Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 03:01 PM (7,370 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm bored with GH. They've totally dropped the ball after the great reveal of Robin. No wonder the ratings keep sliding.

By the way, I am sick of Heather Weber! Just Stop It Already! She was fun at first, but the novelty wore off months ago. Stop beating this dead horse and drop it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:hail:
JDeveraux_91
Jan 8 2014, 03:28 PM
:sleep: :sleep: I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm bored with GH. They've totally dropped the ball after the great reveal of Robin. No wonder the ratings keep sliding.

By the way, I am sick of Heather Weber! Just Stop It Already! She was fun at first, but the novelty wore off months ago. Stop beating this dead horse and drop it!

:hail: :hail:

trojangal
Member Avatar

So Silas's wife took an OD of pills & went into a coma! Anyone else think Ava is the one that put Silas's wife in the coma, not Silas like the Det thinks ?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 8 2014, 03:28 PM

Yeah, this seems to be the pattern with Cartini. They do seem to blow hot and cold with very little in between. That said I am so looking forward to Thaao coming at the end of the month and the beginning of the Cassadine stuff. I'm also very happy to see Sonny and Robin at Kelly's tomorrow.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

ICAM. GH has been mind-numbingly dull lately. I ff through most of it. I can't believe how fast it went from "must see TV" to "I'd rather watch paint dry."

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Let me just preface this by saying that I love Robin Mattson. I loved her as Janet from Another Planet on AMC and Gina on Santa Barbara, but Heather Webber has GOT. TO. GO. Ugh. She's not a good villain. She's not comic relief. She doesn't add anything to the show. And she definitely doesn't endear me to Franco.
Edited by Sable Colby, Jan 8 2014, 09:28 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Heather is like the GH version of David Vickers. Carlivati's beating a dead horse with this one too.

Ashley1
Member Avatar

GH has been boring me as well because of the hot and cold episodes and little continuity. Itís also become too predictable, such as Ben being the Lante baby, Ava most likely having caused Ninaís overdose, etc., etc. After watching Days, which is on fire right now, I am having a hard time watching GH.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am bored with the show now, I am not looking forward to the Sabrina's baby storyline, been there done that.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I would be the world richest woman for all the crap Sonny has spewed at AJ. Hypocrite much Sonny, you waffled between Connie/Olivia for years and now you act like she was the love of your life. Sonny, you are a mobster who kills people for a living, get over yourself.
Still 99.99% of the show was :blah: :sleep: :sleep:

It just me but ever since Robin came back, Patrick hair has gotten more gray hairs in his head (salt and pepper) but when he was with DP he had few gray hairs.
Edited by natdot99, Jan 9 2014, 04:57 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Sonny,but come on,the way he feels about AJ is the way others feel about him,I mean hello Sonny you've killed people,your no mother Theresa.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Glad Sonny finally knows Robin is alive. Love their friendship. :cheer:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I'm bored with GH again. I did enjoy the Sonny and Robin conversation. Happy Robin forgave him.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Great Sonny and Robin scene but ye gods did Sonny become unbearable when AJ walked in the door.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

AJ has become unbearable to watch. There's no need for me to see him drinking all the time. Sad, that character had so much potential.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't want to hear anymore about how good of a friend Felix is to Sabrina. She begged him not to tell Patrick about the pregnancy and he broke her confidence all to hell and back. While I think Patrick has a right to know, that jackass had no place telling him. Not that I care about Sabrina much, but that was a crappy thing for Felix to do.

RC once again screws up the return of a major and important character with AJ. WTH? Why did they bother to bring him back if they were just going to have him go back to drinking and feeling sorry for himself? :soapbox:

I see on the preview that Silas is once again manhandling someone. This time it's the new detective. I can't warm up to this Silas character and his loud caveman tendencies are one of the reasons. He can go away for all I care.

natdot99
Member Avatar

GH was mostly :blah: :sleep: for me.
I agree about the comments with AJ, SK deserves so much from the writers for his character of AJ.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Heather,Go Away,far away,like mars.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Just finished watching today's episode , wasn't home to watch it live.

Heather you have become a joke- so sad I used to love you back in the day
Seriously Monica & AJ hear banging in the boathouse & ignore it - sheesh how dumb is that
So both Patrick & Robin find out Sabrina is pregnant uhh ohh !!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 10 2014, 06:11 PM
Seriously Monica & AJ hear banging in the boathouse & ignore it - sheesh how dumb is that
I think Monica became accustomed to tuning out the banging in the boathouse when it was Alan and his mistresses in the 80's. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply