Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 13th; *updated 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 12:06 PM (29,058 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

Thursday ("Mind Games")
Theresa plays mind games with Jennifer; Jordan interrogates Lucas about his reasons for hiring Sheryl.

Not that I think it will happen, but it would be so fun for these two to fight over Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

1/13/2014

Sami is thrown by what she overhears upon her return home; someone catches Dr. Chyka breaking into Daniel's apartment; Eric confesses to having feelings for Nicole; J.J. thinks about telling Daniel about Theresa's blackmail.

1/14/2014

Nicole and Eric find themselves in danger due to Dr. Chyka; Jennifer helps Daniel; Adrienne accidentally lets the cat out of the bag to Jennifer; Julie talks to Kate about Nick.

1/15/2014

Eric and Nicole try to get free; Theresa works out how to get what she wants from Daniel; Jordan confronts Kate.

1/16/2014

Theresa plays with Jennifer's head; Jennifer tells Abigail to stay away from E.J.; Jordan asks Lucas about Sheryl.

1/17/2014

Eric makes a confession to Nicole; Brady rages at Theresa; J.J. plans to take Theresa down; Julie intends to find Nick.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by WillFan, Jan 10 2014, 11:26 AM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Brewster
Jan 10 2014, 07:36 AM
Thursday ("Mind Games")
Theresa plays mind games with Jennifer; Jordan interrogates Lucas about his reasons for hiring Sheryl.

Not that I think it will happen, but it would be so fun for these two to fight over Lucas.
Uhhhhh.....that would be extraordinary......and soo unlike Days I'd need to get a lobotomy I'd worry I was crazy or hallucinating, seeing what I thought I was seeing.

But yes....this would be epic.
Edited by elci525, Jan 10 2014, 11:30 AM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Hmmmm....what is it Adrienne lets out of the bag, exactly? That she saw Abby conversing with EJ, and so Jennifer warns Abby to stay away? Has it been spoiled what Adrienne finds out, or how she finds it out?

salempc
Member Avatar

I believe that Adrienne sees EJ & Abby having a serious conversation.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

elci525
Jan 10 2014, 11:32 AM
Hmmmm....what is it Adrienne lets out of the bag, exactly? That she saw Abby conversing with EJ, and so Jennifer warns Abby to stay away? Has it been spoiled what Adrienne finds out, or how she finds it out?
I believe it's been spoiled that Adrienne sees EJ and Abby talking. Maybe she sees more but the article in SOD doesn't say that. But EJ/Abby are "close talking" and since Adrienne was probably a fan of Seinfeld she knows something is up with that so she runs to Jennifer like a busybody.

It's kind of funny because their fears are what might happen, not thinking it's already happened.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 10 2014, 12:27 AM
phloe3
Jan 9 2014, 05:07 PM
I totally understand Ejami fans. I would probably feel the same
It is a television show about a fictional town filled with fictional people.Sami has gone back and forth between EJ and half of Salem's eligible men.She will probably go back to him assuming they even break up.They are actually still together.I could understand the attitude more if it occcured after the characters were separated on the show.I
wanted EJ with Nicole,hated that they ruined EJ's proposal wth the beastsex reveal,killed her baby,and had EJ mourn the death of that baby for an hour before racing to Sami's apartment to try to break up her and Rafe but I did not stop watching the show after that slap in the face.I just wadded though the bad waiting for the show to get better for me and it has with Nicole/Eric, EJ/Abby,Lucas/Sheryl,Rafe/Jordan.Will/Sonny,little Ari,and Brady' drug induced death spiral.As I have said in the past,the show has to stay on the air to get better so I am going to keep watching even when the listed couple are separated or get bad writing in some other way.Look John is back in Salem,Lucas has an onscreen love interest,and Hope is getting a story.Plenty of reasons to stay tuned regardless of the EJ infidelity.
possession and teenagers wrapped in tinfoil from space made me roll my eyes, but I laughed at the crazy and went with it. People coming back from the dead? Sure, why not! I loved Broe and I loved Phloe, Missing Jarlena didn't stop me from loving Jozilla, Kayla and Shane didn't bother me, I thought Bope, belong together, and I was still fine with Carbo and Billie/Bo, Emilio coming between J&J was fun.(Love the firetruck and the motorcycle wedding crashes) Couples breaking up and getting back together is fine with me, couples can love more than one person in different but equal ways without it taking away from what they had/have with the other. The only thing that made me disgusted enough to turn my T.V. off is rape being treated as a joke, because unlike other crimes on the show, it's treated as a joke in real life.

phloe3

I find it interesting when the spoilers come out and don't even play out as well, but when we don't get spoilers, sometimes I think scenes play out better. There were no specific spoiler about EJ and Abby sleeping together. I had no idea until the promo came out

BeeBee
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 11 2014, 10:09 PM
I find it interesting when the spoilers come out and don't even play out as well, but when we don't get spoilers, sometimes I think scenes play out better. There were no specific spoiler about EJ and Abby sleeping together. I had no idea until the promo came out
I know its OTT but when I saw the EJ/Abby promo,it felt like Christmas morning again or whatever holiday is applicable when the soap gods actually answer your prayers and on opening the present,its better than you ever thought it could be.I love DAYS for doing this even if it only lasts a few weeks.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 12 2014, 04:16 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 12 2014, 04:15 AM
phloe3
Jan 11 2014, 10:09 PM
I know its OTT but when I saw the EJ/Abby promo,it felt like Christmas morning again or whatever holiday is applicable when the soap gods actually answer your prayers and on opening the present,its better than you ever thought it could be.I love DAYS for doing this even if it only lasts a few weeks.
I can agree that it is great that Days is shaking up among their characters and do something unexpected, that however is a shame is that this seems to lead to a really nasty sl and I'm not so sure if I think I'll like it I thought first that this seemed exciting but now it's more nausea and I want Sami out from this sl, for suddenly I do not think it's fun anymore rather painfull. So to sum up, I sincerely hope that Sami drop EJ and never ever take him back :)

phloe3

thanks The Scorpion and the Bee

mysweetbrit

elci525
I can't stop watching your avi :teehee:

Brit

phloe3

Adrianne knows nada. She sees them talking

I am guessing JJ realizes all he has to do is take a picture of Teresa with her pot and send an attachment to Rory. When she was smelling it the other day, he could have done that

jam6242
Member Avatar

Julie in spoilers for two days this week, Eric and Nicole, more fallout from EJ and Abby. . .I'm actually looking forward to watching Days this week.

pagraves
Member Avatar

The show is just so entertaining right now. There are actually multiple storylines I'm interested in - not all of them, but enough that I usually find something to enjoy even when my favorites aren't on. Unexpected story twists, conversations that actually have subtext and go deeper than the surface - what the heck happened to my soap and can I have some more? Considering that I'd all but given up on Days not long ago, that's pretty amazing.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

pagraves
Jan 12 2014, 11:04 AM
The show is just so entertaining right now. There are actually multiple storylines I'm interested in - not all of them, but enough that I usually find something to enjoy even when my favorites aren't on. Unexpected story twists, conversations that actually have subtext and go deeper than the surface - what the heck happened to my soap and can I have some more? Considering that I'd all but given up on Days not long ago, that's pretty amazing.
Me too. I really am most excited for Ejabby, but should it burn up as quickly as it started, I shall always have that lovely love scene to hold onto.

Meanwhile, Ericole is going EXACTLY like I wanted them to (which rarely happens for me) and I am enjoying many other storylines.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 12 2014, 08:18 AM
thanks The Scorpion and the Bee

You need to flesh this out.I now have to check for thumbs up/down for the posts.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

mysweetbrit
Jan 12 2014, 08:41 AM
elci525
I can't stop watching your avi :teehee:

Brit
I know what you mean.Whenever I get that feeling I just head back to the threads for 1-7-14 and Gifs for week of 1-6-14.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jan 12 2014, 11:00 AM
Julie in spoilers for two days this week, Eric and Nicole, more fallout from EJ and Abby. . .I'm actually looking forward to watching Days this week.
I know exactly what you mean.Until recently its been a chore to watch the show.I feel I have to watch each show before I can give valid input.It's been a long time since I have counted the minutes to the next show.I am looking forward to seeing every single episode this week and that has not happened in years.As numerous posters have pointed out things can change in a split second so I am just going to enjoy the show and be grateful that it is possible to do so on a regular basis now.

Ljay
Member Avatar

stormymac
Jan 7 2014, 08:16 PM
Ljay
Jan 7 2014, 07:49 PM
stormymac
Jan 6 2014, 07:58 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 6 2014, 09:53 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Of course, Abby will find out she's pregnant and tell's EJ. He will promise to secretly take care of her and the baby but beg her not to reveal him as the father. Abby will be afraid to tell her mother the truth but must confide in somebody so she turns to "The Keeper of All of Salem's Secrets", Sonny. Sonny is then torn between keeping Abby's secret or telling his boyfriend, fiance, husband, or whatever the hell Will is to him at this point, that his mother's fiance cheated on her and is the father of their cousin's baby. Sonny finally decides that he must tell Will the truth and, somehow, EJ finds out. EJ then has to sleep with Sonny in order to keep him quiet.

Hey, a girl can dream. :tounge:

If Abbs comes up pregnant and Ej does all that..If I was her Id just say it was Chads. He is the one of the 2 DiMera men she slept with and also everyone already knows she was dating him. That way if it comes out lookin like Ej they have a back up plan. He could take care of the baby in the open and even let her live in the Mansion with him and Sami. All the bases will be covered, LMAO!
I know time in Salem is wonky, but Chad left on Halloween and the show has gone thru Christmas and New Year's. It's not like Gabi/Will/Nick, where they could pretend the baby came a little early. Abby would have to have the gestation period of an elephant in order for Chad to be the father of her baby.

When Abby talked to Jennifer she lead her to believe Chad was the person she slept with. (I was watching Fridays show) I think the bases are covered now. If and when there is a child between Ej and Abby the fault will go to Chad. The plot is set. They could very well be a baby as a result of this "Cabin Fever"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply