Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 03:01 PM (7,548 Views)
Anon

natdot99
Jan 18 2014, 11:02 AM
CJ127
Jan 16 2014, 11:19 PM
natdot99
Jan 16 2014, 05:21 PM
Dee-anne
Jan 16 2014, 05:04 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Like others have stated, Liz does this to Nik when he has moved on with his life. She thought he was kidding about him and Britt being a couple and demanded that he throw her out of his home. She dropped AJ in August, came to Nik home in October and December trying to be his friend. All she going to is whiplash Nik into thinking that she wants him, then after he dumps Britt, she changes her mind.
Nik fits better with Britt because their no competition for her feelings. Liz spent too much time waffling between AJ/Nik, Jason/AJ/Nik, and Lucky/Nik when he was trying to get back together with her.
Maybe some of you need to take the blinders off. Nik said HE missed Liz first. She invited him on a play date with his nephews after they discussed not spending time together on the holidays. I watch GH everyday and have not seen one instance of Liz saying she wanted Nik back. When Nik asked her what she thought of his relationship with Britt she gave her opinion which was throw her lying a$$ to the curb.

Anon
Jan 17 2014, 04:00 AM
CJ127
Jan 16 2014, 11:19 PM
natdot99
Jan 16 2014, 05:21 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Maybe some of you need to take the blinders off. Nik said HE missed Liz first. She invited him on a play date with his nephews after they discussed not spending time together on the holidays. I watch GH everyday and have not seen one instance of Liz saying she wanted Nik back. When Nik asked her what she thought of his relationship with Britt she gave her opinion which was throw her lying a$$ to the curb.
Word. Liz has done nothing to try and come between Nik and Britt other than state her opinion ages ago, which she has every right to do. She even stayed the hell away from his home because she didn't want to put him in an awkward situation during the holidays. I like Britt, but not at the expense of Elizabeth.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Jan 17 2014, 09:05 AM
Britt is digging her own hole anyway. Liz is not stopping her from telling Nik the truth.

JarlenaLante
Jan 17 2014, 02:07 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
Jan 17 2014, 09:05 AM
Britt is digging her own hole anyway. Liz is not stopping her from telling Nik the truth.

Which is why I wish they hadn't gone the easy route and made Ben Lante's. I like the Brik pairing but if Nikolas continues to support Britt after the truth comes out I will lose quite a bit of respect for him. Still wish they had done something more creative to explain Ben's parentage.

In regards to the Liz comments, Liz was looking desperate and foolish. She thought Nik took her advice and kicked Britt out of his home and expected him to be sitting alone waiting for her. Liz dumped AJ is August and spend most of her time trying to get Nik to dump Britt. Liz is no position to throw stones at Britt considering what she did to Lucky/Nik. I was glad that Britt called Nik because he did ask her to be his girlfriend and live with him on his own accord. Britt makes Nik more interesting and lighter to watch on the screen. When he was with Liz, there banter was too juvenile. If Britt has repeated the same lines, she would have made jokes and lightened the mood.
Nik should support Britt because no one is perfect and he has told lies in the past just as big as Britt. Nik should not give up his life to please the inner circle hypocrites of PC.
In regards to Robin's ordeal, the writers will not write her a POV and thus shifted the POV to Carly/Heather/Franco.
Ben's parentage was called from the beginning and my only issue was why would Dr.O allowed Britt to give Faison two mortal enemies and PC biggest hypocrites(Sonny/Olivia/Luke) a grandchild in order to raise him as his heir or having Faison fall in love with her, clearly needs some type of explanation. IMO it would have been better for Ben to be Lulu/Starvos child/Britt/Dante child/ or Britt/Stefan child.
You do realize that Nik was just as guilty as Liz when it came to screwing over Lucky, right? And Nik actively tried to sabotage Liz's relationship with AJ, Liz has done no such thing with Britt. You sound like a complete misogynist when talking about Elizabeth, please deal with your issues regarding women with your therapist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

To Anon
Lix tried to sabotoge Nik relationship with Britt when she viewed them going to the birthing class, talking to Britt after the birthing class, arriving at his home during Halloween dressed as Snow White, acting like a jealous schoolgirl during the GH halloween party at Britt and demanding that he kicked her out of his home when she brought Spencer/Ben home.
All these episodes are on YT.
I watched this Liz character over the years, and this is what she does to Nik. He offered himself to her on a diamond platter this summer and once again she chose AJ over him. Liz does want a relationship with Nik, she rather have him sit at home pining for her.
In her recent sabotage effort, she invited Nik to go ice skating with her and the boys. I guess she figured that he was at home alone. I was glad that his girlfriend Britt.
In regards to the therapist comments, well i am perfectly fine in regards to women issues.
For the Nik' comments, Nik accepted Liz relationship with AJ and left them alone and Liz needs to do the same thing with Nik.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wth is the hospital staff smoking???Even Britt would of been a better option.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Whoa. Dr. O is the new chief of staff. :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Jan 20 2014, 03:00 PM
Wth is the hospital staff smoking???Even Britt would of been a better option.

bellajewel
Jan 20 2014, 03:08 PM
Whoa. Dr. O is the new chief of staff. :blink:

:huh?: :what: :wtf: Dr. O has COS with no medical license, it would have been better if Britt was COS. :)

GH is clearly turning into Passions 2.0 :soapbox:

I did love that dress that Britt was wearing for this episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They let Monica go under certain reasons, but hire a complete whacko,wouldn't wanna be a patient in that hospital.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Remember when Kiki was brought on they wrote her like a bitch? Such a JOKE.

Read Dr. O was named COS. So an international killer can be COS, yet a woman's son who was found not guilty in a murder can't? :shame:

Please fire RC.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okaaaaay, Dr. Obrecht as Chief of Staff is just buckets of crazy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Is she blackmailing those staff members?That or there all dumber than shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Nate
Jan 20 2014, 05:06 PM

Read Dr. O was named COS. So an international killer can be COS, yet a woman's son who was found not guilty in a murder can't? :shame:

Please fire RC.
This show is becoming a freaking joke. First off, we have cartoon character Heather Weber still running around overpowering bigger, stronger people and getting away with everything and now this absolutely absurd garbage with crazy criminal Dr. O being named the Chief of Staff? This is too much! :soapbox: :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think it's hilarious that Obrecht is now COS. It keeps her around, and I love it. I'm pretty sure it's obvious that she received the position under-handedly, so I'm sure she won't be COS for long. But I think I'm going to enjoy it while she is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Emma, Spencer and Cameron were adorable today. I was laughing my ass off when Spencer was acting all noble in front of Emma while Nikolas was rolling his eyes at his son's antics. And I had the biggest grin on my face when Emma was telling her grandpa and uncle that she was heartsick.

And Spencer vs. Heather tomorrow? Go Spencer!

The one good thing about this whole Carly kidnapping foolishness for me is it's got all three Corinthos brothers interacting again. Loved when Morgan called Franco an ass-hat.
Edited by JarlenaLante, Jan 21 2014, 05:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 20 2014, 07:10 PM
Nate

Please fire RC.
This show is becoming a freaking joke. First off, we have cartoon character Heather Weber still running around overpowering bigger, stronger people and getting away with everything and now this absolutely absurd garbage with crazy criminal Dr. O being named the Chief of Staff? This is too much! :soapbox: :flipoff:
It's such a joke that I haven't even watched since Dec. 2nd the day Robin was reunited with Emma. I go to the boards to stay up to date and so far I don't think I'm missing shit.... :yawnz: so sad since I grew up watching GH, never thought I'll see the day when I don't watch it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Sonny_BrendaFan
Jan 21 2014, 08:13 PM
JDeveraux_91
Nate

Please fire RC.
It's such a joke that I haven't even watched since Dec. 2nd the day Robin was reunited with Emma. I go to the boards to stay up to date and so far I don't think I'm missing shit.... :yawnz: so sad since I grew up watching GH, never thought I'll see the day when I don't watch it.
I'm not watching either after watching my entire life. I never thought someone could ruin the show for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I was glad that Britt told off Liz. Her jealousy is really showing and enjoyed how Dr.O scared her to death. I really enjoyed Dr.O telling off Felix/Sabrina.
Nik needs to sell his home because the security is awful.
I found the elementary triangle from hell(Cameron/Emma/Spencer) :sleep:
I am officially TeamfreeDantefromLulu, because he once again was begging her to come home and she turned to ice cold water.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Jan 20 2014, 09:34 AM
To Anon
Lix tried to sabotoge Nik relationship with Britt when she viewed them going to the birthing class, talking to Britt after the birthing class, arriving at his home during Halloween dressed as Snow White, acting like a jealous schoolgirl during the GH halloween party at Britt and demanding that he kicked her out of his home when she brought Spencer/Ben home.
All these episodes are on YT.
I watched this Liz character over the years, and this is what she does to Nik. He offered himself to her on a diamond platter this summer and once again she chose AJ over him. Liz does want a relationship with Nik, she rather have him sit at home pining for her.
In her recent sabotage effort, she invited Nik to go ice skating with her and the boys. I guess she figured that he was at home alone. I was glad that his girlfriend Britt.
In regards to the therapist comments, well i am perfectly fine in regards to women issues.
For the Nik' comments, Nik accepted Liz relationship with AJ and left them alone and Liz needs to do the same thing with Nik.
Liz expressed concern over her friend being involved with a psychopath, just like Nik expressed concern over her relationship with AJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

So sick of these writers shoving perfect Sabrina down my throat. Today was the 2nd or 3rd time they called Sabrina petite?????? Sam, Lulu and Liz are petite NOT Sabrina, especially not her behind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

natdot99
Jan 22 2014, 05:12 PM
I was glad that Britt told off Liz. Her jealousy is really showing and enjoyed how Dr.O scared her to death. I really enjoyed Dr.O telling off Felix/Sabrina.
Nik needs to sell his home because the security is awful.
I found the elementary triangle from hell(Cameron/Emma/Spencer) :sleep:
I am officially TeamfreeDantefromLulu, because he once again was begging her to come home and she turned to ice cold water.
We must have been watching a different show. Liz was the one that called Britt out on her actions. It is about time someone questioned if Britt was involved in Robins kidnapping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Nate
Jan 21 2014, 10:27 PM
Sonny_BrendaFan
Jan 21 2014, 08:13 PM
JDeveraux_91
Nate

Please fire RC.
I'm not watching either after watching my entire life. I never thought someone could ruin the show for me.
At least the writers of Grey's Anatomy consult real hospital staff not RC. First of all to be chief of staff you have to be a member of the hospitals medical staff which requires you to be a licensed physician. Secondly the members of the medical staff aka the other physicians vote for the Chief of Staff. The COS is not in charge of the hospital just the medical staff. There would be a CEO that would be I charge of physicians and other staff such as nurses.

Fire RC
Offline Profile Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

I am loving Dr. O being COS. She's going to wreack havoc and its going to be entertaining as fuck.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic