Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 13th; *updated 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 12:06 PM (28,806 Views)
JillianJ

National Enquirer

* Jennifer comes to Danielís rescue in the nick of time

* Julie has one major confrontation with Kate about Nick

* Dr. Chyka gets himself caught in breaking and entering

* JJ deides to formulate an intricate plan that will bring Theresa once and for all

* Eric makes a most astounding confession

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/12/31/days-spoilers-week-of-january-13th/

**UPDATE**

Monday ("Dr Chyka")
Dr. Chyka breaks into Daniel's apartment to destroy medical records; JJ thinks about telling Daniel about Theresa's blackmail.

Tuesday ("Dangerous Situation")
Nicole and Eric find themselves in a bad situation; Jennifer comes to Daniel's rescue.

Wednesday ("Eric and Nicole")
Eric and Nicole try to break free from captivity; Jordan asks Kate about bringing Sheryl to town.

Thursday ("Mind Games")
Theresa plays mind games with Jennifer; Jordan interrogates Lucas about his reasons for hiring Sheryl.

Friday ("Brady Blows Up at Theresa")
Brady blows up at Theresa; JJ plots to take down Theresa.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JillianJ
Dec 31 2013, 12:06 PM
National Enquirer

And now we have Reason #4,567,823 to hope and wish for a semi-truck to put that bitch out of her misery.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 31 2013, 12:12 PM.

AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
Dec 31 2013, 12:11 PM
JillianJ
National Enquirer

And now we have Reason Number #4,567,823 to hope and wish a semi-truck takes Jennifer out at some point.
THIS. Move on, Jennifer.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Come on Eric, confess!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Julie!!!!!!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

How nice that the Fetch love story has come full circle....Daniel saved her life by saving her heart and now Jennifer has returned the life saving favour.....awwwweee....OEMGEE guys..match made in heaven...they have now passed Tom & Alice as DAYS #1 couple of all eternity...they are just meant to be.

Posted Image

AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
Dec 31 2013, 12:16 PM
How nice that the Fetch love story has come full circle....Daniel saved her life by saving her heart and now Jennifer has returned the life saving favour.....awwwweee....OEMGEE guys..match made in heaven...they have now passed Tom & Alice as DAYS #1 couple of all eternity...they are just meant to be.

Posted Image
Well, now we know why Liam is not on contract. Fail.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Do it Eric....tell Nicole how much you lurve her! Come on baby boy....make me one happy camper por favor!

and for the love of Pete...wtf is Jen saving Dan from? Somehow I think this one and Chyka's spoilers are linked....

jam6242
Member Avatar

Looking forward to the Julie and Kate showdown! Two worthy adversaries.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Dec 31 2013, 12:14 PM
Julie!!!!!!!
...and Kate!!!!!!!

It's the new Jate.

Keith
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Dec 31 2013, 02:00 PM
ladyofthelake
Dec 31 2013, 12:14 PM
Julie!!!!!!!
...and Kate!!!!!!!

It's the new Jate.
Its an upgraded Jate.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

JillianJ
National Enquirer

Once again it must be said...

Posted Image

trojangal
Member Avatar

Happy New Year :drunk:
Crap ! Here we go with more lame-azz Fetch drama in 2014 !

metitle
Member Avatar

:facepalm: ah crap,
Days had to go there..........
opening the year with Fetch!

Pookie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 31 2013, 01:04 PM
Do it Eric....tell Nicole how much you lurve her! Come on baby boy....make me one happy camper por favor!

and for the love of Pete...wtf is Jen saving Dan from? Somehow I think this one and Chyka's spoilers are linked....
I'm inclined to believe this confession is connected to Eric leaving town for some soul searching. Like I said in another thread, I really hope he re-visits his experience in the Congo. It's key to his decision to join the priesthood.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JillianJ

I don't get why TIIC refuse to let go of this epic failure of a couple. Let it go, move these characters away from each other! This is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Dec 31 2013, 08:11 PM.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Dec 31 2013, 04:24 PM
JillianJ

I don't get why TIIC refuse to let go of this epic failure of a couple. Let it go, move these characters away from each other! This is beyond ridiculous as this point.
Tomsell's inFetchuation continues, to the detriment of all. It's kind of amazing how willfully blind they are to how Not Awesome this couple is. And almost as amazing to see how many negative accolades Fetch has managed to accumulate in this year alone: Snoozeworthiest Couple (Best & Worst, SID), Most Forced Couple (Best & Worst, SOD), #10 in The Worst 10 Couples of 2013 (Daytime Confidential), Worst Storyline (Soap Central), Worst Couple (On-Air On Soaps) . . . I wouldn't be surprised if they'd earned more. Seriously, how hard can it be to pull the plug on this walking stink bomb of a couple and move them on--separately--to other, hopefully better things?

phloe3

If the writers wrote Jennifer and Daniel like adults and kept them from breaking up and getting back together, I doubt they would be as disliked as they are. The problem is the writing

AFaithL

phloe3
Dec 31 2013, 04:41 PM
If the writers wrote Jennifer and Daniel like adults and kept them from breaking up and getting back together, I doubt they would be as disliked as they are. The problem is the writing
No, the problem is the total lack of chemistry and the fact that they just plain suck together. Daniel is more likable away from Jennifer, and Jennifer shows promise away from him.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 31 2013, 01:04 PM

Something tells me it might be Father Matt he confesses to, not that I would mind him pouring out his feelings for Nicole to father Matt.

It when it comes to Chyka...me too.

Too bad it's Julie and not Maggie, isn't Maggie his grandmother?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply