Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 03:01 PM (7,372 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Guys I'm not going to lie, that picture of Carly and Plague Spot gives me the heebie jeebies.

Interesting to see Anger Boy 2.0 emerge again today.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Sad..I could give two shits that Heather kinapped Carly. Franco has ruined Carly for me.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

I quit this hot mess of a show last week after watching my whole life.
Edited by Nate, Jan 10 2014, 09:29 PM.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Queen Ava will reign supreme.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

What makes both stories of AJ on the sauce and Franco/Carly so bad is things could be so different. Seriously an AJ/Carly romance would be 1,000 times better than what we've got now. There is so much history just waiting to be mined with an AJ/Carly pairing. Which leads me to beat the dead horse senseless and conclude the following: TPTB should have let all three One Life to Live actors go at the end of their 13-week contract cycles last winter. Can you imagine how much better GH would be right now without Franco, Kiki, and Silas? On the whole I enjoy GH more than Days but I may need to take a brief break until Victor Cassadine comes back to town.

natdot99
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Jan 11 2014, 09:03 PM
What makes both stories of AJ on the sauce and Franco/Carly so bad is things could be so different. Seriously an AJ/Carly romance would be 1,000 times better than what we've got now. There is so much history just waiting to be mined with an AJ/Carly pairing. Which leads me to beat the dead horse senseless and conclude the following: TPTB should have let all three One Life to Live actors go at the end of their 13-week contract cycles last winter. Can you imagine how much better GH would be right now without Franco, Kiki, and Silas? On the whole I enjoy GH more than Days but I may need to take a brief break until Victor Cassadine comes back to town.

I was hoping that AJ would battle Tracy for ELQ again, but the TPTB has her nose up Luke's behind, that ELQ is non existence or running itself. The writers never resolved the issue of Franco/Kiki stocks in ELQ.
RH as Todd Manning was more entertaining than Franco, didn't care for ME as Silas/John, and KA as Kiki is nothing but a succubus to Michael life.
I getting to the point that it better to watch it online on the weekends, that watching regularly on my TV. This week i spent more time trying to stay awake.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm trying to get through a couple weeks of backed up episodes and you all are right about how dull it is right now.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 11 2014, 10:00 PM
I was hoping that AJ would battle Tracy for ELQ again, but the TPTB has her nose up Luke's behind, that ELQ is non existence or running itself. The writers never resolved the issue of Franco/Kiki stocks in ELQ.
Yes! I know everyone was sick of hearing the word relish by the time it was over, but that storyline did have some decent underpinnings.

I really felt there were a few months when SK practically carried this show on his back, and he doesn't get enough credit for it. They just didn't appreciate what they had in him -- a legacy character with years of history and family, who is gray enough to support all kinds of storyline possibilities, played by an appealing and capable actor who actually does have chemistry with just about everyone.

And I don't get my Monica and Tracy scenes anymore, with the Q's sidelined.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Is wrong of me to wish Heather would have took Kiki instead of Carly, that would have made the storyline must see tv.
Still :blah: :blah: :sleep: for today GH.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

trojangal
Jan 8 2014, 04:32 PM
So Silas's wife took an OD of pills & went into a coma! Anyone else think Ava is the one that put Silas's wife in the coma, not Silas like the Det thinks ?
Hope is Silas not Ava. I love Ava. I can't stand Silas who acts just like John McBain before him.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Kevin_Buchanan
Jan 13 2014, 07:35 PM
trojangal
So Silas's wife took an OD of pills & went into a coma! Anyone else think Ava is the one that put Silas's wife in the coma, not Silas like the Det thinks ?
Hope is Silas not Ava. I love Ava. I can't stand Silas who acts just like John McBain before him.
I dont like him either. I see no difference between Silas and McBain; both are boring. Free Sam.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 14 2014, 07:21 AM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jan 13 2014, 07:35 PM
trojangal
I don't like Silas either and I feel like I've given him a chance. He hasn't grown on me. His personality (or lack of personality) turns me off. To me, the character is deadweight that should be trimmed along with Kiki, Franco, Felix, Sabrina and a few more that are not needed on GH.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Team Brad all the way for shutting down Felix :rockon:
Well Britt did tell Brad that he could way better than Felix :lol:
Not impressed by the Det. Nathan West, he showing bias toward Silas.
Still :blah: :blah: :blah: :sleep2:
Edited by natdot99, Jan 14 2014, 05:54 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Felix,I like him,but sometimes he doesn't know when to mind his own business,I know he thinks he is trying to help a friend,but he should of respected Sabrina's decision and kept his mouth zipped.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Thank you Brad! It's about time someone told Felix to sit down and shut up.

There's many things about Elizabeth that annoy me, well basically her behavior about the men in her life is the main thing that annoys me, but I do enjoy her friendship with Robin.

Okay Patrick, are you going to buy that or are you going to get a paternity test? I'm sort of hoping that he buys it and we are done with this Patrina nonsense, but I know we are not that lucky!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LOL Carrrrlos is always good for comic relief talking about how he and Sabrina were not using protection!

presley23
Member Avatar

It really bugs me to continually see Elizabeth share scenes with both Robin and Patrick and they never once even touch on the fact that she went through almost the exact same thing with Lucky, when he was kidnapped by Faison and she believed he was dead. It would just be really nice to see that acknowledged, just once.

And go Brad! It's about time someone put Felix in his place.

Anon

Did my eyes and ears deceive me, or did lapdog Brad actually grow a set and put busybody Felix in his place? That was sooooo long over due. And I think Patrick will just shut up and go along to keep the status quo on the homefront, that is until the baby comes out only half puerto rican.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I see no chemistry with Lulu/Nathan, period. Lulu seems okay and is not to heartbroken that she left Dante. IMO, she should have went to Paris to see her mother.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Yes Brad put that busybody Felix in his place. Time for Brad to move on cause Felix is more concern with Sabrina's love life.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply