amicable since it's obviously not new (and his new girlfriend is beautiful), and they haven't made a big deal of it. He tags her, she's tagged him. It's nice to see. Now Ari and Shawn have been doing a lot together, they really have. I just like her personality so much, so I hope she's happy as can be.
It's difficult in the entertainment industry for a marriage to survive. Especially when one of them is on a demanding soap schedule. Not just long hours taping but making personal appearances often. Too bad for ari . Shawn Christian's marriage ended last year. He has his hand in so many projects . I couldn't help but wonder about a tweet his former stepdaughter had posted the day he was on the Steve Harvey show stunt dating. She simply posted , if you seriously love someone you'll make a serious effort to be with them.
Edited by fundays13, Dec 26 2013, 11:37 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

fundays13
Dec 26 2013, 11:15 AM
The Room Stops
Quote:

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

It's difficult in the entertainment industry for a marriage to survive. Especially when one of them is on a demanding soap schedule. Not just long hours taping but making personal appearances often. Too bad for ari . Shawn Christian's marriage ended last year. He has his hand in so many projects . I couldn't help but wonder about a tweet his former stepdaughter had posted the day he was on the Steve Harvey show stunt dating. She simply posted , if you seriously want to be with someone you'll make a serious effort to be with them.
I don't think it had anything to do with being on a demanding soap. Galen, Eric, Greg, etc have just as demanding schedules and their marriages seem fine.

Sometimes marriages just fail. Also, Kyle being in another state performing for most of the year doesn't help. Long-distance relationships are hard enough as it is. The others have spouses practically at home.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

And hell, even with a spouse at home, marriage is hard....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Y'all sparked my curiosity so I did a bit of reading and yeah...it's pretty clear that at least Kyle has moved on to a new relationship and they're not being subtle about it. At all.

That makes me sad for AZ. Even though it appears they are handling things gracefully for their daughter's sake it still has to be a bit uncomfortable to have your husband being so open about his new love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 26 2013, 12:43 PM
Y'all sparked my curiosity so I did a bit of reading and yeah...it's pretty clear that at least Kyle has moved on to a new relationship and they're not being subtle about it. At all.

That makes me sad for AZ. Even though it appears they are handling things gracefully for their daughter's sake it still has to be a bit uncomfortable to have your husband being so open about his new love.
Ari may not be tweeting about it, but I think she has probably moved on too.

I believe Ari and Kyle have been separated since around April, and are in the process of getting a divorce.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Quote:

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

Who's his new GF?
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 26 2013, 12:52 PM
SocRMum1

I believe Ari and Kyle have been separated since around April, and are in the process of getting a divorce.
And now you all triggered a memory I had of a few tweets Ari did one night. It stuck out because they were a little ominous and sounded more personal than what I'm used to with Ari's tweets.

So.....I went back and looked. It's nothing big but I do think it alludes to maybe some personal stuff she was having to deal with. She talks about not being able to keep secrets on twitter and having to move forward in life.

I do think it's a bit strange for KL to be so seemingly open about his new romance on twitter. I mean given that he's still technically married and has a child involved. At his age I would think a bit more discretion could be used against twitter PDA's. Just text her, dude. Why twitter? To each their own though and maybe it's all cool. I just love Ari and hope she is happy!

ETA: Whoops. Forgot to mention the tweets I'm referencing are from June 27th.
Edited by spartan, Dec 26 2013, 02:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

I do think it's a bit strange for KL to be so seemingly open about his new romance on twitter. I mean given that he's still technically married and has a child involved. At his age I would think a bit more discretion could be used against twitter PDA's. Just text her, dude

Or call her, email, facetime, Skype, even a :censored: letter!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well that's assuming she doesn't already know what's going on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Even if she does, since they are not legally separated or going through a divorce that we know of at this time, his public actions on twitter are making people talk, and not just friends, family, or neighbors, but strangers(us) That has to be embarrassing for AZ. It wouldn't hurt him to keep that part of his life privet instead of broadcasting it for all to see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

It was inferred by someone that a male counterpart of hers is interested - and that he is not married...the same someone pretty much confirmed that it is NOT SC. My guess is JS - but that's just a guess, there isn't any evidence to support it (except the others CMo and BB are too young).
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 26 2013, 04:46 PM
It was inferred by someone that a male counterpart of hers is interested - and that he is not married...the same someone pretty much confirmed that it is NOT SC. My guess is JS - but that's just a guess, there isn't any evidence to support it (except the others CMo and BB are too young).
SC got divorced recently. JS is not married, but he is not single either. SC and AZ have been spending time together working on charities.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Dec 26 2013, 04:38 PM
Even if she does, since they are not legally separated or going through a divorce that we know of at this time, his public actions on twitter are making people talk, and not just friends, family, or neighbors, but strangers(us) That has to be embarrassing for AZ. It wouldn't hurt him to keep that part of his life privet instead of broadcasting it for all to see.
If they separated 8 months ago like some say, then I doubt she cares much. Some couples are just slow to take care of the legal aspects, especially if they're on good terms.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Dec 26 2013, 04:46 PM
It's not James - he's still with his girlfriend Caitlyn I'm pretty sure. I had heard Ari is dating Shawn Christian. They also seem to spend a lot of time together off-screen, don't they have a new project? A summer camp or something? I also remember seeing fans that attended Day of Days say they spotted Ari and Shawn being very friendly.

I think it's a safe bet both Ari and Kyle have moved on. They seem to be amicable, and devoted to putting their daughter first, which I think is great. I wish them both happiness, whatever the situation may be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 26 2013, 12:52 PM
SocRMum1

Find it curious that Shawn is involved heavily with AZ's charity,a camp for troubled youth. He never talks about his personal relationships so one could only spec if there's something going on between them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

For those who are curious - the girl in question is Carrie St. Louis (@StLouieee). It seems pretty obvious from her side that she's definitely with him (I think his are more subtle, but in conjunction with her tweets, there's really no question).

I feel bad for AZ and for their little girl. I've never liked KL and always thought he was a jackass. I'm sure they're being mature and Ari's moved on, but I'm Team AZ on this one. I hope she finds somebody new.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic