Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 03:01 PM (7,544 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

General Hospital: January Discussion

1996: Clink...Boom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTYG-gJeTo
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 3 2014, 03:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

I know this is trivial, but I hope the credits are updated. So many cast members need to be added and re-edited. General Hospital is so slack in their updates. They just added Tyler and re-edited Roger. But they have so many cast members to add.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Really Olivia, you are sleeping with Sonny and you sit in judgement of Franco, GMAFB. Well i can add her to PC list of biggest hypocrites right along with Sonny/Luke.
Morgan, you can't join the mob and when you start throwing temper tantrums, that you want to exit.
Can someone do a Jimmy Hoffa on Heather, please soap gods let it happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Carly is the.worst.mother.EVER! go Michael.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Thank goodness Michael isn't drinking the kool-aid regarding Franco. You go Michael! Tell your mom to shove it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
Jan 6 2014, 10:06 AM
I know this is trivial, but I hope the credits are updated. So many cast members need to be added and re-edited. General Hospital is so slack in their updates. They just added Tyler and re-edited Roger. But they have so many cast members to add.
They need to go back to an opening (maybe 2) with all of the contract players and important non contract.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Agent.99
Member Avatar

I'm not a fan of Rafe, but I can't get on board with him being the bad guy for giving the police information. In the normal world - he's the responsible one for going to Anna to all the other teens are just being fed mob kool aid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 6 2014, 04:56 PM
Thank goodness Michael isn't drinking the kool-aid regarding Franco. You go Michael! Tell your mom to shove it!

I might have believed Micheal if Kiki was not strapped to his arm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Not a fan of TJ, so I was happy that Rafe went to see Anna.

Still loving Nathan.

I miss last month when we barely saw Carly and Franco. I don't like that pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Part of GH was interrupted because of the Polar Vortex
Coverage. Will have to watch the rest on ABC.com tomorrow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Michael was the voice of the DR board yesterday.

That whole scene with Olivia and Franco was just weird. Especially the way Olivia was talking about Steve.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Well duh, Shawn you should have lawyered up at soon as Anna started to talk to you.
Anna, you can't treat TJ as fugitive since she did not reading his rights.
99% of the show was :blah: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Agent.99
Jan 6 2014, 08:27 PM
I'm not a fan of Rafe, but I can't get on board with him being the bad guy for giving the police information. In the normal world - he's the responsible one for going to Anna to all the other teens are just being fed mob kool aid.
I have very little to say about GH right now, but I love your avatar!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Today's show was a snoozer from the parts I saw,I was so bored I decided to go outside and endure the Polar Vortex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jan 7 2014, 02:59 PM
Agent.99
Jan 6 2014, 08:27 PM
I have very little to say about GH right now, but I love your avatar!

Snowing Fan
Jan 7 2014, 06:16 PM
Today's show was a snoozer from the parts I saw,I was so bored I decided to go outside and endure the Polar Vortex.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

That the problems with GH, it lacks continuity with it story lines. It jumps from interesting stories to boring ones within weeks. I so over Heather and her antics, period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Snowing Fan

I don't blame you, it was just terrible today. ABC sucks because now my friend who does not have sattellite or cable can't watch ABC shows.
Edited by Dakota, Jan 7 2014, 06:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Saw on twitter that Kirsten Storms had her baby girl.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
You're crazy! ;) I haven't left the house since Saturday due to the extreme cold. We are having a big "heatwave" today of 16 degrees and I'm still saying in. Not even boring GH could get me out, instead I got a lot of cleaning done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Looks like new openings MAY be coming. ABC Medianet just uploaded some new cast photos, though they're missing a lot of important people. But it may be coming! Finally!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Franco and Scott as son/father, i just don't see it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic