Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 24th Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 24 2013, 04:16 AM (9,112 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Possessed Marlena levitates on Christmas Eve, 1994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6l54Nkuer8

While the rest of Salem sings Silent Night at St. Luke's Church, Marlena's bed shakes up a storm. Later, while sleeping, she begins to levitate above her bed. The devil has come to Salem.... :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Silent Night playing in the background. So creepy!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting that scene! After so many people mentioned it in the favorite holiday episodes (but posted no clips), I went looking everywhere for the scene, without success.

james0479
Member Avatar

Yes Yes and Yes!!! On of my personal ALL time favorite moments in pop culture history: Marlena levitating off that bed during Silent Night. So clearly remember watching that episode and my mom and sister came in during the last 15 min or so and when she levitated they both went "NO! NO!" I was like 12 lol. I said "YES! YES!" That story was so up my ally. I fell triple in love with Days during that time. So many people were so against it and pissy about it but the ratings sure didn't reflect it and it's wild seeing so many look back on it with fondness. Great times. ;)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Great entertaining stuff! I'm not a big fan if all the sappy holiday episodes on the soaps, so that year was quite the exception to the usual forgettable content.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Good news: GIF Queen has her cable & (non-mobile) internet back. :)

While Hope might not be on today, Doug & Julie are, so I'll be watching. GIF request form is available. ;)

Kaha
Member Avatar

Who's on today? I hope not Anne. I am seriously tired of her hight school mean girl crap.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Victor Maggie Jennifer Abby Nicole Eric Sami father Matt ej Stefano Doug Julie Roman marlena Abe

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Kaha
Dec 24 2013, 12:25 PM
Who's on today? I hope not Anne. I am seriously tired of her hight school mean girl crap.
Anne & her high school antics are on tomorrow.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Marlena's on.YAY! hope she has a scene with Eric. Can't wait to watch later. I hope Nicole changes her clothes. That was some ugly combination. She's so pretty, she deserves better.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 24 2013, 12:32 PM
Kaha
Dec 24 2013, 12:25 PM
Anne & her high school antics are on tomorrow.
I would like to see her mess with Julie.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer honey, it's Xmas Eve. Put some damn sleeves on

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Doug & Julie make EVERYTHING better!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Parker is too cute to be Daniels

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Marlena looks great.

(Well not in the video)
Edited by Panda Panda, Dec 24 2013, 01:03 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Everyone is ruffled today! Julie, Maggie, Marlena...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm wondering if Maggie knows that Marlena has stolen one of her blouses #ruffles

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Brady's hitting the powder with rolled up money? Rich jerk

six
Member Avatar

All these people live in the K-mansion and no one sees Brady snorting coke off the coffee table?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

wow. Nicole is seriously channeling some 1982 Olivia Newton-John hair

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply