Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 03:01 PM (7,452 Views)
Kaha
Member Avatar

I like Brad and Lucas together. Lucas makes me like Brad. It's sweet how they've connected over their similarity - both mobster fathers and adopted. Finally someone that humanizes Brad for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jan 29 2014, 11:40 PM
I like Brad and Lucas together. Lucas makes me like Brad. It's sweet how they've connected over their similarity - both mobster fathers and adopted. Finally someone that humanizes Brad for me.
I also love how Ron tied Brad to the Asian Quarter story that gave us the famous Anna and Robin hug.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dear Sam
Please remember Silas identical twin brother, Caleb.
At least Robert got a chance to say goodbye to his family.
My endless supply of boot up the award goes to Liz, period. This wanting Nik after he has another girlfriend is just old and juvenile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

CJ127
Jan 29 2014, 07:50 PM
OMG. Sonny is the world's biggest hypocrite. Sonny is no longer a useful character.

Post of the year. This is why is cannot understand why Dr.O would give Faison(the love of her life) a grandchild :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay I'm going to call it---the person lurking in the Scorpio-Drake home is Victor.

Sad to see Robert go, but thought he had some good last scenes. Tristan and Fin play so well off each other.

Are we supposed to give a rat's ass about Heather's childhood?!

Thought it was cute how the kids were going online to find out how to deal with the chucacabra.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

JarlenaLante
Jan 30 2014, 07:36 PM
Okay I'm going to call it---the person lurking in the Scorpio-Drake home is Victor.

Sad to see Robert go, but thought he had some good last scenes. Tristan and Fin play so well off each other.

Are we supposed to give a rat's ass about Heather's childhood?!

Thought it was cute how the kids were going online to find out how to deal with the chucacabra.
I agree. Robert and Anna are great together. I wish he wasn't leaving.

I don't think anyone cares about Heather.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

What the heck is Britt wearing. She is going to work at a hospital not a strip club.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 28 2014, 08:36 PM
I caught a little bit of GH today and found myself wanting to punch the hell out of Lulu. What the hell?? She's freaking pathetic now. Dante deserves better than this.
He leave her yet? Cause I really want him too. ..he can do so much better.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 30 2014, 10:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

CJ127
Jan 28 2014, 08:15 PM
Tammy
Jan 24 2014, 10:15 PM
Am I the only one NOT entertained by children on soap operas? lol
I don't care for them either.
Spencer was quite the BRAT today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Jan 29 2014, 11:12 AM
Oh Morgan...so, so pretty and so, so dumb. Breaking up with Ava by text? It's like you want to die.
He's only 19. Better than breaking up with her via Facebook :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 30 2014, 04:17 PM
My endless supply of boot up the award goes to Liz, period. This wanting Nik after he has another girlfriend is just old and juvenile.
Once upon a time, I liked the character of Liz and I really do love the actress. Every time I've seen Becky Herbst in an interview, she seems like the sweetest lady. However, something has got to change with the way they write this character. Whenever one of her former men decides to have a relationship with someone else she becomes petty, jealous and possessive of said ex. Every. Single. Time. We saw it with Jason and Lucky numerous times and I have no doubt that if those men were still around and with other women she'd be sniffing around them and being a bitch to their new woman. I could understand it when she was in her teens and even early 20's but she's a thirty something mother now, grow up! And when the hell did Niz become "true love?" From what I recall, they both regretted the affair and Nikolas even said that Liz was just a replacement for Emily. :shrug: :drunk: Old and juvenile pretty much sums it up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

CJ127
Jan 30 2014, 10:05 PM
CJ127
Tammy
Yeah, I did not find him endearing at all. In fact, I'm not caring for the way they are writing the little children lately as disrespectful brats while the adults let them get away with it. Not cute at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Ric was Liz's best pairing IMHO before he went all psycho and obsess with revenge against Sonny.
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jan 30 2014, 10:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Thao. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Haha no surprise that was Luke !!
Nik be careful of the Chupacabra !
What is wrong with Baby Ben & will it lead to
the reveal of his parentage? Uhmmm Yes!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

It was great seeing Thao but so far the Robin tie-in seems like overkill. She just got back
from being held captive
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

JDeveraux_91
Jan 30 2014, 10:37 PM
CJ127
Jan 30 2014, 10:05 PM
CJ127
Tammy
Yeah, I did not find him endearing at all. In fact, I'm not caring for the way they are writing the little children lately as disrespectful brats while the adults let them get away with it. Not cute at all.
No it is not cool.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Darn I wish they would have shown the Britch falling in the drink.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

Sonny_BrendaFan
Jan 30 2014, 10:39 PM
Ric was Liz's best pairing IMHO before he went all psycho and obsess with revenge against Sonny.
I agree . I hope they get the two of them back together as long as he is not crazy like before.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ127

trojangal
Jan 31 2014, 04:14 PM
It was great seeing Thao but so far the Robin tie-in seems like overkill. She just got back
from being held captive
I know. Robin's return was only to prop Sobrina even further. Very disappointing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic