Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 25th Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 25 2013, 07:09 AM (12,015 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

phloe3
Dec 26 2013, 11:17 AM
I was not offended by Anne yesterday. It was totally in character for her to try and do something that would upset Jennifer. It made me laugh
Anne messing with the turkeys made sense. Her trying to take over the Christmas Story, however, was taking it a bit too far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Sorry, but where the hell was EJ? probably it's my bias talking here :)

S loves EJ

Maybe EJ didn´t think he would have been welcomed to the Hortons and the Bradys, but Sami should have phoned him and said Marlena just told her he was welcomed. He is Sami´s fiancee and Johnny and Sydney´s father so he should have been there.

Plus they missed a good Ejabby opportunity, Abby would have been happy to se him but in the same time jealous to see him with Abby.

six
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Dec 27 2013, 07:19 AM
Sorry, but where the hell was EJ? probably it's my bias talking here :)
Not biased, imo. He should have been with his kids for Christmas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Dec 25 2013, 01:46 PM
oh? Maggie gave Daniel his & Parker's faux-Horton ornaments for their own tree? NICE TOUCH!
And THAT is where those two SHIT ornaments need to stay...on his LAME as fuck tree, in his LAME as ass apartment.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Dec 25 2013, 01:57 PM
camera zooms in on Jennifer & Jack's (esp. Jack's) ornaments during Maggie's speech?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?
SO MUCH JACK emphasis lately...my spidey senses are on HIGH alert now!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Team WilSon
Dec 25 2013, 01:58 PM
This is the picture they took at the background :P

Posted Image
Ahh - all the Horton's I love in one picture!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AFaithL
Dec 25 2013, 02:28 PM
tomsawyer
Dec 25 2013, 01:55 PM
Yes Jen, you and Dan moving on IS how it should be.
Yep! Here's to Dan and Jennifer MOVING ON to other relationships in 2014. May Dannifer die and never, ever come back!
Posted Image

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Dec 26 2013, 10:59 AM
All I can say about Nicole's dress is that I only wish Supergirl had been there to do a screencap and gif of my reaction when she turned around and I could see the "back of the dress"! NO. WORDS!
I thought she looked smoking hot in that dress! I think she could have used some better support for the front but her back is flawless. WOW!
Edited by Halloween Family, Dec 27 2013, 04:44 PM.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

am103
Dec 26 2013, 01:41 AM
Partnersincrime
Dec 26 2013, 01:27 AM
Ellie
Dec 25 2013, 08:29 PM
Whose ornament did Chelsea break? Her own?
I think Jeremy
Well, if that's true, it's for the best. I'd like to pretend that Jeremy never existed, lol.
Jeremy has more of a right to have a Horton family ornnament than "Georgia'". Her ornament being destroyed and never mentioned or replaced ever again, THAT would REALLY be for the best. LOL

Geno Brady
Member Avatar

I was almost thinking Sonny would get an ornament. I remember last year when Gabi got hers they showed Will look and Sonny and it was really cute. I was so happy with Ari Grace's though :) I think this episode was a good Christmas episode, and I really wanted to like Theresa during it (bc she was so awesome with Sami's kids!), and I liked her and JJ in the foyer of the Horton house having a little tuff. She is a great addition to the current Salemites.

Doug and Julie were amazing, although Julie was a tad bit more "I told you so," than she could have been, and Kate being at the party was a little odd, but I know it was to show the murder story line.

tylerbo20

it was bizarre I didn't seen Laura's ball on the tree ive always liked hers the best and Bill's did we even see Marie? I hope they all come home for next years Christmas show for the 50th! Marie/Bill/Laura they should be on the show Bill/Kate/Laura triangle would be epic!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply