Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Young and The Restless - #1 For 25 Years!
Topic Started: Dec 30 2013, 02:08 AM (856 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Edited by Checkers, Dec 30 2013, 02:08 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm sure GR and SB will keep Y&R number 1 (sarcasm).

Y&R is not number one in the important demographics anymore.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I can see it being No. 1 from 1988 to 2002 (a 14 year period) but 25 years is all kinds of messed up.

shark
Member Avatar

Every dog has his day and I think Y&R is on it's last legs. Nicki and Victor looking kind of wore out and saddle sore.
Young cast are all bores. All the good members have hit the door. :serenade:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 1 2014, 10:49 AM
Every dog has his day and I think Y&R is on it's last legs. Nicki and Victor looking kind of wore out and saddle sore.
I hate to say it, but I think you may be right. At least Victor is being seen in the office a little more, but it's a town filled with people drinking coffee/tea at CL or eating out at the GCAC. I couldn't hardly take Nick trying to play the guitar.............seriously, is he going to become a musician :drunk:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He used to have a rock band called 3Deep so maybe he's alright, unless he caterwauls on there for fun.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 2 2014, 10:24 AM
shark
I hate to say it, but I think you may be right. At least Victor is being seen in the office a little more, but it's a town filled with people drinking coffee/tea at CL or eating out at the GCAC. I couldn't hardly take Nick trying to play the guitar.............seriously, is he going to become a musician :drunk:
I'm still waiting for a legitimate business s/l because apparently Victor has become an investigator who does the police's job for them :soapbox: Maybe he should be hired as Chief of Police! He gets more action than Paul. I can't even remember the last time we saw the Jabot offices since Jack works from home now.

ratfink
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 2 2014, 10:24 AM
shark
Or drinking booze...in the daytime at work... :drunk: :shrug:

shark
Member Avatar

Every time somebody trys to get thru to Nick about the dangers of getting mixed up with psycho Sharho again he will just mutter "but, she's the mother of my litter" and that is suppose to clear the decks of all bad stuff.

:bs: :bleep:

shark
Member Avatar

Nick cracks me up he's a millionaire and he packs up all the left over food scraps and takes to the homeless shelters because he has to get rid of it somewhere after all. He could afford to treat all the poor people to cash. :angelnot:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think it was great that the food went to the shelters. Hand over cash and it doesn't always go where it's supposed to.

shark
Member Avatar

giftcards, then, just seems cheap of him to send left overs. LOL

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 2 2014, 11:15 PM
giftcards, then, just seems cheap of him to send left overs. LOL
Gift cards don't always go where they're supposed to either, just because he's a Billionaire, that doesn't mean he's required to dole out cash to every homeless person.
I think it was nice of him to do that, besides, why waste the food when someone else can use it?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

There are enough people out there that trade gift cards for cash. Looked like there were a lot of leftovers. What should he have done with em?

shark
Member Avatar

If I was poor I'd want more then packets of ketchup and mustard, but, that's just me. Maybe did like his Dad and find jobs for them. What Victor did for the Vets on Labor Day think it was.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

But have we seen any of those Vets working at Newman??

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Did we see that it was just flats of ketchup and mustard packets?
Have any vets applied at Newman? Can't hire what doesn't apply.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 3 2014, 10:01 AM
If I was poor I'd want more then packets of ketchup and mustard, but, that's just me. Maybe did like his Dad and find jobs for them. What Victor did for the Vets on Labor Day think it was.
Who said it was just packets of ketchup and mustard, looked like a big pile of wrapped up food to me.
If I was poor, I'd be grateful for anything anyone gave me.
So now you want Nick to be a private employment agency for the poor?
Victor did not hire the vets, he just said he would hire any who were QUALIFIED.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 3 2014, 10:51 AM
But have we seen any of those Vets working at Newman??
You didn't expect to, did you?
He said he'd hire those who were qualified, not everybody.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply