Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 13th
Topic Started: Dec 31 2013, 09:38 PM (8,369 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

National Enquirer wk of Jan. 13th.

Jack vows to find out what Victor is holding over Adam

An argument with Fen sends Summer on a downward spiral

Jack's good news troubles Sharon

A crisis prompts Sharon to confess to Nick

Billy connects the dots about Adam's involvement in the hit and run

Dylan takes Stitch's advice to heart

credit goes to jcren

Daily Spoilers week of Jan. 13th

1/13, Jack intends to find out what Victor has on Adam; Abby and Tyler consider the future.

1/14, Dylan seriously considers Stitch's advice; Summer feels terrible after a fight with Fen.

1/15, News about Phyllis troubles Sharon; Chelsea's discover could spell disaster for Adam.

1/16, A crisis leads Sharon to confess to Nick; Kelly speaks to the tension between Billy and Victoria.

1/17, Cane and Lily prepare an event honoring Delia; Billy starts to make connections about Adam's involvement in hit and run.

TV Guide Previews

1/13, Jack vows to find out what Victor is holding over Adam, while things heat up between Abby and Tyler as they ponder their future.

1/14, Dylan takes Stitch's advice to heart, while an argument with Fen sends Summer on a downward spiral.

1/15, Jack's good news about Phyllis troubles Sharon, while Chelsea's discovery could have disastrous consequences for Adam.

1/16, A shocking crisis prompts Sharon to confess to Nick, while Kelly addresses the tension between Billy and Victoria.

1/17, Cane and Lily prepare an exciting event to honor Delia, while Billy begins to connect the dots about Adam's involvement in the hit-and-run accident.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 11 2014, 12:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wow, I like your predictions better than the other ones I read today! There is a prayer for Phyllis to wake up and kick butts.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime, you are trouper to bring these spoilers.
I will add my two cents when something interests me.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yes, thank you Daytime for everything you do for us here in DR. Keep up your great work :)

PHICKER

More Spoilers and confirmed ones. Some of the stuff has already happened or appeared in previews.

Sharon sees Nick and Summer having a sweet moment and immediately is filled with guilt over what she did. They both notice her mood and she covers by saying she was thinking of Cassie. Summer and Jack are getting very close which makes Nick jealous. Sharon once again feels awful that Nick is suffering the loss of his daughter and storms out. She goes home and is attacked by Cassie to tell the truth. Noah comes home and sees her arguing with herself. She admits she has been seeing Cassie and realizes she needs to tell the truth.

Lily decides she will start treatment right away if her cancer is back. She starts taking pictures of herself healthy and Cane is concerned that she is already decided her fate. Lily puts a positive spin on the situation saying she just wants to preserve happy moments. The doctor calls and wants to see her ASAP and the news they receive is not what they were expecting.

Billy hates himself for cheating on Victoria and vows to be a better husband and father. Victoria invites Kelly to dinner as a thank you for supporting Billy. She feels backed into a corner and accepts. When Victoria tells Billy about their dinner guest he is very against it which confuses Victoria. Realizing that he is a little too defensive he backs off and accepts it. As Victoria is preparing for dinner, Stitch stops by to return Victoria's phone. She left it at Crimson Lights. Billy immediately invites him to stay for dinner. Stitch admits to Billy that he was separated from his wife and he was hoping that she would have forgiven him by now but he realizes some things are unforgivable. Kelly arrives and is shocked to see Stitch there. They cover up the fact they knew each other. The four have an awkward dinner. Victoria leaves to make drinks and Stitch joins her. Billy and Kelly discuss keeping their ONS a secret as Victoria and Stitch walk back in.

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/...

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And thank you Phicker for the good news.

nananana7
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Jan 1 2014, 11:02 PM
Your link appears to have been cut off at the end.
I did a search and found the actual link here:
Clickable:
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/page-3959#entry16209970
Code:

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/394850-the-young-and-the-restless/page-3959#entry16209970

Edited by nananana7, Jan 1 2014, 11:31 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jack's good news troubles Sharon

So maybe phyliss is showing signs of waking up????

Quote:

Billy and Kelly discuss keeping their ONS a secret as Victoria and Stitch walk back in.

I thought the consensus was that they never went through with it? I thought they did, but everyone kept saying they didn't. So did they or didn't they?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeahhhhh they did. In one of the update things, they said "after sex."

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 2 2014, 09:08 AM
Yeahhhhh they did. In one of the update things, they said "after sex."
Crap! :facepalm:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I guess he wouldn't be calling it a ONS if they didn't have sex. :shame: Kelly and Stitch must have had an affair and that is why is wife and daughter didn't come to GC. Looks like they are putting Victoria and Stitch together and once they found out about Billy and Kelly's ONS they will comfort each other. Isn't it amazing how all these people involved with other people in different places end up in GC without knowing the other has ended up in the same town. :shrug:

Sharon gets caught arguing with herself :biggrin: and knows she has to tell the truth! You better hurry because it sounds like Phyllis might be waking up :cheer:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Did not!'
'Did too'
'Don't make me slap the shit out of you!'
'I dare you! I'll tell Nick and he will come to my rescue again!'
'Not when he finds out what you did, lying to him about Summer!'

Just guessin' ;)
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jan 2 2014, 11:38 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LMAO!

shark
Member Avatar

Nick will blubber "but, she's the mother of my children" yet again for the 50th thousand times. :blah: :puke: :moon:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think he will do it this time because that flake kept him from his other daughter. Phyllis and his daughter.

shark
Member Avatar

he needs to make a CD of that phrase and save his breathe. He's like a freakin' parrot
Polly, wants a cracker, she's the mother of my children........... :roflol:
Edited by shark, Jan 3 2014, 06:57 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Man, I'm so loving Nick and Sharon right now too. Why the hell did the crazy Sharon have to do that? I mean, I'm a fan and can't see that as forgivable, but I was watching Thursday's show today and Nick wanting to kiss Sharon again was hot. I see the old magic there. Once a Shick seems to mean I fall right back in. Those two are the only two I like together. Damn, with Chadam inevitably breaking up due to MM being axed, who do I have left?
Edited by Ashtonion, Jan 3 2014, 11:54 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 2 2014, 10:53 PM
he needs to make a CD of that phrase and save his breathe. He's like a freakin' parrot
Polly, wants a cracker, she's the mother of my children........... :roflol:
Victor finally quit saying it so I guess Nick feels he has to keep up the tradition.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jan 3 2014, 11:54 PM
Man, I'm so loving Nick and Sharon right now too. Why the hell did the crazy Sharon have to do that? I mean, I'm a fan and can't see that as forgivable, but I was watching Thursday's show today and Nick wanting to kiss Sharon again was hot. I see the old magic there. Once a Shick seems to mean I fall right back in. Those two are the only two I like together. Damn, with Chadam inevitably breaking up due to MM being axed, who do I have left?
You know he's just horny, it could be anyone, like remember when they broke up one time and he glommed onto chris and gave her a taste of Newman tongue. :drunk:
Sharon's just always available.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Sammie Jo
Jan 4 2014, 01:13 AM
Ashtonion
Jan 3 2014, 11:54 PM
You know he's just horny, it could be anyone, like remember when they broke up one time and he glommed onto chris and gave her a taste of Newman tongue. :drunk:
Sharon's just always available.
Yeah, I know that's how you see it but I see the old sparks because I've always loved them. Nick has always been a horny one, but he's also always loved Sharon deep down. At least I'll enjoy it. Well, at least for the, what, week and a half it lasts before the shit hits the fan. :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply