Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 6th; Updated 12/31
Topic Started: Dec 24 2013, 04:11 PM (36,316 Views)
phloe3

The show isn't even making it seem like Teresa and Brady are related
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Dec 24 2013, 04:11 PM
National Enquirer

* EJ fears that he may have made a huge and terrible mistake
* Abigail makes a terribly difficult confession to Jennifer

* Hope delivers some live-changing news to Brady

* Nicole conducts an extremely emotional interview with Eric

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-january-6th/
We couldn't be that EJabby lucky!!

Hope's news? Kristen is dead! Arrested! Daddy's home!??

Ericole :blowkiss: :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I doubt a huge and terrible mistake would be an Ejabby kiss. Abby would not tell Jennifer if she kissed EJ

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

phloe3
Dec 24 2013, 11:06 PM
I doubt a huge and terrible mistake would be an Ejabby kiss. Abby would not tell Jennifer if she kissed EJ
:poof: oh come on, don't pop by Ejabby balloon, I need something!!

SKBaldwin

* A paranoid JJ is deathly afraid that hes about to be caught with drugs

:o Oh hell no!

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole conducts an extremely emotional interview with Eric

can she embrace him afterwards and linger in the hug? oh come on, I need something

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

crookedhalo
Dec 25 2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:

Nicole conducts an extremely emotional interview with Eric

can she embrace him afterwards and linger in the hug? oh come on, I need something

crookedhalo
Dec 24 2013, 11:10 PM
phloe3
Dec 24 2013, 11:06 PM
:poof: oh come on, don't pop by Ejabby balloon, I need something!!

:laugh:

Vicky4Mimi

I hope EJ does something just HORRIBLE to Sami, and what ever it is leads him right to the arms of his Abigail.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

crookedhalo
Dec 24 2013, 11:04 PM
DawnElicia
National Enquirer

* EJ fears that he may have made a huge and terrible mistake

* Nicole conducts an extremely emotional interview with Eric

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...lers-week-of-january-6th/
We couldn't be that EJabby lucky!!

Hope's news? Kristen is dead! Arrested! Daddy's home!??

Ericole :blowkiss: :wub: :wub:
Ita too early for John to be heading back to Salem.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 25 2013, 01:37 AM
I hope EJ does something just HORRIBLE to Sami, and what ever it is leads him right to the arms of his Abigail.

It's more likely that he'll do something horrible to Abby for Sami's sake. And he might end up losing both.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hmm, EJ doing something shocking? Well there is not much that would be shocking except one thing? just saying :)

thepadange

Will&Sonny
Dec 24 2013, 08:05 PM
nananana7
Dec 24 2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:

Spoilers for week of January 6th
National Enquirer

What could that be?
News about his drug dealer?
News about Kristen?
News about John?

"You can sleep with Theresa without it being considered incest, because John's parentage is being changed again!"

(I'm kidding.)
That's exactly what I was thinking, too.
(But I'm not kidding. Not at all).

I'm just wondering, if/when they really will pair those two, will they have a storyline, for a change, or there will be another hook-up without a s/l. Theresa haven't had a single s/l since she came back and Brady was just a part (even if an important and interesting one, IMO) of Kristen's story. Using drugs doesn't count as a s/l for me.
Edited by thepadange, Dec 25 2013, 08:48 AM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

DawnElicia
When will there be a Hope spoiler that says "Hope meets Liam and sparks fly! Much to Jennifer's chagrin!"

Or "Kayla tries to cheer Hope up with a fun girls night out. But Hope gets alot more fun than she bargained for when she meets Liam (or whoever Daniel Cosgrove will be playing) and is charmed by him. And vice versa!" :wub: :cheer:

Heck, I'm willing to take "Daniel (or maybe Maggie?) plays match maker for lonely Hope and Liam, in order to keep Liam away from Jennifer." --- Can you tell I'm grasping at straws here? :( LOL

Something? Anything?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Dec 25 2013, 07:35 AM
Hmm, EJ doing something shocking? Well there is not much that would be shocking except one thing? just saying :)
Considering how Days uses the word "shocking," I can actually think of a few things. Either way, I'm interested to see what it is.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Isn't this the same week that Stefano's henchman, Ricardo, is on? He could definitely be part of the "shocking" thing that EJ does.

camera shy

magicsteacher
Dec 24 2013, 08:45 PM
As much as I want to think Abby and Ej happened, I just think it's too soon for that yet. Seems to me that some other things have to happen first... betting that spoiler is misleading as far as Ejabby is concerned.
The only way I could see Ejabby having sex this soon would be if EJ was drunk and depressed about his future with Sami. Wasn't Rafe pretty much drunk his first time with Kate?

JillianJ

tomsawyer
Dec 25 2013, 10:00 AM
Isn't this the same week that Stefano's henchman, Ricardo, is on? He could definitely be part of the "shocking" thing that EJ does.
Yes it is, and I think the Dimeras kill Percy.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

MissFancyFace
Dec 25 2013, 09:25 AM
DawnElicia
When will there be a Hope spoiler that says "Hope meets Liam and sparks fly! Much to Jennifer's chagrin!"

Or "Kayla tries to cheer Hope up with a fun girls night out. But Hope gets alot more fun than she bargained for when she meets Liam (or whoever Daniel Cosgrove will be playing) and is charmed by him. And vice versa!" :wub: :cheer:

Heck, I'm willing to take "Daniel (or maybe Maggie?) plays match maker for lonely Hope and Liam, in order to keep Liam away from Jennifer." --- Can you tell I'm grasping at straws here? :( LOL

Something? Anything?
There needs to be a resolution to Bo & Hope's eelationship before any romantic spoilers can appear. As far as everyone knows, Bo & Hope are still married. Hope, as frustrated as she may be with Bo's continuing absence, isn't just going to start dating someone. Nd no one is going to set her up on a date.
This week's SOD mentioned something about how Hope is pushing her own feelings down for the sake of Ciara, so I'm guessing that we'll likely see spoilers about her not being able to hold it in any longer.

camera shy

Supergirlx2
Dec 25 2013, 11:05 AM
MissFancyFace
Dec 25 2013, 09:25 AM
DawnElicia

Something? Anything?
There needs to be a resolution to Bo & Hope's eelationship before any romantic spoilers can appear. As far as everyone knows, Bo & Hope are still married. Hope, as frustrated as she may be with Bo's continuing absence, isn't just going to start dating someone. Nd no one is going to set her up on a date.
This week's SOD mentioned something about how Hope is pushing her own feelings down for the sake of Ciara, so I'm guessing that we'll likely see spoilers about her not being able to hold it in any longer.
They should have wrapped up Hope and Bo's situation months ago. Instead with that phone call they're still dragging it out. Let Bo be presumed dead and have Hope and Ciara grieve so that they can move on to other stories. What's so hard about that? :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JillianJ
Dec 25 2013, 10:57 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 25 2013, 10:00 AM
Yes it is, and I think the Dimeras kill Percy.
Yeah, I could see that. EJ seemed pretty concerned about him yesterday.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply