Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 13th; *updated 1/4*
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 12:06 PM (28,855 Views)
Romancer66

Ljay
Jan 12 2014, 08:21 PM
stormymac
Jan 7 2014, 08:16 PM
Ljay
Jan 7 2014, 07:49 PM
stormymac
Jan 6 2014, 07:58 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

If Abbs comes up pregnant and Ej does all that..If I was her Id just say it was Chads. He is the one of the 2 DiMera men she slept with and also everyone already knows she was dating him. That way if it comes out lookin like Ej they have a back up plan. He could take care of the baby in the open and even let her live in the Mansion with him and Sami. All the bases will be covered, LMAO!
I know time in Salem is wonky, but Chad left on Halloween and the show has gone thru Christmas and New Year's. It's not like Gabi/Will/Nick, where they could pretend the baby came a little early. Abby would have to have the gestation period of an elephant in order for Chad to be the father of her baby.

When Abby talked to Jennifer she lead her to believe Chad was the person she slept with. (I was watching Fridays show) I think the bases are covered now. If and when there is a child between Ej and Abby the fault will go to Chad. The plot is set. They could very well be a baby as a result of this "Cabin Fever"

Except that Chad's been gone since late October. If EJ puts a bun in Abigail's oven, it's not likely to be mistaken for Chad's baby unless people forget how to count.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

Abby could lie about it being someone else's
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 12 2014, 10:56 PM

Thats EXACTLY what she did. She told Jennifer that she slept with Chad! Jennifer thinks it was recent not months ago!

phloe3

I thought Abby was telling Jennifer about sleeping with Chad months ago and how she found out he lied

BeeBee
Member Avatar

phloe3
I am with the others who say no more lying about EJ's babies.Tell him if he is the father.Rafe and Daniel are otherwise occupied so they won't be able to provide cover.I would not mind seeing EJ and Abby dealing with a pregnancy regardless of whether they are together.Lot of long range fallout from a EJ/Abby baby now and years to come.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 12 2014, 11:20 PM.

stormymac
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 12 2014, 11:08 PM
phloe3

Thats EXACTLY what she did. She told Jennifer that she slept with Chad! Jennifer thinks it was recent not months ago!
No, Abby's "confession" wasn't that she slept with Chad, it was that he manipulated her into sleeping with him. She told Jennifer about the brain tumor and Cameron backing off. She said she got together with Chad because she was so upset about Cameron.

I have to ask, what is it with the women on this show and not taking responsibility for their own actions? Abby says Chad manipulated her when he never did any such thing. Yes, he lied to Cameron, but it was Cameron's choice to step aside and it was Abby's choice to get back with Chad. At no point did Chad lie or manipulate her. Now she says that EJ took advantage of her when, as I recall, she was the one who stopped him when he tried to leave the cabin. Before that, Gabi had the nerve to blame Chad for the whole kidnapping and Daysaster because, with all the kissing and holding and "I love you's" with Melanie, he wasn't clear enough to Gabi that she didn't stand a chance with him. She then let Rafe believe that, when Will found out that Gabi was pregnant, he made her go to the abortion clinic. At no point did she tell Rafe that the abortion was her idea (don't get me wrong, it was definitely her choice), she just let him rage on like she was an innocent victim of, once again, a guy's manipulation. Speaking as a woman, they are really pissing me off!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Women on this show used to have real careers that they loved and were taken seriously at.

Men and women shown at jobs on this show -Men shown seriously focusing on work outside of their love lives, woman- jobs revolve around a man- spend 99% of their time fantasizing and gossiping

- Daniel- shown seriously working before interruptions - operations ect.. Eric as Priest- shown seriously focusing and working- Sonny shown with his own business.

Jennifer once a serious award winning journalist- Gossips, ditches work, makes loud shrewish scenes at the front desk. Everything about Daniel Nurses-constantly gossiping about fetch, PR woman-sole goal is to take down Jennifer

Hope- once a serious cop who investigated cases between nonsense- now takes care of daughter and gossips while others investigate.

Nicole- carried some papers around and fantasized about a man at first job- second job revolves around man too.

Jordan- Only shown with one patient, taking patient out for beer at that. At first serious, now a man has taken over the physical therapy and Jordan is just there to flirt and go on dates.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yes, we finally have a woman who is working and goes on a business trip. And her fiance cheats on her two hours after telling her he loves her so much it hurts. Do you blame the women for not wanting to focus too much on the job thing?

BTW, I think they've shown Hope working a reasonable amount of time. That was initially why Ciara was acting out...her mom worked too much.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I do not feel bad on Cameron or Chad that Abby kinda Set them to compete
Chad started falling for Melanie while being with Abby and Abby is the broke off when she stop feeling the same to Chad something Chad did not do.Chad was engaged to Melanie and would be still with her if Melanie did not dump him.which make Abby is default
And later when they got close and she ask Chad to her date he use that to get back at Gabi
While Cameron dump Abby when she did not sleep with him and very fast dated someone else.
None of chad or Cameron should in position to complain they have to compete it never would happen if they did not break up the first time with Abby in their own damm fault

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

BeeBee
Jan 12 2014, 11:12 PM
phloe3
I am with the others who say no more lying about EJ's babies.Tell him if he is the father.Rafe and Daniel are otherwise occupied so they won't be able to provide cover.I would not mind seeing EJ and Abby dealing with a pregnancy regardless of whether they are together.Lot of long range fallout from a EJ/Abby baby now and years to come.
While I really don't want Abby to get pregnant right now, if she does, I'm not for anymore concealing of babies from EJ. That would just be excruciatingly ridiculous at this point.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Reese
Jan 13 2014, 10:10 AM
BeeBee
phloe3
While I really don't want Abby to get pregnant right now, if she does, I'm not for anymore concealing of babies from EJ. That would just be excruciatingly ridiculous at this point.
I agree,.. if Abby does get pregnant please let her be sensible enough to actually tell Ej and let him be part of it. NOBODY has done that for him so I imagine that would be a big deal for him.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 14 2014, 11:55 AM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 14 2014, 11:54 AM
Reese
BeeBee
phloe3
I agree,.. if Abby does get pregnant please let her be sensible enough to actually tell Ej and let him be part of it. NOBODY has done that for him so I imagine that would be a big deal for him.
I would argue that with Ejole baby no 1 that happened.

Lets just hope that if Abby gets pregnant the baby isn't killed off.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 14 2014, 03:38 PM
Hologram
Jan 14 2014, 11:54 AM
Reese
BeeBee

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I would argue that with Ejole baby no 1 that happened.

Lets just hope that if Abby gets pregnant the baby isn't killed off.
Not only with EJole baby #1, but also because of Nicole he was a father to Sydney from the beginning. And there is a reason he wasn't a part of Johnny's life, he didn't deserve to be.

phloe3

These spoilers are so ambiguous. Last week, there were no spoilers about EJ and Abby sex. It just said they fight. I kind of like being surprised

BeeBee
Member Avatar

phloe3
Jan 15 2014, 01:40 AM
These spoilers are so ambiguous. Last week, there were no spoilers about EJ and Abby sex. It just said they fight. I kind of like being surprised
Well I don't mind them not spoiling what is going to happen but I need them to spoil each time EJ and Abby are in the same location.

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 15 2014, 01:54 AM
phloe3
Jan 15 2014, 01:40 AM
Well I don't mind them not spoiling what is going to happen but I need them to spoil each time EJ and Abby are in the same location.
You need an ALERT system.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply